Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Natural Instincts EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Natural Instincts EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Natural Instincts EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Natural Instincts EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Natural Instincts EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Natural Instincts EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Natural Instincts EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Natural Instincts EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Natural Instincts EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Natural Instincts I_vote_lcapNatural Instincts I_voting_barNatural Instincts I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Natural Instincts I_vote_lcapNatural Instincts I_voting_barNatural Instincts I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Natural Instincts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wongy06
Novice
wongy06

Character Sheet
Name: Kenji The Hermit
Race: Shinigami

Natural Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Natural Instincts   Natural Instincts EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Kenji didn't stop running until he eventually got to a place where the residences could actually be called houses. Albeit old and worn, at least it was more kempt than the shacks at the previous stop. Kenji stopped to catch his breath and leant against a wall. The female shinigami he had met was... Interesting... Kenji didn't know what to expect of her and could never quite read her. Then again, he had never been able to read people very well in anything except battle - it was a troublesome skill (- if it could be called such).
Kenji thought hard about their conversation; was it really that easy to just like being a Shinigami? For some reason, knowing that he was a Shinigami gave Kenji a niggling feeling. Kenji finally regained his breath and looked up. The first and only things he noticed were the spires of Seireitei that towered in the distance. His vision seemed to fade until only that remained - he didn't know why but the sight of those spires were accompanied by a strong feeling of... Fear? Anxiety? Apprehension? Something like that, or a fusion of those - it was impossible to tell.
Kenji was bumped into by a large man carrying a barrel over his shoulder, breaking his reverie.
"Woops! Sorry." The man apologised instantly.
Kenji smiled and replied, "Don't worry, it's no problem."
Kenji strode away from the scene, once again deep in his thoughts...
Back to top Go down
wongy06
Novice
wongy06

Character Sheet

Natural Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Lust   Natural Instincts EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:26 am

Kenji strode through the district - away from the spires of Seireitei - and busied himself looking around to take his mind off of the unfounded fear of the Shinigami home. He saw many things here that would have been luxurious hundreds of years ago but were now commonplace. He scoffed at the way these people treated their belongings; had he ever treated anything that way then he would have been hung for treachery by his wife. His wife...
Kenji wheeled around to the scream of a woman who was being taken into a dark alley by two large men. No one else seemed to care, in fact, no one else even seemed to notice it - everyone just carried on walking and talking like it was the most normal thing in their lives.
"Tch," Kenji scoffed again before running down the alley.
He wheeled a corner to find himself looking at a dead-end clearing, in the middle of which stood a well. On the wall of this well, the woman lay being held down by one man and the other was proceeding to grab her legs to stop her struggling.
"Don't forget," One of the men shouted, "I'm going after you so don't break her."
The other man roared with laughter, "We'll see what happens."
Kenji's anger flared and he moved instantly; Kenji flew at the man grabbing the woman's legs and kicked him in the face. The man flew over the well, slid along the ground and slammed into the wall.
The other man's eyes widened in surprise and he leapt back, releasing the woman. Kenji reached down and pulled the woman up.
"Are you okay?" Kenji asked her.
"Thank you." She said quietly and Kenji lost himself in her eyes for a second.
The pools of brown that pulled him in and hypnotised him until he heard the remaining man rush forward.
Kenji pulled the woman behind him, parried the punch that came and lashed out with a left middle kick. It connected solidly but the man did not move, the man reached down and grabbed Kenji's leg.
"Oh cr-" Kenji began but did not finish as the man grabbed the lapel of his shihakusho with his other hand and flung Kenji through the air...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

Natural Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Instincts   Natural Instincts EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:12 pm

*Walking through the Rukongai districts, Rizu senses a familiar aura and shunpos over to where it is. As she does, she sees Kenji up in the air and quickly reaches her hands out in his direction.* Bakudo #[1]9, Horin. *Using the bakudo, she wraps it around Kenji in order to safely bring him to the ground and releases it immediately.* Can I be of any assistance?
Back to top Go down
wongy06
Novice
wongy06

Character Sheet

Natural Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Instincts   Natural Instincts EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:08 am

Kenji was delivered safely to the ground by an unexpected bakudo and turned to face the caster.
"Tch," Kenji snorted, "Why are you here?"
He turned back to face the man who now stood between the woman and Kenji. Kenji rushed at the man and shunpoed just before a punch hit him. Kenji appeared behind the man and grabbed him in a sleeperhold. After holding it for five seconds, the man fell unconscious and Kenji let him drop to the ground before turning back to glare at Rizu.
"I just... Dropped my guard." He winced at admitting the elementary mistake then brushed himself off and took a deep breath to dispel the building adrenaline that was no longer needed. "So," He continued, "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Natural Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Instincts   Natural Instincts EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:25 am

*Smiling softly, Rizu raises her arms in a shrug.* No particular reason, I was just passing through and felt your aura, you seemed a little distressed. I saw you fly, I acted. It's quite simple really. *Looking over at the unconscious man, she chuckles quietly.* It seems you had it under control though. *She bows her head slightly towards Kenji.* I apologize for intervening.
Back to top Go down
wongy06
Novice
wongy06

Character Sheet

Natural Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Instincts   Natural Instincts EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:38 am

"No... It's no problem. I just like to fight my own battles." Kenji said as he cooled his head.
Before his hermitage, he had been quite good with people but now, it seemed as though he had lost all sense of sociability and he doubted that it was something easily regained but perhaps this seemingly exceptionally tolerant Shinigami could help cure that.
Kenji turned back to the woman who still cowered against the well.
"You're safe now miss, I suggest you keep your distance from their type from now on though.
The woman nodded mutely then hurried away back up the alley.
"I'm sorry for running out on you that time by the way, Rizu?... Was it?"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Natural Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Instincts   Natural Instincts EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:42 pm

I understand, though had you not been on a course towards that nice old couple's market stand I may have remained a bystander. *Rizu shrugs and smiles warmly, waving her hand dismissively.* Nothing to apologize for, I'm sure you had a lot on your mind. It certainly has been a while since we've seen each other. I'm sure a lot has changed.
Back to top Go down
wongy06
Novice
wongy06

Character Sheet

Natural Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Instincts   Natural Instincts EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:33 pm

Kenji barked a laugh. "Change is subjective. So tell me," Kenji continued, "Have your thoughts on being a Shinigami changed?"
Kenji's casual stare intensified to the point that it would seem more like an interrogation than a conversational question but he soon realised this and cooled his gaze.
"You know what? It's been a while. How about we go for a drink to catch up?" Kenji asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Natural Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Instincts   Natural Instincts EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:01 pm

*Rizu chuckles quietly and nods, turning in the direction of the bar.* That would be great. To answer your question though, no. Between graduating the academy and now, I have learned much and I will continue to strive towards knowledge. I love what I do and I love where I am. *She smiles and looks forward absently in thought.* I'm now fourth seat of Squad 12.
Back to top Go down
wongy06
Novice
wongy06

Character Sheet

Natural Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Instincts   Natural Instincts EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:23 pm

Kenji hummed thoughtfully at Rizu's answer and resigned himself to the fact that he would never understand why she thought of it that way... And maybe that he'd never remember why he thought of it his way either. Kenji nodded to the barkeep who slid him some sake which he promptly poured.
"Well, congratulations on your promotion," Kenji said with a smile. "To 4th Seat Rizu!" Kenji toasted as he raised his sake cup and downed it.
Kenji swilled the remnants of sake in his cup before refilling it and offering more to Rizu.
"You seem to have done well for yourself," Kenji smirked, "Much unlike me, as it were. I wish you luck in your pursuit of knowledge and strength."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Natural Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Instincts   Natural Instincts EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:18 am

*Rizu chuckles quietly and accepts the sake, raising it in response to Kenji's toast.* Thank you. I've been working harder than I ever thought possible. Soon enough, I'm going to take the lieutenant's test. *Drinking her sake, she looks back at Kenji curiously.* You don't feel you're at a place in your life that you want to be at, do you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Natural Instincts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Instincts   Natural Instincts Empty

Back to top Go down

Natural Instincts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Soul Society :: Rukongai :: Rukongai Districts-
Jump to: