Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Endless Test. . . EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Endless Test. . . EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Endless Test. . . EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Endless Test. . . EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Endless Test. . . EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Endless Test. . . EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Endless Test. . . I_vote_lcapThe Endless Test. . . I_voting_barThe Endless Test. . . I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Endless Test. . . I_vote_lcapThe Endless Test. . . I_voting_barThe Endless Test. . . I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Endless Test. . .

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

The Endless Test. . . Empty
PostSubject: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:58 am

-He steps out the Garganta into a forest-This place is new to me.Lets walk around and see what we can find out.-He walks through the forest taking in his surroundings as he hears screams of hollows-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:02 am

-He walks into a circle with trees surrounding the outside of the circle-Hmm i wonder what this is used for.-He looks ahead and notices a line of regular hollows straight ahead staring down at him-This i think is an arena and i am the new challenger.-He nudges Medianoche to go scout how many hollows-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:05 am

-He gets into his defensive stance as she tells him it is about 30 or more-Well this should be very interesting.-He watches as another Vasto Lorde sonido in between him and the hollows-Vasto Lorde:Welcome to the arena you are the new challenger if you fight your way through thirty three rounds of hollow combat you have a present.I will be the referee.All fights are to the death now BEGIN!-He watches as the first hollow steps toward him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:07 am

In that case.Lets start this shall we.-He sonido toward the Hollow sending a left uppercut toward his chin and a right hook toward his jaw--He is caught off guard by both punches and goes crashing down into the ground-We arent done yet.Karasu Ken!-He forms a blade of purple reiatsu in his hand and impales the hollow in the head-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:22 am

-He looks up as he gets slammed by a cero into the ground-Cheap shot..-He stands up sonido toward the Hollow slashing downward his right shoulder shoulder and slashing sideways at his stomach--He brings his right arm up blocking the right slashing causing a gash on his arm he brings his left hand up to try and catch the blade but it slices right though-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:25 am

-He drops the left blade and fires a left handed uppercut into the hollows stomach-Hmm seems you thought you could catch that blade.-He pulls his right arm back and slashes downward again at the hollows right shoulder--He is opens his right hand at the blade and fires a cero but is caught off guard by the punch sending him back a few feet-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:36 am

-His right hand is caught in the blast-Dang my hand..-He looks back the hollow and forms another blade in his right hand throwing one blade at the Hollow but throws another in a curved direction--He sonido right dodging the first blade but is caught off guard by the second one cutting off his neck-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:44 am

-He releases the blades of reiatsu in his hand and forms his reiatsu around his fist and his body-Now whoever is next come on.-He gets into a boxing stance bouncing from left to right--Hollow rushes at Kuroi firing a cero with his right fist-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:49 am

Nice try but too slow.-He sonido right dodging the cero then sonido forward firing a right handed uppercut into the hollows stomach--He loses track of Kuroi movements until he is right infront of him firing an uppercut into his stomach.He is knocked back a few feet then stands up holding out his right fist firing a cero-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:54 am

-He sonido left avoiding the cero as it grazes his right shoulder-Caught me..-He sonido in a forward motion left then right then left again until he is close enough to fire a right hook to the hollows jaw and a left uppercut towards the hollows heart--He holds out his right fist trying to fire where Kuroi is until.He sees two punches coming toward him stunning him as they connect-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:59 am

-He looks in the hollow direction a holds out his left fist-Good fight.-He fires the cero at the hollows body--He watches as the cero engulfs his body screaming out in pain-Number four your turn-He watches as some old skinny hollow jumps out infront of him shaking-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:15 pm

-He looks at the old hollow shaking his head-Are you serious right now?-He sonido in front of Kuroi then gets down on his knees begging for mercy-I am sorry but i have to do this.Yari Shouten.-He forms a large spear made out of reiatsu and impales it downward on the hollow as a big brute looking hollow steps forward-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:17 pm

-He cracks his neck as he sheathes his reiatsu around his fist as he gets into a defensive stance-Bring it!You overgrown Hollow.-He charges toward Kuroi slamming his fist downward onto Kuroi-Dang-He sonido out of the way watching as the fist formed a crater he jumps into mid-air firing a right hook toward the Hollows jaw-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:28 pm

-He falls back from the impact of the punch lying on the ground holding his jaw-Sucks to be that big doesn't it.-He jumps onto the Hollows chest looking downard at it-Sandbag beat!-He begins punching rapidly into the hollows chest--He lays there as he hears cracks all over his chest before bleeding internally-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:34 pm

-He stands up and watches as a sixith hollow approaches him-Hmm seems i have not even gotten close to the end yet.-He gets into a defensive stance as he waits for the hollow to attack-Lets go.-Hollow sonido toward Kuroi firing a right hook and a left uppercut at Kuroi chin-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:44 pm

Hmm...-He ducks under the punches getting low to the ground.He fires a two fisted punch into the Hollows stomach-Nice moves but mine are slightly better.-He is knocked back by the punches before standing up.He coughs up some blood before making a triangle with his hands firing a cero from it-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:48 pm

-He jumps back from his heels as the cero hits him sending him flying back into the ground-Gah.That one tickled.-He stands up from the ground shaking himself off as he sonido toward the hollow with his right fist out firing a cero from it--Hollow forms another triangle with his hands firing another cero to meet Kuroi's cero-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:25 pm

-He sonido right avoiding the cero as it grazes his shoulder-Dang..Yari Shouten!-He forms two long spears one in each hand-It ends here.-He throws the two spears one aiming for the head and one aiming for the heart--He fires a cero at the spear aiming for his head but did not notice the one that impaled his chest sending him backwards into the ground-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:34 pm

-He jumps back as the eighth hollow approaches him-Well i am now one fourth of the way there.-He sheathes his reiatsu over his fist as he gets into a boxing stance-Lets do this.-Hollow keeps walking up to Kuroi taunting him not really trying to attack-What the..?-He fires a right hook into the hollows face--His head is turned from the impact of the blow then turns back taunting Kuroi again--He fires another left hook then a right hook--He feels both punches connect as the left one hits then the right one snapping his neck on impact-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:35 pm

-He looks at the referee as he calls for a break in the match-Well seems i have about twenty-six more fights to go.I should go rest up a bit.-He sonido off into a tree resting while Medianoche keeps watch over him while he rests-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:38 pm

-He wakes up to see his next opponent waiting for him-Seems like he is eager to get this one over with.My reiatsu is back to full after that long nap.-He sonido back toward the arena gathering his thoughts as he goes-Twenty-six more to go.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:42 pm

-He steps down onto the arena getting into a defensive stance-Since you are ready to go.Lets begin shall we.-He nods in the referee decision to start the fight--Hollow sonido toward Kuroi firing a cero from his finger tips at Kuroi--He sonido right avoiding the cero.He sonido toward the hollow until he is close enough-Sandbag Beat!-he begins punching rapidly at the hollow--He brings his arms into an X shape to shield himself from the rapid punches but his arms drop from being tired--He holds out his left index finger to the Hollows head-Cero Horadar!-He fires a beam of cero directly into the hollows head-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:53 pm

-He looks up a watches as the tenth hollow approach him-Hmm after you it will be sixteen more.-He gets into his defensive stance watching the Hollow movements-Come on!-Hollow charges at him with his mouth wide open trying to consume Kuroi-Karasu Ken!-He forms a blade of reiatsu in his right hand and holds it out straight ahead infront of his face as it goes through the hollows mouth through the back of his neck-Foolish!-He brings his right arm downward slicing the hollow into two-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:02 pm

-He looks up as the 11th hollow approaches him-So are you ready to do this?-Hollow jumps toward Kuroi firing a left roundhouse kick to his neck-You are fast...-He ducks as the kick grazes his head and grabs the hollows leg swinging him around into the air--He looks down onto Kuroi and fires a cero from his feet at him-Thats different......-He sonido right dodging the cero-Yari Shouten.-He forms a spear of reiatsu in his right hand and throws it at the hollow as he falls down from mid-air--He tries to gain his balance as he is falling and watches as the spear of reiatsu stabs him in the middle of his chest-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:09 pm

-He watches as the Referee steps in the middle of the fight calling a break until tomorrow-You have got to be kidding me.I was halfway done with these hollows.-He feels Medianoche land on his shoulder-Vasto Lorde:The final 24 competitors shall resume fighting tomorrow.Until then go rest up and prepare.-He opens a Garganta and turns around looking at the 12th hollow as he fires a cero at Kuroi-No fair!Yari Shouten!-He sonido righ avoiding the cero as he forms a spear of reiatsu in his hand and throws it directly at the Hollows head impaling him-Make that 23 competitors now.-He walks through the garganta-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . Empty

Back to top Go down

The Endless Test. . .
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next