Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Hellow there! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Hellow there! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Hellow there! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Hellow there! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Hellow there! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Hellow there! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Hellow there! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Hellow there! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Hellow there! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Hellow there! I_vote_lcapHellow there! I_voting_barHellow there! I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Hellow there!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sodassa
Sodassa

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Hellow there! Empty
PostSubject: Hellow there!   Hellow there! EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:36 pm

*I apologize for any spelling / grammar mistake made in this post, my native language isn’t English, so…  *
Name: Ashirameda Katayan

Nickname: /

(Ex for rogues)Fraccion to espada:

Race: Hollow

Eye color: Crystal blue

Hair color : Bald (Hollow form)
White / Silvery (Arrancar form)

Height: +/- 180 cm

Weight: Euhm… no idea what the average weight for a Hollow is :S

Personality: Ashirameda is … a lonewolf so to say. He prefers to watch a fight and analyze it, rather then fighting it himself. He is not shy nor asocial, he just prefers the peace and quite of his own mind, above the other Hollow’s companionships. Although he isn’t the type to just rush in and kill everyone standing in his way, Ashirameda is commited to his cause, he trains day and night to become stronger so he can defend his fellow Hollows and ‘’servants’’. Hating those who think themselfs better then ALL the rest, or trying to grab the attention of others, he is prepared to do what he must, when he must. This brings us to the explanation why Ashirameda doesn’t want to have full control over something. He is set on defending his friends, not leading them to their death. He could never accept the bitter thought that others died for his radical ideas, so he chooses to fight alone, out of the war. He is capable of giving commands, but he truly hates it. Setting all this aside, Ashirameda has old school believes, making his enemy the greatest thing he despises (friends who betrayed him are even worse fort hat matter).

Medical problems: Brittle bones (they ache or bruise very quickly)

Base of operations: His Hollow lair (temporary answer)

Appearance: Ashirameda is a bipedal Hollow with a light gray/white leather like skin.
His feet aren’t lizard like, rather… rhino like (?) with 3 claws on each foot. At the end of his arm he has firm hands with small nails, but small, blunt spikes at his knuckles. At first side his belly seems normal, consisting out of different layers, like scales. But when touching it, you feel a faint cold, one chilling you to the bone. It is said that the more grief Ashirameda has, the colder his belly feels and the more … empty that person becomes. Following his belly to his shoulders, you can see 2 crystal like spikes sticking out, pulsing with a turquoise aura. When up close, a small humming noise can be heard coming from them. The more power Ashirameda uses, the more noise the crystals make and more crystals form. Going back down, several blunt ‘’bumps’’ are found on his back ending in a strong, firm tail. At the end of the tail there is a same crystal like structure with what seems to be dust around it. But when up close, you can see it are small crystal like stones floating around the tip of the tail. Ashirameda has a humanoid head, yet his eyelids close vertically, instead of horizontally. He has pointy ears with downy tufts. Instead of tusks and incisors his teeth seem to exist solely out of molars, ready to crunch even the strongest of materials. Several small spikes form at the place where his cheeks supposed to be.
(perhaps to be continued)
(If there is a very good chap out there , who has a lot of free time, and who is ready to draw for a complete stranger, please contact me so you can make some drawings of Ashirameda Very Happy Thanks in advance)

Combat Style Description: Like mentioned above, Ashirameda hates the true battle fury of other Hollows and prefers to analyze his opponent, poison him with his charm, and perhaps convert the enemy to his cause. He chooses to stand firm, readying himself and become prepared to take every blow coming at him, tiering his opponent and then give the final blow. There is, however the small and rare possibility that Ashirameda goes berserk. In this Berserk state, he releases his full potential becoming a terror to behold. This berserk mode however is very difficult to activate, and cannot be controlled. Their is neither a foe nor friend in this mode, there are only obstacles…

Combat Strengths:
• (5 )Humongous amount of Reiatsu (In Normal mode he can only use 25% of this Reiatsu, the rest can only be used in Berserk mode)
• (3) Enhanced endurance ( as a ‘’Guardian’’ he is capable and willing to take most of the hits.
• (2) Slightly higher intelligence / cautious (He is not so stupid to just blindly trust anyone and perhaps he comes up with a nice idea or two)
• (3) Seeker of knowledge (knowledge is power, and that’s what Ashirameda wants, he has a higher understanding/knowledge about thing than others).
• (4) Extremely loyal (Once friends, Ashirameda will do a lot for them or the superiors he trusts in).
• (4) Talented to use Kido (Ashirameda delves deeper into the ‘’arcane knowledge’’ prefering Kido above physical attacks. He uses his physical strentgh almost entirely to block other attacks.
• (2) Artistic swordmanship (Ashirameda sees swordmanship as an honour and an art, his attacks may sometimes lose functionality, but they are quite astonishing!)
• (3) Natural born swimmer

Combat Weakness:
• (2) Focused on the mission (He is prepared to do almost anything, even killing those he knows. As long as the mission does not conflict with his own believe).
• (1) Berserk Mode (His Berserk mode can be pretty nice in certain situations, but it’s unreliable and extremely dangerous for himself, his friends and above all, his foes).
• (3) Prefers to work alone (Well, it pretty much says everything, he like to do things on his own).
• (4) Clings to the rules (If the rule says the little puppy must day when it’s a full moon, the puppy will die!!)
• (2) Tends to hang on to old memories (almost not capable to change, he will not forget his old enemys, this might be a problem if new alliances are made).
• (3) Not willing to fight at once (Like mentioned above, he prefers a diplomatic solution above the … barbaric negotiations of others).
• (5) Lust for power (Obsessed to become stronger, to feel his ultimate power, Ashirameda is willing to pledge loyalty to even the foulest of masters in return for power … and knowledge in how to control his ultimate Berserk Mode…)
• (4) Terrible speed (let's just say that the snail who passed him is faster ... a lot).
• (2) Uncomfortable at heights (Although he can ‘’fly’’, he just isn’t made for heights)

Mask Removal: Euhm, do I have to fill this one in as well, or wait, because I just started?

Mask remains location:

Hollow hole location: Ashiramedas hole is located at the exact spot where is heart should be.

Resurrection Name: Euhm, do I have to fill this one in as well, or wait, because I just started?

Resurrection Description:

Bio: The screams faded in the darkness behind him. The horrible screams… Were they real? Were they his own? He tried to remember, he tried so hard to remember… Yes, they were his. Why did he scream? Was he in pain or perhaps suffering? And why is there nothing but darkness? It was so hard to concentrate, so hard to keep a clear mind. The darkness pulled on him, it begged for him… It was so sickly heavy, yet it felt so … tranquil. The shadows pulled harder, more demanding of his presence, he could no longer denie it, he accepted the horrible peace coming from it, ready to be engulfd in nothing but sweet misery. Why is it pulling me? Why is it here? Do I like it? Do i detest it? I do not know … I’ve forgotten so much, in so little time. Perhaps … Perhaps this is … A scream devoid of life uttered the beasts mouth, grasping for air, grasping for anything that is not there. The beast swirled around him, smashing, kicking, yelling. But it was to no avail, the darkness had engulfed it far to much. It was forever his, forever bound to his skin. It now was a part of the beast, sooting it, yet demanding for it’s actions. The beast was now complete, it was no longer that which it was and it will never be the thing it desired to be. It is now complete … the beast is now know as Ashirameda Katayan
Awaking from his slumber, Ashirameda looks vaguely around him and starts to recognize his surrounding. Still he lay down in the filthy sand of the Desert. Still the sand scrubbed his face. He detest sand. It so rough, so angular. He loved water, he still could remember that. Water was smooth, sooting and calm, yet it could be strong enough to split a rock. Somehow it remembered him of himself. Lately Ashirameda was remembering more things, but were they his memories? They don’t feel his … yet, they are related to him, bound to his existence. It frustrated him that he got these floating memories, these abomonations in his mind! Was there another life before this one? No that’s not possible, I’m alone here, this is my kingdom, my home … my demise. Step by step Ashirameda wandered the desert, hopeless. But what about this … thing pulling inside me, it demands something, but I cannot give it something, what is it’s desire… All of a sudden, Ashirameda was startled by a new feeling. A tingling feeling coming from the … south. Yes, he could clearly feel where it was, but he could not define it. He looked up to the moon … Is it the moon? I believe it was called the moon. and wondered what he should do. Change was never his way, he hated his current life, but this feeling… this tingling, it was … refreshing. He decided not to follow this feeling and went north. For days he wandered with this feeling gnawing at him. He desired it so much, yet he was discusted by the feeling. It almost feels like back then … when I first awoke in this place…
-
Ashirameda woke up, with the creeping feeling something poked him on his belly. Strange, sand isn’t supposed to do that… He opened his eyes and was surprised to see a birdlike creature. Instead of claws it had hoofs and legs resembling that of a goat. Strange, why did I come up with that name ‘’goat’’ ? Any way, those legs look like those of a ‘’goat’’ whatever that is…His belly was covered with colourful feathers, and on the back of his arms the creature had leatherly, winglike flaps. After a silly looking long neck, a balloon sized head appeared. On top of this head where 3 spikes, resembling a crown. His eyes where black as the void, draining every bit of courage from Ashirameda . Instead of feathers, the head was covered with fur. What a strange creature this is…
‘’Greetings Youngling, how fare the desert dunes? It must be quite a shock to see such a strong creature like myself here.’’
‘’By all your respect, Creature of the Void, I am indeed surprised to see someone else here. But you are not real. You are nothing more then a memory … a memory from nobody.’’
‘’A memory? Oh… I see, you have only just awoken, have you not? You are still adapting to you new form. With great pleasure my friend, I can say to you that you are … dead.’’
‘’Dead? What is that, a dead?’’
‘’Oh dear … poor creature, you must have suffered quite some damage when you turned into a Hollow if you can’t even remeber THAT!’’
‘’A hollow? …’’ The memory of Ashiramedas death in the Living World suddenly comes back, letting him feel the grieve of that moment. A huge trembling, the sand shaked and was blasted away. The trees splintered, the air was fouled by the horrible scream that was unleashed.
‘’What the … What is happening? What are you …. ‘’ The birdlike creature slowly vanished into tin air.
-
Days have passed since the encouter of the birdlike creature. A Hollow, that’s what he is, he knows now. Not a mere beast, but a Hollow. That sickly feeling had lessened the first days, but it is returning now. He felt stronger after the creature left, and better. He could keep his mind a lot clearer now. More memories came back from a certain man, one living in another World. He could not see his face, but he knew that they were linked. He felt more and more of those tingling feelings. When he followed one the feelings he even encountered another creature. That creature told him of … doorways. These doorways led to the ‘’Living World’’ Is that the World where He lives? Can I find more answers in that place? He accepted the help of that creature and now, surrounded by 7 other creatures, all as strange as the birdlike one, they were searching for these doorways. When they finally found one of them , he hesitated … why should he enter, why find more of these memories when all they do is grief you. All of a sudden he fell into the opening, pushed by another Hollow. He touched the silvery veil of the doorway and felt cold all of a sudden. This cold, this embracement, it made him feel … alive

Last edited by Sodassa on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

Hellow there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow there!   Hellow there! EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:56 pm

uumm for strengths and weaknesses look at an approved sheet. I like the way your going but its supposto be numbederd off 1-5.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Sodassa
Sodassa

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Hellow there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow there!   Hellow there! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:53 am

Hmm, noticed it on a couple of sheets. Are there specific rules for it, e.g. only one time 5, or is it ''random'' ? Oh right, for strengths, a 5 is ''the most powerfull right? And for weaknesses a 5 is the weakest?

Soda
Back to top Go down
Zetta_Slow
Beginner
Zetta_Slow

Character Sheet
Name: Zetta Branzol
Race: Hollow

Hellow there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow there!   Hellow there! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:19 am

For every strength or weakness you have, you must place a number from 1 through 5 next to it. 1 being the lowest, 5 being the highest. To symbolize how powerful that strength/weakness is. An Example:

Strength: Super Strength (5)
Weakness: Kryptonite (5)

This example shows that my super strength is amazing since it is the highest number. But my weakness to the mineral Kyrptonite is crippling since it is the highest number as well. Also notice that my strengths total is the same as my weaknesses total. Making sure the RP stays balanced. An Example:

Strength: Super Strength (5), Super Speed (3), Flying (2)
Weakness: Kyrptonite (5), Magic (5)

My strength's total: 5 + 3 + 2 = 10
My Weakness' total: 5 + 5 = 10

Notice how both my strengths and weakness' total both equal 10. Always make sure that both totals equal the same number. You are allowed as many strengths and weaknesses you want; as long as you follow these rules.
Back to top Go down
Sodassa
Sodassa

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Hellow there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow there!   Hellow there! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:47 am

Alright!! Thanks for the info ^^ When I return from college I'll make the changes Wink
Back to top Go down
Sodassa
Sodassa

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

Hellow there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow there!   Hellow there! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:42 am

Okay, changed a couple of things. Added some new strengths + weaknesses. Hope they are somewhat okay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

Hellow there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow there!   Hellow there! EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:41 pm

u have a few problems.

(2) Tends to hang on to old memories (almost not capable to change, he will not forget his old enemys, this might be a problem if new alliances are made).

that does not seem to be a combat weakness but seems to be a personality problem.

• (3) Natural born swimmer

Thats not really a problem but i think u might not want that as a COMBAT strength o_O but ur choice completly.

• (2) Focused on the mission (He is prepared to do almost anything, even killing those he knows. As long as the mission does not conflict with his own believe).
again not a combat weakness main reason:ur a hollow. u will never get a mission for instance.

• (4) Clings to the rules (If the rule says the little puppy must day when it’s a full moon, the puppy will die!!)
again not a combat weakness.

• (3) Not willing to fight at once (Like mentioned above, he prefers a diplomatic solution above the … barbaric negotiations of others).
• (5) Lust for power (Obsessed to become stronger, to feel his ultimate power, Ashirameda is willing to pledge loyalty to even the foulest of masters in return for power … and knowledge in how to control his ultimate Berserk Mode…)
You have a contradiction.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Hellow there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellow there!   Hellow there! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellow there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: RP Creation :: Character Creation :: Hollow and Rogue Hollows-
Jump to: