Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Hallways of Los Noches EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Hallways of Los Noches EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Hallways of Los Noches EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Hallways of Los Noches EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Hallways of Los Noches EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Hallways of Los Noches EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Hallways of Los Noches EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Hallways of Los Noches EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Hallways of Los Noches EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Hallways of Los Noches I_vote_lcapThe Hallways of Los Noches I_voting_barThe Hallways of Los Noches I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Hallways of Los Noches I_vote_lcapThe Hallways of Los Noches I_voting_barThe Hallways of Los Noches I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Hallways of Los Noches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zetta_Slow
Beginner
Zetta_Slow

Character Sheet
Name: Zetta Branzol
Race: Hollow

The Hallways of Los Noches Empty
PostSubject: The Hallways of Los Noches   The Hallways of Los Noches EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:53 pm

"Though this infamous, gigantic building stands inside a lost wasteland of desert of forest known for their barbaric nature; Los Noches enforces organization and strength from the many levels of elite hollows who live inside. Shinigami and hollows alike fear this overwhelming power they are slowly creating; even if that power slowly destroys the world itself.

Inside the walls of Los Noches lives many different hollows, now evolved further then this species naturally thought possible. Still barbaric in nature, they must coexist or die by the hands of their master, Aizen. So with different motives, they survive as best they can; all wanting to be the best for this climb of power and control."

But today is a new day in the hallways of Los Noches. Fraccion scurry around to do the will of their espada leaders. But one fraccion stands out of the rushed crowd.
This new recruit's name was Zetta Branzol; his appearance was partially shaded by his large hollow mask fragment hooding over his head to reach down over his nose for his lips and chin to still be visible.

The hollow mask fragment had three long slits to allow Zetta to see; resembling a knight's helmet when closed. But the back of his head was uncovered, showing long dark grey hair protruding out like spikes. But though his head was different from the others, his uniform was the same as any other fraccion. Though his hollow hole could not be seen because of it. But it wasn't his appearance that made him stand out. It was how slow he was moving compared to the others. As if something was on his mind. But his masked face concealed any hint of what these thoughts could be..
Back to top Go down
Zetta_Slow
Beginner
Zetta_Slow

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways of Los Noches   The Hallways of Los Noches EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:16 pm

It seemed like a busy day in Los Noches for some reason, but Zetta wasn't in any rush. His mind was on a different matter; a much more important matter.

Zetta had started out like any other fraccion; once being a lowly hollow, he began to become more stronger and more of an individual after every meal. Weither it be human or hollow, it made him more powerful. From Menos Grande to adjuchas, to eventually an arrancar. But even if his growth was the same as the others, his motives and way of thinking were much more productive. Much more advanced.

"...this life style..this living..is so miniscule. To be a servant is to be garbage, be trash. I want to assend higher then that..higher then these arrancar that call themselves Espada..I need..more power."
Back to top Go down
Zetta_Slow
Beginner
Zetta_Slow

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways of Los Noches   The Hallways of Los Noches EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:42 pm

With his mind still pondering, he wanders away from the hallways littered with the mindless drones called fraccion. With the endless maze inside Las Noches, there are many places to go inside these great walls. There are also many ways to get lost. Luckily, Zetta knew most of these hallways due to his duties of being a fraccion of espada 7.

"With more training..I can become even stronger. Possibly surpass the current espada. But to do so..I must remain secretive...elusive. I must allow my mind to develop as well.."

Though he was advanced for such a low level, his mind still couldn't process his thoughts very well. To much was happening at one time inside his head; he needed time to understand it. To use it. So he ventured deep inside Las Noches; searching for something in particular that could further allow him to grow.
Back to top Go down
Zetta_Slow
Beginner
Zetta_Slow

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways of Los Noches   The Hallways of Los Noches EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:27 pm

His journey continued for hours, allowing him time not only for searching for what he was looking for, but to further explore his thoughts. Now that he actually had time to think without having to do the many chores fraccion normally do. He realized his individuality, his personality, and a small amount of what he wanted in his life. With his last few thoughts, he approaches a small dark opening, appearing to be an unused room.

"I must remember my identity..I am Zetta Branzol. An advanced being compared to my peers. And I want to become stronger..it's relieving to finally grasp my thoughts around that." His words being a bold statement in his mind, he enters this inclosed area. Though it seemed dangerous when Los Noches is normally so well lit and organized, he knew exactly what he was getting himself into.
Back to top Go down
Zetta_Slow
Beginner
Zetta_Slow

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways of Los Noches   The Hallways of Los Noches EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Reaching his destination, he gazes into this dark, abandoned room. Nothing appeared to be decayed in this room, but the dust floating around was a good indicator that it has been unused for quite sometime. Zetta disregards this unclean environment, and begins to shuffle through his fraccion coat.

"This will do..it's far enough for most fraccion or espada to notice..and even has some tools to use in here..it'll be perfect. Just can't get to loud.." Letting out a small grin, he finds what he wants in his coat. fidgeting it around the inside of his cloth, the inside of his clothes begin to shine. Pulling it out, Zetta reveals it is only a lamp; one bright enough the entire room. Everything can be seen inside, revealing many fighting dummies and bulls-eye targets around. This was a training facility.
Back to top Go down
Zetta_Slow
Beginner
Zetta_Slow

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways of Los Noches   The Hallways of Los Noches EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:42 am

Cleaning around the room with a cloth he carried around in his uniform, he made it a much more presentable area to train in. The air was much more cleaner allowing some clear air to break in, while the dummies and targets didn't appear to be covered in dirt. Tossing away the cloth, he begins to stretch.

"So..this is how my next journey begins. From a monster to a civilized being. Then to revert to a monster again..but retaining my intelligence! My goal must remain simple for my current body to understand. My goal must be to get stronger. Become my own self. A must become a more Zetta me." After some stretches, he lowers his uniform to waist level. With his top body now being bare, his hollow hole can be seen under the left side of his torso, almost close to the center of his upper body. Without the uniform on top, it allowed him to train more flexibly; a necessity he believe he needed if he were going to improve himself.
Back to top Go down
Zetta_Slow
Beginner
Zetta_Slow

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways of Los Noches   The Hallways of Los Noches EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:18 am

Finishing his warm up stretches, he walks up to one of the now polished off dummies. They were a simple design, but created from a sturdy material that could handle the basics of hand to hand combat. Maybe not from an espada, but for someone to like himself would be acceptable. Setting himself in a fighting pose, he takes a deep breath, and begins to do simple punch exercise.

"..I must for fill my purpose as an intellectual being to become even stronger. And being as intelligent as I am, I must find different ways to make such simple tools as these to become stronger..this will be a challenge. But nothing that the new Zetta me can't handle." He let's out a laugh. This was the first time he felt this kind of rush, this enjoyment, since becoming a fraccion. And it was only just beginning for him.
Back to top Go down
Zetta_Slow
Beginner
Zetta_Slow

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways of Los Noches   The Hallways of Los Noches EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:46 am

His training began today; mentally and physically. Not only did he need to push his body farther then what fraccion training normally demands, but he needed to expand his mind to new ways of thinking. Strategically and intellectually. And the only stepping stones he had were dummies and targets for cero practice.

Still in his fighting stance in front of this polished dummy, he begins his hand to hand training. With slow jabs to start off with, he tries to remember the basics. He needed to warm up and know the simple things before advancing.
Back to top Go down
Zetta_Slow
Beginner
Zetta_Slow

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways of Los Noches   The Hallways of Los Noches EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:03 am

The basics were simple to go through with his advance thought process. But he still needed practice. How else would he learn to understand what each attack meant against his opponent?

His punches started off at an easy pace, letting his knuckles slam against the hard exterior of the dummy making a THUD sound from every hit. His feet remained unmoved, allowing his attacks hit evenly against his imaginary opponent.
Back to top Go down
Zetta_Slow
Beginner
Zetta_Slow

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways of Los Noches   The Hallways of Los Noches EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:11 am

The basics were still simple to go through with his advance thought process. But he still needed practice. Zetta needed to understand what attack patterns he felt comfortable with, and would create the most impact against his opponent.

His punches were still at an easy pace, letting his knuckles slam against the hard exterior of the dummy making a THUD sound from every hit. His still feet remained unmoved, allowing his attacks to hit evenly against his imaginary opponent. This would soon get old he told himself.
Back to top Go down
Zetta_Slow
Beginner
Zetta_Slow

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways of Los Noches   The Hallways of Los Noches EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:19 am

The basics were now becoming to simple for his advance thought process. But he still needed practice. Zetta needed to understand what attack patterns he felt comfortable with, it was a necessity he needed to learn.

His punches were kept at an easy pace, letting his knuckles slam against the hard exterior of the dummy making a THUD sound from every hit. His still feet remained unmoved and still. His eyes seemed focused on his stationary opponent.
Back to top Go down
Zetta_Slow
Beginner
Zetta_Slow

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways of Los Noches   The Hallways of Los Noches EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:38 am

The basics were now becoming to simple for his advance thought process. So. Zetta decides to change up his attack strategy and get around to kicking to understand what attack patterns he felt comfortable with, it was a necessity he needed to learn.

His arms were kept in a defensive fighting position, quickly shifting from one leg to another for a horizontal kick to slam against the hard exterior of the dummy making a THUD sound from every hit. His pace was slow at first, but he needed to get the rhythm of his kicks.
Back to top Go down
Zetta_Slow
Beginner
Zetta_Slow

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways of Los Noches   The Hallways of Los Noches EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:47 am

The basics have now advanced to a new way of fighting, allowing his thought process to absorb this new information. Still trying to get use to this new fighting style, he struggles trying to keep the pace. But it was a necessity he needed to learn.

His arms were kept in a defensive fighting position, quickly shifting from one leg to another for a horizontal kick to slam against the hard exterior of the dummy; making a THUD sound from every hit, but now causing the dummy to move side to side after every hit. His pace was still slow, but he needed to get the rhythm of his kicks.
Back to top Go down
Zetta_Slow
Beginner
Zetta_Slow

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways of Los Noches   The Hallways of Los Noches EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:11 am

The basics have now advanced to a new way of fighting, allowing his thought process to absorb this new information from his hours of training. So. Zetta continues his new attack strategy to better understand what attack patterns he felt comfortable with, it was a necessity he needed to learn.

His arms were kept in a defensive fighting position, quickly shifting from one leg to another for a horizontal kick to slam against the hard exterior of the dummy making a THUD sound from every hit. His pace was slow at first, but he needed to get the rhythm of his kicks.
Back to top Go down
Zetta_Slow
Beginner
Zetta_Slow

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways of Los Noches   The Hallways of Los Noches EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:11 am

The basics have now advanced to a new way of fighting, giving him the chance to understand the physics of his own movements. So Zetta continues his new attack strategy to better understand what attack patterns his body can adjust to, and what new ways he can swing to apply more damage.

Back to top Go down
Zetta_Slow
Beginner
Zetta_Slow

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways of Los Noches   The Hallways of Los Noches EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:38 pm

The basics have now advanced to a new way of fighting, giving him the chance to understand the physics of his own movements. So Zetta continues his new attack strategy to better understand what attack patterns his body can adjust to, and what new ways he can swing to apply more damage.

He begins to think to himself through these excerises. "..This is getting quite dull. But it is needed to become stronger.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hallways of Los Noches   The Hallways of Los Noches Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hallways of Los Noches
Page 1 of 1