Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom I_vote_lcapGod of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom I_voting_barGod of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom I_vote_lcapGod of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom I_voting_barGod of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom   God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:00 pm

I sit in the bar in the 80th district and drink my sake my haori hidden by my over cloak. i grin to myself as i drink my 12th cup. "Another!! infact," i take out a pouch of coins. "a round to the house" I grin wide as the bar roars with cheer.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom   God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:05 pm

*After looking through district after district for her brother, Rizu finally senses his aura in a bar nearby. She shunpos over, grumbling to herself.* If it's true that he fought after I specifically told him to take care of himself, I swear I am going to transmogrify him. *Seeing him sitting at the bar with a cloak on, she stomps over.* OIIII! NII-CHAN!
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom   God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:10 pm

"eh?" I look over my face slightly flushed. "Ah! Rizu-chan" I grin and turn to face you. "Have a drink on big brother." I hand you sake and you notice the widening pool of blood at my feet.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom   God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:13 pm

*She stares from Honjo's face down to the ground, her eyes widening.* You...what...n-nii-chan...*Rizu points to the blood, shaking.* WHAT DID YOU DO?! Where were you hurt?! Show me. Now. *Continuing to shake, she reaches into her lieutenant's badge for regeneration serum to heal his wounds.*
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom   God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:17 pm

I grin and pat your head. "dont worry Rizu-chan im fine" i show you the wounds along my stomach and chest and u notice all of my movements have been done with my right arm. "Come now imm fine besides that serum probably wont work on me as well seeing as my wounds re-opened. my body has become immune"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom   God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:22 pm

*Frowning, Rizu crosses her arms.* Show me your left arm. Right now nii-chan. You don't think I see where the blood is coming from? *Nodding to Honjo's left arm, she stares at him intently.* Show me, before I have to find out for myself.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom   God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:29 pm

I look at you and for a moment my flush fades away. "Rizu im fine drink or go home..." I pat your head and the flush returns. " but id rather you drink with brother hehe" i grin widely.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom   God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:43 pm

*Rizu sighs in frustration and glares at her brother.* Then I suppose I'm finding out for myself now, aren't I? You can't hide things from your little sister. *Rizu grabs the right shoulder of Honjo's cloak and pulls down hard in order to remove it.*
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom   God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:56 pm

I grip ur arm as it lowers and i stop the progression you see the upper part of my shoulder. "rizu.." i sigh. "very well" I take off the cloak and you see my missing arm. "sorry rizu my dear" I grin " i was careless"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom   God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:03 pm

*Rizu stares in shock at Honjo's missing arm, falling backwards against the bar causing it to shake.* N-nii-chan...I...I told you...*She stands herself up slowly, her face going blank as she wipes away newly forming tears.* Who's responsible.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom   God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:07 pm

" oh come now sis its fine it was a friendly spar i was uncareful" I grin and pat your head. "come drink with me sis." i smile warmly.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom   God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:22 pm

*Rizu stares blankly at her brother and reaches up to the left sleeve of her shihakusho and tears it off at the shoulder. Carefully, she turns it into a makeshift bandage and ties it to Honjo's open would.* The regen serum won't work right? I'm not going to make you get up right this second but if you don't get your ass to squad 4 I'll cut off your other arm then make you sit through the pain of regeneration immediately after. *She sits down and grabs Honjo's drink from him and downs it quickly.* Now who did it.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom   God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:28 pm

I grin and place my hand on your head and look in your eyes. " your a spirited young girl Rizu." I smile "it was an arrancar, i never got his name but he has a raven i believe." I look at you " dont fight my battles sis, its not your job to im the older brother and i was brn first to protect you not the otherway around." I kiss your forehead.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom   God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:38 pm

*Looking Honjo in the eyes, Rizu clenches her jaw.* I know him, quite well actually. Kuroi. Didn't kill him last time, but I'm going to kill him now. *She stands up slowly, looking at where her brother's arm used to be.* Don't try to stop me, nii-chan.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom   God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:45 pm

i take your hand. "Rizu your a lt and a force that cannot be tamed. i wouldnt dare try to stop you" I hug you. "but i wish you would not do this."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom   God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:49 pm

*Frowning slightly, Rizu squeezes her brother's hand and then hugs him tightly.* I know you do. I wish I could respect that, but I can't. I love my big brother too much to let that act go unpunished. *Raising an eyebrow, she looks at Honjo.* Don't think I won't smack you around once you're healed, you didn't listen to me.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom   God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:53 pm

I grin and pat you. " i know sis i know." I look around. " anyway i suppose i should get to the squad 4 barracks hmm." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom   God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:01 pm

*Smiling, Rizu nods and hugs her brother again.* Yes, you'd better. You start taking better care of yourself or pretty soon I'M going to take care of you. And you know I'm overbearing. *Chuckling, she lets go of Honjo.* I'd better go find Kuroi. Straight to squad 4 nii-chan. *She turns around and begins to walk away, pausing a brief moment to wave.*
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom   God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:10 pm

I smile as you leave.
"You have no intention of going to the 4th division healing center do you." kusa speaks to me in my mind
Nope
"figured..dumb ass"
I grin and place my two extra swords on the table and grip the handle of the custom made one. i have to much training to do i cant worry about health.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom   God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom Empty

Back to top Go down

God of War vs the Goddess of Wisdom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Soul Society :: Rukongai :: Rukongai Districts-
Jump to: