Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Big Bruiser. . EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Big Bruiser. . EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Big Bruiser. . EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Big Bruiser. . EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Big Bruiser. . EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Big Bruiser. . EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Big Bruiser. . EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Big Bruiser. . EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Big Bruiser. . EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Big Bruiser. . I_vote_lcapBig Bruiser. . I_voting_barBig Bruiser. . I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Big Bruiser. .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:00 pm

-He steps out the Garganta right outside his resting quarters-Feels good to be back home.-He hears someone screaming.He opens the door with his left hand in his pocket-Whats going on?

Last edited by Kuroi on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:02 pm

-He sees a big arrancar in the shape of a bull standing over a female arrancar-Hey knock it off!-He takes his right hand out his pocket looking at the Bull Arrancar-Bull:Why don't you go mind your own business.-He starts walking toward Kuroi throwing the girl into the wall-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:05 pm

-He looks in the girls direction noticing she is knocked unconscious-Now why would you go do a thing like that?She did not do anything wrong from what i can tell.-He starts walking toward the bull-Bull:I thought i told you to mind your business!-He lowers his horns and charges at Kuroi-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:08 pm

-He shakes his head and crouches as the bull horns misses his head-You missed.-He brings his right hand up in an uppercut aiming for his stomach-Bull:Gah!!-He is doubled over from the impact of the uppercut.He stumbles back from Kuroi, lowering his horns getting ready to charge again-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:11 pm

-He gets into a boxing stance leading with his right fist-Bring it!-He cracks his neck focusing on the Bull weak point-Bull:-He swipes his right foot across the ground building up speed as he charges toward Kuroi--He sonido forward throwing a right hook toward the Bull's right horn-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Bull:-He feels his right horn snap as he turns on his left foot sonido back from Kuroi.He shakes his head as his right horn begins to regrow.He holds out his right fist firng a cero at Kuroi-Regeneration.Something different.-He sonido forward to the right avoiding the cero as it grazes his right arm cutting his arrancar jacket.He holds out his left fist firing a cero toward the Bull's feet-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Bull:-He sonido right avoiding the cero as it causes a into the wall-Missed.-He charges at Kuroi jumping into mid-air then coming down with both hands onto of Kuroi's head-He is fast.-He thinks to himself.He watches the Bull's movement as he sonido up firing an uppercut into the Bull's jaw-Bull:-He feels the impact of Kuroi's punch as he slams his fist downward-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:29 pm

-He is sent face first in the ground causing a crater-He is really stronger than i thought.-He thinks to himself as he lies face first on the ground.He puts his hands to his side in a push up position as he stands to his feet as dust falls off of him-Bull:-He does a hand spring.He reaches behind his back and draws his katana which is several feet longer than a normal one he charges at Kuroi holding his katana out infront of him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:13 pm

-He grins and unsheathes his katana with his right hand crouching-Hmm..lets see what you got.Bull:Grr..-He slashes downward at Kuroi's head-Hmm...-He slashes upward with his right hand clashing with the Bull's katana as he stands to his feet throwing back the slash as he unsheathes his wazikashi in his left hand-Bull:-He is thrown back a couple of feet by the clash.He stands to his feet dragging his katana on the ground.-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:20 pm

-He gets into a striking stance-His attacks are getting stronger.-He thinks to himself as he charges toward the bull jumping in mid-air bring both blades down toward the Bull's shoulder-Bull:-He brings his katana up slashing at Kuroi's slashes-The angerier i become the more my strength increases.-He grunts-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:37 pm

-He is thrown back into a wall-Damn.-He stands up shaking himself off as he gets into a defensive stance-Lets go.=He starts thinking about what the bull said earlier as he waits for his movement-Bull:-He charges at Kuroi leading with his katana again-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:50 pm

-He stands back biting his finger-Lets see you handle this.-He begins forming a cero letting the blood drip as the cero begins to grow-Gran Rey Cero!-He fires the cero at the bull-Bull:-He brings his katana up as the cero connects with him sending him flying into a wall.He stands up with his chest bleeding.-Enough!Rampage!-He breaks his katana.His body begins to grow to an overwhelming fifteen feet tall.He now carries a giant axe hammer-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:54 pm

- He calls Medianoche over to him.He hold out his right hand straight out and have Medianoche sit on the palm of his hand. Medianoche will have its back to him and will be staring maliciously at the bull-Let's go Medianoche-He says this softly.Medianoche will then spread its wings all the way out and then both Medianoche and him will start emitting powerful Purple reiatsu-Prey on the weak, Cuervo!!-Then a huge explosion of purple reiatsu will erupt from the two of them and encase them in al wide wall of reiatsu that looks like a pair of wings. The explosion will last for about a minute before dying down. Once the explosion clears, it will reveal the new form of him. He now wears a set of black armor that covers his entire body with the exception of his head, hands, and feet. His hands now are black claws that resemble the talons of a raven but in the shape of a hand and his feet look like a Raven's feet. The mask on his face has completely disappeared-Lets do this!!!
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:55 pm

-He flexes his wings to the full length as he charges at the Bull spinning in a circle rapidly closing his wings around him forming a torpedo-Bull:-He charges at Kuroi dragging his axe on the ground as he swings downward onto Kuroi-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:00 pm

-He goes up still spinning then aims downward onto the Bull's head-Keep up..Bull:Shut up!!-He begins to become enraged.He looks up as Kuroi lands on top of his head sending him into the ground a few feet-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:05 pm

-He jumps back into the air flapping his wings-That was still not good enough to kill him.-He thinks to himself.He holds out his right hand and begins making a cero in the shape of a bird-Cero Ave!-He throws the bird cero where the Bull was.-Bull:-He stands up dusting himself off.-That tickled-He swings his axe at the bird cero knocking it away into the ceiling.He looks at Kuroi holding out his axe he begins charging a large cero-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:28 pm

What the..?-He flexes his wings and holds out his palms toward the Bull.He bites his thumb finger letting his blood mix with the cero-Lets see what you got.Gran Rey Cero!!-He fires the cero at the Bull-Bull:-He forms the cero into the ball and swings his axe at the ball of the cero aiming at Kuroi cero causing an expolosion-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:34 pm

-He flies backward as the explosion reaches him causing the armor on the chest to rip back-Damn.-He starts flapping his wings rapidly-I cant give him a chance to respond.-He thinks to himself-Cero Metralleta!-He starts shooting beams of ceros from his wings at the Bull-Bull:-He grunts as the explosion messes with his vision.He swings his axe knocking away the cloud of smoke-Damn.-He watches as the ceros begin to hit him pinning him against the wall causing him to drop his axe-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:38 pm

-He jumps down to the ground looking at the Bull arrancar closing his wings in-I told you this did not have to go on any further.-He holds out his right hand-Fujiiro Juujika!-He begins forming a large X shaped reiatsu in his hand holding it as it begins to build on it he throws it at the Bull's head-Bull:-He reaches for his axe but cant find it as the X cuts off his head from his body-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:40 pm

-He goes back to his normal form as he looks at the remains-I am not cleaning that up.-He feels Medianoche back on his left shoulder-You did good today.-He walks over to the female arrancar.He picks her up carrying her to his room with the extra bed in it-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:42 pm

-He lays her on the bed looking at her-Rest you have a broken right arm and leg.Your injuries will heal rest here for now.-He walks out the room closing the door behind him-Why do i always help out others?-He puts his hands in his pockets as he strolls down the hall thinking about that female arrancar-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Bruiser. . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bruiser. .   Big Bruiser. . Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Bruiser. .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches :: Tres Cifras-
Jump to: