Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Creation of Maudz :3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Creation of Maudz :3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Creation of Maudz :3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Creation of Maudz :3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Creation of Maudz :3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Creation of Maudz :3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Creation of Maudz :3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Creation of Maudz :3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Creation of Maudz :3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Creation of Maudz :3 I_vote_lcapCreation of Maudz :3 I_voting_barCreation of Maudz :3 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Creation of Maudz :3 I_vote_lcapCreation of Maudz :3 I_voting_barCreation of Maudz :3 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Creation of Maudz :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maudz
Novice
Maudz

Character Sheet
Name: Maudz (Mau) Saiver
Race: Shinigami

Creation of Maudz :3 Empty
PostSubject: Creation of Maudz :3   Creation of Maudz :3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:14 am

I have read the RP Rules and agree to them.

(A mix of simple and advanced creation :3)

Name: Maudz (Mau) Saiver

~Race Information~

~Combat Information~

Combat Strength:
:Strength (5)
:Endurance (5)
:Reflexes (5)
:Zanjutsu(5)

Combat Weaknesses:
:Speed (3)
:Frequent periods of feeling tired at random times (3)
:Laziness (not wanting to do to much) (4)
:Not wanting to kill unless he absolutely must (5)
:Stubborn(5)

~Personal Information~

:Photo:: Profile Avatar

:Race:: Shinigami

:Age:: 108 (looks 19-20)

:Birthday:: Feb 6th

:Gender:: Male

:Height:: 6'1

:Weight:: 175

:Build:: Average musuclar build

:Skin Tone:: Caucasian appearance

:Eyes:: Silver

:Hair:: Silver

:Blood Type:: Unknown

:Nationality:: Unknown

:Family:: Unknown

:sexuality:: Straight

:Relationship status:: Single

:Personality:: Mau is generally lax, preferring to sit or stand by. He avoids conflict if possible, only fighting when he feels the need to protect himself or another. He wont kill unless the situation absolutely requires it. Kind hearted and stands true with his beliefs. He also tends to use sarcasm and humor during most situations, even if a fight is going on.

:Hand Orientation:: Ambidextrous

:Background Information/history::

Maudz lost most of the memory of his past while fighting with a hollow. He doesn't know where he is from, or who his friends or family were. The only thing he recalls is drawing his sword to fight the creature that threatened a face he can no longer see in his mind.

He fought hard with the hollow, trading blows while allowing time for the person he tries to remember escape. Taking one final glance and swinging down upon the hollow, he was hit with a massive blow upon his head as well, defeating the hollow, and lying near death. After only a few short minutes he felt himself being lifted, and carried away. He blacked out before having a chance to find out what was going on.

He awoke in a place he had never seen before, not remembering his past. From that day he chose that he will get stronger to protect this new place and its people. He now lives to follow this goal, and try and create a new life for himself among these new people.

Zanpakuto name: Kousatsu Koara (Hanging Koala). Because of Mau's lazy and calm nature, seems suited.

Call: Snap to reality.

Quick overview of why I chose these skills listed below: Being lazy and unwilling to kill most of the time, the abilities must suit this nature. Instead of physically harming the enemy, it affects them mentally *within reason*. They also affect things such as enemies speed, which he lacks.

Shikai Abilities:

Ishiki Feiru (Senses Fail). In a close to medium range, about 50 feet in front of him in a 180 degree angle, a flash of light is emitted from Kousatsu Koara. If in range and the light hits the eyes of an enemy or ally, they experience a drop in common senses such as vision, hearing, concentrating reiatsu (taking longer to build up energy for kidou), or feeling spiritual pressure. It causes no physical harm, and has no affect on the strength of attacks on the enemy. It remains in affect until the user cancels the ability, or is defeated. The light doesn't affect anyone out of it's range.

Kyouko Ekijuu (Strength Sap). When Maudz calls out Kyouko Ekijuu, being touched by his Zanpakuto activates the ability. The ability only takes affect once, being hit by the Zanpakuto multiple times has the same affect as one hit. The target cut by Kousatsu Koara's Ekijuu ability will right away start to feel drained and fatigued. The overall power behind physical strikes, as well as striking and moving speed is reduced. It remains in affect until the user cancels the ability, or is defeated.

*If one Shikai ability is in use, it must be canceled to use the other to avoid complete reducation in enemies skills/power etc.*

Bankai Name: Kichigai Koara (Mad Koala)

Abilities:

Kibishii Gesuidou (Severe Drain). A more enhanced version of the Kyouko Ekijuu. When touched by Kichigai Koara after the ability has been said, the target cut will face a high amount of body fatigue. Speed and strength drop to much lower levels than in the Shikai version.

Hateshiganai Kyuushi (Eternal Rest). A more enhanced version of Ishiki Feiru. A light is emitted from the Zanpakuto in the same 180 degree radius, but with a bigger range of 100 feet. If in range and the light makes contact with a targets eyes, they will lose the ability to feel Mau's reiatsu, thus not being able to feel his spirit pressure, or anyone elses until the ability is canceled. They will also have the decrease in vision and hearing (not enough to be blinded or deaf), and will feel quite dizzy and off balance. Their own reiatsu will not be affected, and their strength and speed will not be reduced.

*Bankai abilities are similar to Shikai. If one is in affect the other is canceled before using the other. The move in affect stays in affect until canceled or Maudz is defeated*

Last edited by Maudz on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Creation of Maudz :3   Creation of Maudz :3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Approved. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Creation of Maudz :3   Creation of Maudz :3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:20 pm

approved by the all mighty Wolf. I might talk to you about your bankai later but for now. Post to your hearts content. Don't forget to make a teq sheet.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creation of Maudz :3   Creation of Maudz :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Creation of Maudz :3
Page 1 of 1