Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Meeting his boss.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Meeting his boss.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Meeting his boss.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Meeting his boss.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Meeting his boss.. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Meeting his boss.. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Meeting his boss.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Meeting his boss.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Meeting his boss.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Meeting his boss.. I_vote_lcapMeeting his boss.. I_voting_barMeeting his boss.. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Meeting his boss.. I_vote_lcapMeeting his boss.. I_voting_barMeeting his boss.. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Meeting his boss..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Meeting his boss.. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting his boss..   Meeting his boss.. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:57 pm

-He steps out the Garganta into a hallway with many doors.-Are you sure this is the place?-He looks at Medianoche and watches as she nods in approval-Well lets go look for him.-He starts walking-
Back to top Go down
Coyote Starrk
Coyote Starrk

Meeting his boss.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting his boss..   Meeting his boss.. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:00 pm

I lay in my room asleep as usual.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Meeting his boss.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting his boss..   Meeting his boss.. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:02 pm

-He sees her wing point at a door with the number one-Well i guess this must be the place.-He extends his right hand knocking on the door.He pulls his hand back putting it in his pocket waiting for a response-
Back to top Go down
Coyote Starrk
Coyote Starrk

Meeting his boss.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting his boss..   Meeting his boss.. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:04 pm

I sleep on. Lilynette kicks me and i wake up slightly. "what?"
"You have a visitor!" She yells and grumbles as she realizes iv drifted off once more.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Meeting his boss.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting his boss..   Meeting his boss.. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:05 pm

-He has Medianoche peck hard on the door-Okay i am not sure if he is in there or not?-he stands there looking at the door debating whether he should stay or not-If he does not answer the third time we are leaving and will comeback.
Back to top Go down
Coyote Starrk
Coyote Starrk

Meeting his boss.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting his boss..   Meeting his boss.. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Lilynette opens the door and stands with her hand on her hip. "hmm? what is it?" She turns towards me and scowls. i open an eye and look.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Meeting his boss.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting his boss..   Meeting his boss.. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:11 pm

-He takes out his right hand scratching his head-My name is Kuroi Karasa.I am here to meet the Espada over the first fraccion.-He looks around-I was told to come here for a test to move up in the fraccion.
Back to top Go down
Coyote Starrk
Coyote Starrk

Meeting his boss.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting his boss..   Meeting his boss.. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:21 pm

I grin and wave my hand to Lilynette and she comes to me and i whisper to her. she yells and complains before finally walking towards you obviously unhappy. "Your test is to go to the human world and eliminate the being causing a dent in aizen's plan."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Meeting his boss.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting his boss..   Meeting his boss.. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:48 pm

-He grins-That is where i kind of was.It seems that the situation has gotten worse there.-He puts his right hand back in his pocket-But never the less i shall return the human world and eliminate the threat.Sorry to disturb Master.-He turns and snaps his right finger opening a garganta-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting his boss.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting his boss..   Meeting his boss.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting his boss..
Page 1 of 1