Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
blue's character check it foo! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
blue's character check it foo! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

blue's character check it foo! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

blue's character check it foo! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
blue's character check it foo! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
blue's character check it foo! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
blue's character check it foo! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
blue's character check it foo! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
blue's character check it foo! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
blue's character check it foo! I_vote_lcapblue's character check it foo! I_voting_barblue's character check it foo! I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
blue's character check it foo! I_vote_lcapblue's character check it foo! I_voting_barblue's character check it foo! I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

blue's character check it foo!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
G Vega
Expert
G Vega

Character Sheet
Name:
Race:

blue's character check it foo! Empty
PostSubject: blue's character check it foo!   blue's character check it foo! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Name: Kyoya Tategami
Nickname: "king of beasts"
Race: quincy
Height: 5,9
Weight: 136
Appearance: He has short white hair due to an illness, soft facial features, strong cheek bones, a scar on his right eye
that he keeps covered up due to sunlight, and most of the time he has his chin up to nose area covered due ot him being
pale the sun reacts differently to his skin and he gets hives and his skin gets irritated.
Eye color: baby blue
Hair color: white
tattoos: 1 on his back of a wolf covered in blue flames
Medical disorders: a disorder that turned his hair white as snow
Blood type: positive b
unique characteristics: He is a sweet person one of the most loyal people you ever meet
personality: he is kind sweet gentle and loves a good story or conversation especially with a pretty lady does not
like violence of any type and hates to overexert himself he finds it easier to be a slacker but he will try his
best if it means protecting someone.
Combat Style Description: solely relies on speed and acceleration
Combat Strengths:speed 5, accleration 5, combat reflexes 5, intelligience 5, accuracy 5
Combat Weakness: strength 5, power 5, anger 5, unable to control his power 5, cockyness 5
Kojaku Name: Liger
Kojaku Description: His kojaku is light blue and black and is in the shape of a 4 leaf clover can also be used as a shuriken with
shuriken with spiritual thread attached to it,
Ginrei Kojaku Name:wind-liger
Ginrei Kojaku Description: His bow has air tubes and its attached to his entire arm the air is compressed around the arrows
causing an explosive power of speed as the air being rushed in causes the arrow to be compressed tighter and tighter causing
causing more explosive power to be made in the mix of all of it so when the arrow is fired the arrow expands as its out
and the power is increases exponentially.
Bio: He was born in dallas,texas and eventually moved to seattle. as he got older his interest in baking and comedy
developed and eventually he worked at a bakery with his friend's dad, then he moved back to the country.

He finally moved out and made his own bakery, having people constantly come visit him and eat his food caused so much joy
to his little bakery eventually he expanded it and turned it into a awesome hang out place with dancing and everything
he found his calling and loved it.

Last edited by Ggio Vega on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : revisions)
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

blue's character check it foo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: blue's character check it foo!   blue's character check it foo! EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Approved by me O: shakie can double check though xD
Back to top Go down

blue's character check it foo!
Page 1 of 1