Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto  EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto  EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto  EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto  I_vote_lcapGenryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto  I_voting_barGenryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto  I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto  I_vote_lcapGenryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto  I_voting_barGenryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto  I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto  Empty
PostSubject: Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto    Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto  EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:18 pm

"Get ready. Put the entirety of your spirit on the line and crush them here! Even if your flesh is torn asunder, be as a steel wall down to your last shard of bone! You must not let them take even a single step into Soul Society."

"You think that you can strike me down if you suppress Ryūjin Jakka? How naive. How dizzyingly naive. Why do you think that I held the position of Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13 for a thousand years? It is because, in a thousand years, no Shinigami stronger than myself has been born

I am Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto, An I am the 1st Division Captain and the Captain Comander of the Gotei 13

"As I taught you before, there is no mercy for he who obstructs justice"
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet
Name: Ajiro Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto    Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:23 pm

*bows* welcome to the forum Yamamoto
Back to top Go down

Genryuusai Shigekuni Yamamoto
Page 1 of 1