Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Getting ready for something EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Getting ready for something EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Getting ready for something EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Getting ready for something EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Getting ready for something EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Getting ready for something EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Getting ready for something EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Getting ready for something EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Getting ready for something EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Getting ready for something I_vote_lcapGetting ready for something I_voting_barGetting ready for something I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Getting ready for something I_vote_lcapGetting ready for something I_voting_barGetting ready for something I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Getting ready for something

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

Getting ready for something Empty
PostSubject: Getting ready for something   Getting ready for something EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:42 am

Wow this place is so huge i like it. *i say with a little grin on my face looking around as i see a set of clothes hanging in a dresser in my room that has a note on it that says Pain* Hmm a little bit off my style but i think that i can fix that in a little bit *i then get a pair of scissors and start to customize my outfit*

Last edited by Deathpain93 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for something   Getting ready for something EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:55 am

I should not do to much so even though i really don't like white i will keep that. *i say as i cut the sleeves off of my jacket and get rid of the neck and i make the out line of the outfit black* Well i guess that would be about it not trying to step on anybodies toes with this one but i will not be using any shoes only if i have to will i ware them. *i say with a small grin again* Ow that hurt i really need to stop smiling i need to start acting more calm.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for something   Getting ready for something EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:14 pm

*i then start to walk around looking up and down for something to do in the mean time* I guess if i don't find anything to do soon i could die of boredom. *i say as i have a blank expression on my face and slowly start to grin again* Damn i can't do it every time i think about something exciting or do something fun i get that smirk i guess i just have to live with it. *i say as i put on my newly modified arrancar oufit*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for something   Getting ready for something EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:19 am

Hmm i really need to find something to do but i don't want to bother anyone else around here yet at least so i guess i will start to train a little. *i look around as i go into the hallway and look to see if there is any place where i can workout. Well do if they even have anything around here like that. *i look at one of the doors and see the words training room right above it* Wow. how in the hell did i miss that?
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for something   Getting ready for something EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:05 am

Might as well go in then what am i waiting for? *i walk into the room and look around i see a lot of weights set up around the place and punching bags everywhere that look like they are held down by glowing ropes* Wow this place is big and look at all of the equipment in here.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for something   Getting ready for something EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:27 pm

*i put down my zanpakto and start to get into a fighting stance at one of the punching bag i then swing a left hook at the punching bag and feel it start to rock* hm that was pretty good maybe i should try a kick. *i then jump up into the air a little bit and do a spin kick at the bag and watch as it shakes faster*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for something   Getting ready for something EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:44 pm

*i then take a step back and take a offensive stance and crack my neck and start to punch the bag with all the force that i have in my body* Agh!! I need to get stronger so that i can fight some that is a real challenge to me! *i punch at the bag for about 100 strikes until i start to get tired* Whew that was good but i have to work on more then my strikes.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for something   Getting ready for something EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:58 pm

*i start to run around the room to see how long and fast i can go without using sonido. As go around for the 200th time i start to feel my legs getting really tired* Wow i didn't know that i was this weak i really need to start working out a lot more then i normally do. *i then do a hand stand and start to do pushups like that to see how many i can do in one sitting*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for something   Getting ready for something EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:26 am

*i start off by doing them with both hands but by the end of the practice i end up switching off hands every time i do one and after 300 of them i flip and roll back onto my feet* That was a little bit better then i thought i could do for the first in a while me doing that. Now i guess it would be time for me to start on the bench press if i can. *i set up my weights to about 300 pounds to see how much of that i can rep on that i get down under the bar and say to myself* Well i guess i should get started on this right about now. This should be nothing to me like lifting air almost,
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for something   Getting ready for something EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:27 am

*i start and lift up the weights with no trouble at all and the bar does not bend at all and then start to see how many reps i can do until i start to get tired* Agh!! 1 2 3 4 5.... *as i reach then end of how many reps i can to with the sweat pouring off my body and my muscles starting to hurt really bad i reach the last rep that i can do and in a tired voice i say* 600 whew i need to go and get a little rest right about now that was a lot of hard work.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for something   Getting ready for something EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:33 am

*as i look outside one of the windows that are in the palace i think what is going to happen next to me how strong will i get* Well no time to dwell on that now i can wait until tomorrow to think about all of that. *i say with a smirk on my face as i start to yawn and go to sleep on one of the many beds that is in the palace*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready for something   Getting ready for something Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for something
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches :: The Palace of The Ten Swords-
Jump to: