Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) I_vote_lcapSky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) I_voting_barSky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) I_vote_lcapSky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) I_voting_barSky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) Empty
PostSubject: Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower)   Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:07 pm

~Name~
:Name:: Sky
:Title:: Lotus
:Nickname::

~Personal Information~

:Photo:

Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) Sakura12

Spoiler:

:Race:: Shinigami

:Age:: 114

:Birthday:: 16/8

:Gender:: Male

:Height:: 5ft7

:Weight:: 112lbs

:Build:: nimble

:Skin Tone:: White

:Eyes:: Green

:Hair:: Pink

:Blood Type:: B-

:Nationality:: Scottish

:Family:: N/A

:sexuality:: Gay

:Relationship status:: Single

Personality:

:Medical problems:: [optional]

:Education::

Kara high

:Tattoo:: N/A

:Hand Orientation:: Right

:Background Information/history::

History
Human History:

~Profession Info~[/center]

:Affiliation:: Shinigami

:Previously affiliated::

:Occupation:: Shinigami

:Team:: 1

:Rank:: student

:Partner:: N/A

:Base of Operations:: Division one Barracks

:Combat Strength::

Zan 5

Kido 5

Hoho 2

Hakudo 2

Nimbleness 2

:Combat Weaknesses::

Sky follows his heart far to much thus a valuable weakness when used correct - 5

Will die protecting anyone he cares about 5

Slightly ill - 2

emotional 2

~Reiryoku~

Reiatsu Color: Blue

Reiatsu shape: Flower

Reiatsu Type: Strong

Reiatsu affinity:Pollen

Reiatsu amount: Large

Reiatsu classification: Demonic

~Powers and Abilities~
[Optional]
Hanibaru abilities:

~Equipment~
:Primary equipment::
Zanpakuto: The trademark weapons of the Shinigami. Capable of cutting spiritual bodies, they are amongst the few weapons which can be used to combat Hollows. Each Shinigami carries a Zanpakutō, and each Zanpakutō is unique: as the swords are both reflections of a Shinigami's soul and power, and sentient beings unto themselves

:Secondary equipment::
[Optional]

~Hanibaru~

Name: Hanibaru
Translation: Petal
Kanji: [Optional]

~Characteristics Of Spirit~

Race: Zanpakuto
Type: Absorbtion
Height: 2ft8
Weight: 5llbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Pink
Personality: Hanibaru manifests itself in the form of an extremly small flowr like fairy, Sticking true to Hanibaru's plant ties she appears with wings made of large leaves, Her body is dressed in a pink petal like dress which flows between dark pink to light tip ends, Spiky thorn like vines are wrapped around her small neck, Her eyes are incredibly large and black while her mouth is very petite, Her skin is incredibly pale paler than most humans, Her head is covered in a pink petal like helment with a yellow stigma flowing from the top, Her wrists hold large yellow flowers with half a cannon like weapon on each hand which she joins together to release her pollen, Her boots are also the same color as her wings and made from leaves. A rather happy little spirit her personality seems to be incredibly child like always up for playing or wanting to do some little game, She seems to become incredibly serious within a fight never wanting to lose showing her very competitive side and her lust for life, She has the urge to protect Jake alowing her voice to shine through if jake is injured she becomes very mother like fussing over the boy and shouting at him for worrying her, In all a rather fun loving protective little girl.
Unique Characteristics: Flower like apperance
Photo ID: Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) Lilymo10

~Professional Status~

Partner:

~Reiatsu~

Reiatsu Color:

Reiatsu amount:

Reiatsu classification:

~Zanpakuto(Blade apperance)~

Sealed:
Spoiler:
Shikai:

Bankai:

~Zanpakuto (Powers and abilities given to user)~

Shikai:
Shikai Appearance:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability:

Dansu Hanibaru is considered one of the sweetest smelling zanpakuto's in soul society, perhaps even the sweetest smelling thing in soul society period. The beautiful smell comes from a special pollen secreted in the cross guard of the sword, which ironically looks like a flower. This pollen is yellow in color, and coats the sword, but also creates almost a fine mist around Jake, like a sparkling twilight vampire. This mist extends about a 12 inch radius around the sword and Jake. Swinging the sword around distributes the pollen, meaning close quarter combat is extremely effective with Jake. The pollen, when it gets into the skin, causes about 5% reiatsu loss, from things such as cuts, which stacks over time. When breathed in in close quarters, such as locking swords, or being withing 2 feet of Jake's person, causes 2% reiatsu loss from breathing it in. While this may seem like a low number, as said, the pollen coats everything, from Jake's kidou, to his techniques, even punching and kicking or biting if need be. Getting hit by a kidou causes about 5% loss, kicked or punched can lead to 2% loss. All that reiatsu loss has to go somewhere, and its absorbed into Jake's zanpakuto, much like a flower absorbs sunlight. Who would think such a sweet smelling pollen could be so maniacal.

Bankai:
Unobtained

Last edited by Sky on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet
Name: Ajiro Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower)   Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:11 pm

1: you staart off at student level and work your way up buddy
2: u can work on your bankai and post it if you wish to
3: you left out your strength and weaknesses numbers its a scale of 1-5 and a masimum total of 30 for each section meaning total str = 30 total weaknesses = 30

try and keep them balanced if you cant ill let it go by 1-2 points
Back to top Go down

Sky Kurosaki (Marvel of Pollen and Flower)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: RP Creation :: Character Creation :: Shinigami and Rogue Shinigami-
Jump to: