Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The form for the blade EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The form for the blade EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The form for the blade EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The form for the blade EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The form for the blade EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The form for the blade EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The form for the blade EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The form for the blade EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The form for the blade EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The form for the blade I_vote_lcapThe form for the blade I_voting_barThe form for the blade I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The form for the blade I_vote_lcapThe form for the blade I_voting_barThe form for the blade I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The form for the blade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidou
Race: Shinigami

The form for the blade Empty
PostSubject: The form for the blade   The form for the blade EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Hikaru entered the room that was all to familiar in design to her. Her entire life as a human was something around this. Ger life as a soul was spent in a dojo like environment with monks. So here she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt would be her best area for the academy and all it's tests. She grabbed a simple Kunai and focused herself. Her mind went blank as she took stance and put the Kunai in front of her in both hands. This was probably the one activity that calmed her more than anything else at the same time. Her first movement to her was slow but to spectators was a rather fast movement. Her step itself was small because she didn't have a lot of speed with legwork. However in a mere breadth of time she committed to a full upper attack. Once the first movement was taken however she began a series of movements. Her body turned to a blur as she completed every offensive and defensive move and not in any specialized order either. Her movements where done in absolute perfection and the speed with which she swung the Kunai was terrifying to be done to such a level of perfection. This was her greatest skill in combat and she knew it more than anything. Her swordsmanship. Her family owned one of the highest reputed Dojo's for kendo in the world. This was something that would not slip by her.

The form for the blade Hikaru
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The form for the blade   The form for the blade EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:53 pm

After finishing that basic movements a shinigami who was an instructor walked out. "Miss that was extraordinary I would like to request a match with you." He stated. He offered a bow and some students brought out the necessary gear as well as the entire floor was cleared for people to watch. This man was an instructor but not just any instructor. He was the best instructor in the academy for the sword.

The form for the blade Hikaru
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The form for the blade   The form for the blade EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:57 pm

Hikaru looked at this man who was challenging her. It hadn't occurred to her until now that all the students and teachers alike had just watched her. To her this movement she had just done was not exactly difficult it was like her warm up. Her actual strength and force for fighting and swordplay was better but things always changed when a live opponent stepped up. Hikaru bowed quickly realizing his uniform made him a sensei. "I would be honored Sensei." She answered nervously. She hoped her little display hadn't insulted anyone or something.

In a matter of minute they were both wearing the necessary training gear and were facing off to one another. Hikaru waited till the call was made for the first round to begin. Typical Kendo rules that where the same from the beginning of her life. Up to five matches would be pursued yet only one person could walk with three points. The points where earned through the various damage points on the body. This was only going to be difficult because in and form of combat short people had to find a way to make up for their lack of reach and distance. Hikaru's method was simple. She took a few steps forward in a very offensive motion.

The form for the blade 240300
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The form for the blade   The form for the blade EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:10 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH8pUaKUWCI&feature=autoplay&list=PL722B85F96A230D3B&lf=results_main&playnext=9

The Sensei let the sound be heard and hesitated to see how she would approach. For him this was one of his methods. He usually taught his students that a small hesitation was prudent because it allowed them to be the first on the observant scale. An observant combatant is a dangerous and powerful foe. For they acquire knowledge and knowledge is power. However Hikaru's attack literally batted that philosophy aside in a manner that would annoy him. She moved forward taking the offensive stance but to a speed and precision that left no flaws or openings. He didn't have a lot of options. There was no attacks he could make on a defensive position without making an opening. Yet she was moving in a way that left no openings but made her entire body an offensive weapon.

His response however saw to attack to slow down her approach. He made a downward attack at her left shoulder. He used his size and reach to his advantage. Since she was small these would be the strengths he would capitalize on because otherwise it would just be pointless. Why would you not use the strengths you have naturally in a given situation? As a result Hikaru would be forced to defend the oncoming attack.

The form for the blade 624488-wanderer__32__super
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The form for the blade   The form for the blade EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Hikaru didn't stop her advance if anything she would push him to the edge or he would try to stop her advance with brute force. However Hikaru was physically quite strong for her size so the brute force would blow back in his face and get her the first point if he chose that method. So for now Hikaru quickly moved the blade of the shinai to parry the attack but pushed against his blade while putting the base of her hands forward. This would temper her blade so a counter attack was as easy as twitching her left arm back.

She pressed in hard until she was in range of an attack. With a quick movement she would twitch her right hand right and then pull her left backward. This would effectively toss his blade away for just a second however in that second he didn't have enough reaction and the mask of his helmet would meet her shinai in a solid chop. Thebell was tapped to make a somewhat gong like noise only lighter in tone. First point was hers. They would walk back to their respective side bow and stop for a small break that lasts usually a couple seconds. She would sip a little water and usually the opponent does as well.

Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The form for the blade   The form for the blade EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:02 pm

The instructor was not shocked by the parry but her physical strength could maintain a perfect yet hard to use form while holding the stronger dise of his blade away when it should be overly difficult. On top of that she showed no signs of it being difficult. She didn't stop stepping forward which made his retreat too slow even with the advantage of size. He attempted to pull his blade back but it was already too late and he knew it. When he did she tapped his blade uselessly away and her shinai went straight to his mask. As he walked back to his side and bowed and he began to wonder.

Who was this student. He had never seen her before. Instead of drinking he decided to instead build up his own self awareness. He hadn't actually been in a duel that was not only challenging for him but was hard for him in a long time. he had been the highest in skill for swordsmanship for several centuries. He wouldn't claim to be the best shinigami in swordsmanship but in the academy it was his title. A student who he had never seen before nor had he even done any training with who was able to beat him so easily was not something he looked to in happiness. The second round was about to begin.

Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The form for the blade   The form for the blade EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VLWnzf1Rdk&feature=autoplay&list=PL722B85F96A230D3B&lf=results_main&playnext=25

Hikaru walked up to her side of the field again. She breathed in deeply to collect herself before the bell was rung again. Once it was rung she charged again however this time it was different. She leaned her right shoulder forward ever so slightly the idea here was simple. After the first point she had scored she was going to make herself appear to be over confident and present an opening that didn't exist. A lure that will work against the opponent. As such she would block his attack when it came by completely raising the handle to the right and hit him in the left wrist which is one of the kill points.

Her plan however might not work. He already made ligh of her abilities once to do so again would actually be an insulting maneuver. In fact that's the kind of action that would cost someone of his stature probably his position. Amongst the audience everyone was in utter shock. She was highly skilled and was still a first year student. This however would not allow her to deter her path.

Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The form for the blade   The form for the blade EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8KWIuc94eo&feature=autoplay&list=PL722B85F96A230D3B&lf=results_main&playnext=31

The instructor was insistent this time. He would not fall for any tricks that he could have avoided being fully aware of what was going on. Once the bell was rung he would charge and both combatants came in offensively. However he was not stupid or ignorant and thus he saw through her feint. That didn't mean it was completely unavoidable but instead he would attack without giving an opening. She would be forced to compensate in a different manner that if perfectly executed would put her flat footed and in a position where defense was poor and her only option at the same time. He put a full hard slash toward her mask. She could block it but her block would be weak and she would be required to lower herself to compensate and weaken her stance as well as take a step back in retreat to ease the compensation.

His attack was brilliantly executed to satisfaction however whether she performed to his expectations at this point or not was on this tiny girl. She was not close enough to even attempt a counter attack with a chance of hitting even if she didn't retreat and held her ground. This left him in complete upper hand at the beginning of this round. This is how size was a matter of weakness when someone small was fighting and he would milk that as much as he could. If it gave him the upper hand at the start of each round he could finish this 3/1.

Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The form for the blade   The form for the blade EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWxpXgLxhP0&feature=autoplay&list=PL722B85F96A230D3B&lf=results_main&playnext=1

Hikaru realized he wasn't going to play fish with her instead he was logical about his actions. She brought the Shinai up to block his attack and used her strength to buffer it but was forced to flinch cause he put a lot of force in his attack. She struggled and her blade was pushed down a measure as such. She did have to drop her knees as well but she wasn't willing to give ground at the second on the defense. However she noted he was using his size as an advantage. This was well executed and Hikaru was in a sore position but not impossible.

It was obvious to her this man was highly skilled and as such this wouldn't be an easy gimmick match like she thought at the beginning of this round. However she had also moved as such to test how much skill and knowledge he actually had. Now she had a better knowledge on what he knew. Even in her sore position she pushed forward hard to get inside his defenses and force him into a retreat again. She was unable to make an attack at the moment however and he would be allowed to retreat just enough to make an attack and avoid anything she threw at him. This meant he would still hold the better positioning.

Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The form for the blade   The form for the blade EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Yet again the girl exceeded his expectations. This was not something he was beginning to enjoy yet at the same time his mind was completely focused into the fight. Enjoyment and feelings where not a part of his active thoughts at this point. His sole purpose was to defeat this opponent. He had let up all his worries and external attention and was working ways to trounce this tiny opponent. She came in which was bad for him if she recovered fast enough so he jumped back to reset the stance for him to attack. He would take full advantage however now she was squared and no longer playing games either. They both had a decent measure of each others skills. they weren't too far apart and had a mutual level or respect that was earned without words.

Over the next several intense minutes both of them exchanged blows neither landing anything and pushing each other around. However Hikaru was far more offensive than the teacher and this earned her another point before too long. However his stature coming out for the third round was something else. He got a point when he attacked her with distance. Something she didn't recover from in after three minutes he got a point. Seeing his recent success he would start the fourth round off the same.

He knew the little warrior expected him to do this now and knew she was probably looking for a way around it. He attacked covering a significant distance and using his long reach and lengthened legs kept her two full paces away from him. She would use one pace which he could recover by drawing his arms back faster then she could advance. The second pace he could recover merely by lowering his stance into a stronger position. Thus she had to work at least three times as much just to get to where there was a chance at striking a point.

Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The form for the blade   The form for the blade EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Hikaru was not thrilled now. This man had proven he wasn't a slouch although the first point was a mistake he was bitter upon which was obvious. He had underestimated her and lost way too quickly. The second point was earned although also possibly avoidable by him. Now his first point she couldn't fight against. He used his size to his complete advantage. She had to work a lot harder to get a point than he did. as a result it made almost all of her attempts futile. Planning and executing a three part attack that he could counter with one step was more than frustrating as well as it would tire her out a lot faster than him. She had two choices wait for him to slip up or somehow initiate a blind attack he didn't foresee or he is unable to avoid. This was going to require a great deal of skill and be very difficult to accomplish.

She charged him and forced him back with her raw strength. By being more forceful in her attack he couldn't extend himself as much or he would loose his weapon all together which was an immediate loss. She kept attacking without relent however and advancing her movements with each attack forcing him to constantly step back. His back foot fell on the line which meant he wasn't able to retreat anymore. To retreat out of the dual box was a loss of a point. This was Hikaru's first goal so she took away his retreating advantage. Her attack would come as a very advanced method. A double feinted reversal. Also one of her favorites because only highly skilled people could even use it. What it was is she would slash out the most effective target was the mask but since she was small it would work better as the left target point. He would be forced to block however in blocking a new opening is made and so the attack is halted before impact and flipped fast enough to shift the attack to that opening making an attack on the left side. The only way to avoid this is feeling that there was no impact and desperately parry to the other side. However the final part the reversal was that you quickly reverse to you initial attack the instant they move to the second parry point making your initial left sided attack your final one. This can be countered but most people can't even pull it off so most don't know how to fight against this. Hikaru felt the blow go through and hit the teacher. She held herself on the victorious hit for a moment as most people watching couldn't follow the move itself. The gong was sounded and Hikaru pulled off. The sensei was in shock at this.

Hikaru walked to the end and they both bowed. Hikaru had won so she was overtly thrilled at this. Most everyone in the room was shocked. They all wondered who this student was. For Hikaru however this was a good way to start of her academy years. As such she took off her gear and put it away.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The form for the blade   The form for the blade Empty

Back to top Go down

The form for the blade
Page 1 of 1