Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Hikaru's determination EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Hikaru's determination EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Hikaru's determination EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Hikaru's determination EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Hikaru's determination EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Hikaru's determination EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Hikaru's determination EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Hikaru's determination EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Hikaru's determination EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Hikaru's determination I_vote_lcapHikaru's determination I_voting_barHikaru's determination I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Hikaru's determination I_vote_lcapHikaru's determination I_voting_barHikaru's determination I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Hikaru's determination

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidou
Race: Shinigami

Hikaru's determination Empty
PostSubject: Hikaru's determination   Hikaru's determination EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIQgqicx8AA&feature=BFa&list=PL478497ABCC3DACD8&lf=results_main

Hikaru returned to the Hakuda training room and went to an area very few people used. It was for a few more advanced ideas. Roughly 50 feet away where tqo dummies that moved around on their own. Hikaru quickly shunpo'ed to the first and punched it several times. These dummies had arms and legs that actually fought back. The method was the dummies had reitsu sensors and reacted in correspondence to the reitsu against it. However if a person stayed near the dummy for 3 seconds an impossible amount to actually count then an explosion of Reitsu would blast at that person and throw them around. As such they where required to shunpo to the others as more popped up all around the room and attack them. If the student left one alone for 8 second sit would shoot Reitsu blasts like tiny arrows at the student. The field had a sensor to sense when the student couldn't go on. Meat-head had brought Hikaru to this training field and it worked her a lot harder however he had adjusted it at the time so all she was working on was her speed. the dummies didn't attack as long as the student's reitsu was right next to it at that time. She had set it back to normal and was now fighting the dummies.

Hikaru's determination Hikaru
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's determination   Hikaru's determination EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teCc8RJbxo0&feature=autoplay&list=PLEB0F55CCAA890BE2&lf=results_main&playnext=9
Hikaru at first get in front of one and punched at it twice. However it rotated and she got hit in the face. She flipped back and shunpoed to the next one kicking at it's side. The arm wrapped around the leg as it took the blow and held onto her. She was frantic to escape but was too slow. The Blast threw her in the middle and the arena reset itself. This was not her best of days. However she would not complain. She hadn't as much practice as she would have liked with Hakuda. She stood up again and the activation was a shunpo. Thus she did so again and ducked than came at the doll with a powerful uppercut. This time it landed solidly and she went to the next. However she shunpo'd above and behind it halfway in rotation for aflying kick. It turned as if trying to see it's opponent and got hit. Her next target wasn't as easy as they get tougher as time progresses up to a certain level. She hit it but mostly just soft blows.

Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's determination   Hikaru's determination EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Hikaru spent several hours fighting these dummies. She was now beaten up and bloody. But all that aside the young girl still would not give up. With a small smirk on her face she charged then shunpo'd to the dummy and punched for it's center. She had mastered making extremely powerful single fist punches. The technique was called Ikkotsu. However instead of just doing this with her fists she had practised using Ikkotsu through her legs as well. This proved a very useful combination. Someone had come to watch her nearby. She didn't actually notice him at first she was too busy fighting dummies. It was meat-head. He actually appeared to enjoy watching her because he believed she had potential.Hikaru's determination Alex

Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's determination   Hikaru's determination EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Meat-head walked over after Hikaru took another beating and was laid out on the ground not moving at the moment. He picked her up which wasn't her idea of good. She wasn't done. However he set her down so she could sit ant watch. He had built this training area after all but she didn't know that. He turned the settings up to absolute maximum. This was a level students where not allowed to train under and needed a special passcode to use. I fact there where several levels that required the passcode. As such He walked into the middle as a lot of dummies came up at once. Their wait time before shooting was so small that it was almost non-existant. All Hikaru do was watch in amazement. He shinpo'd all over the place so fast she could barely see him. The dolls where getting knocked down and coming back up. The dolls themselves movements where almost to fast for her to see. After about an hour of this overly intense pounding and feeling of reitsu levels that where much higher than hers making her feel crushed the exercise ended and he was left standing in the middle almost unscathed.

Hikaru's determination Alex
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's determination   Hikaru's determination EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:16 pm

Hikaru watched as he walked away. He turned the settings back to where she had them only a slight bit higher and gave a thumbs up. One thing that was nice about meat-head is unless he was directly training a person he didn't speak much. She figured it was because when he was training he had to be angry and fearful but she bet he actually had a sweet voice and a calm cuddle personality. Although he was WAY to muscular and big for her. The idea of anything between them would never work out. She breathed in and walked into the middle of the training zone. She readied herself and jumped back into it. She was doing better after watching him. She hadn't ever attempted to dodge the arrows instead she had been taking them and trying to stop them from being fired. Apparently that wasn't the purpose. Now the goal was to smack them all before they could fire yes but the need to stress over that was not as bad. That way she knew she didn't have to stop them from shooting.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru's determination   Hikaru's determination Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikaru's determination
Page 1 of 1