Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The emergency in 1st divisions sector EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The emergency in 1st divisions sector EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The emergency in 1st divisions sector EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The emergency in 1st divisions sector EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The emergency in 1st divisions sector EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The emergency in 1st divisions sector EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The emergency in 1st divisions sector EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The emergency in 1st divisions sector EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The emergency in 1st divisions sector EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The emergency in 1st divisions sector I_vote_lcapThe emergency in 1st divisions sector I_voting_barThe emergency in 1st divisions sector I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The emergency in 1st divisions sector I_vote_lcapThe emergency in 1st divisions sector I_voting_barThe emergency in 1st divisions sector I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The emergency in 1st divisions sector

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidou
Race: Shinigami

The emergency in 1st divisions sector Empty
PostSubject: The emergency in 1st divisions sector   The emergency in 1st divisions sector EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:14 pm

Hikaru was behind four other shinigami. All of them had their zanpakutou out including her. They were directed to one part of the 1st divisions segment of Rukongai. However they where looking around massive hollow were attacking all over the place. So far their part had no activity which was good. They got to their point and began directing the souls there to evacuate closer to Sereitei. This job was not so difficult but important regardless. No one knew what was going on but the small crew kept glancing toward the edge of Rukongai where there was an open field. Sure enough a really big hollow came out of the woods and charged straight at the fleeing souls. Hikaru would have jumped to fight but they told her to make sure the fleeing souls got away. So she sheathed her zanpakutou. After about a minute or two all of the residents where safely closer to Sereitei and where the more powerful shinigami would be able to help them. She ran to join the others.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The emergency in 1st divisions sector   The emergency in 1st divisions sector EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:10 pm

When Hikaru arrived the four shinigami weren't doing so bad. They had halted the advance of the large one. However in the background they could see several smaller ones coming in. This was bad the big one could smack around most of them but the small ones would overwhelm them all with the bigger one present. Hikaru ran forth at the big one hoping they could finish it before all the smaller ones got there. It had several arms and was at the moment having an issue trying to hold back the many shinigami. However it managed to get a limb free wnough to send Hikaru flying in one direction.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The emergency in 1st divisions sector   The emergency in 1st divisions sector EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:29 pm

Hikaru looked up a little dazed. She was inside a building that had a large hole in the wall. That must've been her that went through the wall. She walked over and looked out. It had only been a few seconds but she was not feeling so well. She looked out to see the smaller hollows were almost there. She jumped out of the building suddenly filling with anger. One moeru-tama went toward the smaller hollows. She would try and run out beofre they got to the big one so hopefully the others could handle the big one then help her. They realized what she was doing and didn't waste time attacking. Hikaru realized after she ran ahead like a suicidal maniac that these where bigger than the tiny ones she had dealt with the other day. That meant they where stronger so if they didn't come to help her she would die. She released all her strength and took off the arm of the first on quickly finishing it's mask.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The emergency in 1st divisions sector   The emergency in 1st divisions sector EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Hikaru had completely lost concentration on what was going on behind her. All she knew is the hollows didn't want to stop to fight her. At least not at first. So she threw some moeru-tamas and even fired sokatsui to get their attention. She killed a few of them that way but then they all came at her. She was hard pressed just to defend but now they where all hungering for her soul. Hikaru was not thrilled but she was fighting to survive. The battle was quickly getting out of hand as she currently with both hands was haloding a large hollows face from crushing her into the ground. Her back was on the ground. A second tried to grab her to get a piece but failed as she suddenly went through the first. She killed that one and as she came up she got scratched across the back leaving four long stripes that quickly turned red. She didn't make a lot of noise and shunpo'd dircetly in front of the one that scored a hit on her. Her internal flames began to go crazy and she threw her flaming reitsu onto the hollow. The whole thing ignited and began to burn. It flailed around in pain and distracted a few of them. This allowed her to kill a distracted one before they came with even more ferocity.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The emergency in 1st divisions sector   The emergency in 1st divisions sector EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Hikaru took another hit and this time she felt like it might be the end. Her vision was going red as she flew back. She saw the giant hollow was still alive. She landed and slid across the ground for several feet. She looked at a hollow that looked rather awkward. It had an elongated tongue with a piercing in it which was odd. However It came at her and she was barely able to stand against it. The others now ignored her and ran by. It slammed her arm sending her zanpakutou away and it's face dove in. She caught it's upper mask and pushed with all her strength. However it's tongue wrapped around her legs and she started to get pulled in. She was horrified and slowed it down using her fiery riatsu. It tried to bight her as a result and her hands quickly began to bleed as she pushed both up and down. Then her vision went away as a tongue wrapped around her face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The emergency in 1st divisions sector   The emergency in 1st divisions sector EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:18 pm

Kia was just passing by, returning from a mission, when she saw an huge hollow. There was a few shinigamis fighting it, so she decided it would be better to stand back. She shunpoed up, to have a better vision on what was really happening. And then she noticed it: there was an hollow on the ground that had someone wrapped on his huge tongue.
She needed to act fast; however she couldn't use her zanpakuto on its sealed for nor a kido, or she could seriously harm the person being attacked. So she made a quick decision.

- Tobu, Kurohane! - Her zanpakuto quickly turned into a bow made of pure ice. She aimed at the hollow's head. - Yuki Ten. - A sharped arrow was fired towards the hollow. As soon as it hit, the hollow vanished and the person that was wrapped on his tongue was released.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The emergency in 1st divisions sector   The emergency in 1st divisions sector EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:23 pm

Hikaru wasn't sure what happened but she felt sticky and wet and fell to the ground. Her hands were bleeding profusely but there was a quick scream and the hollow was gone. She lay there completely devoid of strength. She thought she was dead. She did pretty well considering she took out at least 12 of the hollows. There were three more heading to reinforce the giant one. The giant one had just died as well so she knew it wasn't her allies who saved her. Everything was hazy but she could swear she that same shinigami before. Only this time she was holding a beautifull bow of ice and was stinding there in the wind looking spectacular. That was the last thing she remembered as everything went dark.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The emergency in 1st divisions sector   The emergency in 1st divisions sector EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Kia shunpoed down to see if the person was okay. She took a look at the girl and she remembered clearly who she was. She was that student from before, the one who did several internal damage to the boy she was helping to heal. Kia knelled down near the girl and noticed she was injured and had passed out. Quickly she saved her zanpakuto and focused some reiatsu on her hands, in order to heal the minor injuries. While she was doing it, she noticed the hole on the wall nearby.

- You are a strong one, aren't you? - She smiled as she was doing her best to aid the girl.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The emergency in 1st divisions sector   The emergency in 1st divisions sector EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:39 pm

It felt warm. Everything was black and cold. Hikaru saw herself inside of some sort of black void just floating there helpless. She wasn't sure what this was but something warm filled the whole area. She felt it and as she did so everything became red. the vision of her in the strange void went away and her eyes cracked open ever so slightly. That shinigami had jumped down to help her. Her only true injury was the loss of all her strength from overexerting her powers. She almost died too which was definately not a positive aspect. Hikaru could vaguely make out what was being said. Everything seemed so woozy. She had been complimented for being a tough one. She smiled softly to weak to do much else or so she felt to weak. However he eyes suddenly went wide as on of the remaining hollows was right behind the girl. It had a really large claw coming down. Hikaru didn't even think but suddenly jumped pushing the girl out of the way. The claw went clear through her as she was impaled and held off of it for a moment like a shishkabob. However the other shinigami came over and quickly dispatched of it. Hikaru lost consioucness and yet again. She was however now in a worse position. Thankfully all the hollow had died and she began to fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The emergency in 1st divisions sector   The emergency in 1st divisions sector EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:50 pm

The girl was starting to recover her conscience and Kia was glad she looked better. All the sudden, she felt an hollow approaching behind her. However she didn't had anytime to respond. When she was about to grab her zanpakuto, the girl pushed her aside and was impaled by the hollow's claw. Kia quickly grabbed her zanpakuto and dispatched the hollow, only to see the girl fall on the ground covered in blood.

- I have to get her to the Squad 4 quickly.

She held the girl on her arms carefully and shunpoed away towards the Squad 4 barracks, hopping the girl would make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The emergency in 1st divisions sector   The emergency in 1st divisions sector Empty

Back to top Go down

The emergency in 1st divisions sector
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Soul Society :: Rukongai :: Rukongai Districts-
Jump to: