Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The patrol EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The patrol EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The patrol EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The patrol EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The patrol EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The patrol EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The patrol EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The patrol EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The patrol EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The patrol I_vote_lcapThe patrol I_voting_barThe patrol I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The patrol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidou
Race: Shinigami

The patrol Empty
PostSubject: The patrol   The patrol EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:09 pm

Hikaru wore this crest underneath everything now so no one else saw it. Although several people had the idea something was different. Ever since she went to see the captain commander she was different. Most people didn't know what had happened yet and she wouldn't talk abou tit for now. It was still mostly a shock to her after all. This day she was being sent on a patrol. However the gates to the human world the senkaimon(sp) where closed they decided to have the patrol in Rukongai where there was always trouble. Be it trouble with the locals or trouble with hollows.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

The patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The patrol   The patrol EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Hikaru walked through the town with the other shinigami. for now nothing to interesting was happening. she was giving out things to the kids and trying to help people. This was what she figured was a good thing to do. She wasn't alone either most of them aside from one of the patrol were essentially helping with things. As such Hikaru and everyone else noted the screams followed by the call of a hollow. All the patrol immediately took off in the direction of the call. Something was wrong though there was no reitsu. Everyone seemed to partially notice this. When they got to where they thought the sound was there was nothing. Then there was a small flare of reitsu and a hollow scream again. Hikaru watched the others run in that direction but she tried to stay on the Reitsu. She felt it move then disappear again. She headed in the direction it was moving before it disappeared. The patrol ended up spreading out. However when she arrived to a street there was nothing there. When she looked down the street though she saw something flash for a second it was definitely a hollow. IT was blinking a little but mostly wasn't visible. she followed it where it wouldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

The patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The patrol   The patrol EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Hikaru watched the hollow and some of the rest of the squad was now coming. Something was wrong and it didn't sink in right away until the reitsu appeared behind her she turned to see one of the other patrol members get grabbed and before he was able to react the hollow swallowed him. Everyone was paralyzed at this sight and the hollow didn't retreat this time. Two of the other three came directly at it but the one who had caught up to Hikaru was suddenly grabbed from behind them again. He was also eaten. This hollow had two bodies and was using one as a decoy. Hikaru shunpo'd away just as she would have been grabbed. She looked at the hollows two bodies. Completely identical and a really small line seemed to connect them. However they fought like two different entities. Hikaru came back blowing fire all over the place. Rage set in like nothing she had ever felt before.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

The patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The patrol   The patrol EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Hikaru ran in at the second body to appear since it was unattended at the moment. Her two comrades were fighting the first. As a result Hikaru was alone but this didn't scare her. The hollow was stronger than a lot of others especially considering it had just consumed two shinigami. Hikaru slashed through on of it's arms which made it yell. She jumped avoiding the second and the arm regenerated like nothing had happened and it shot at her. She avoided it barely and jumped down off of it then up up the other arm. She was heading for the mask and held her zanpakutou in her right hand. She brought up a moeru-tama and threw it at the hollows body. At first the hollow ignored it. However when it exploded and flames began to consume it's body it began to thrash wildly. Hikaru got in and hacked the mask. The mask didn't dissipate however it shrank into the body and the body shrank into the middle part like a snake had just eaten and had a fat part to it. The other two had also managed to smash their hollows mask although the same thing happened. When both bodies met in the snake part of the body there was a bright light as the thing changed form. It has many tentacle like arms and it had a very tony mask but many mouths like some sort of gelatinous creature.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

The patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The patrol   The patrol EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Hikaru and the other shinigami there fought to merely defend themselves at this point. Things where definitely getting out of hand. the Hollow laughed at them and spoke. "All of my tentacles and mouths where once like you. You shall add your powers to me and join my legion of powers. MWAHAHAHAAH" When it Said this suddenly the tentacles all split several times and all the shinigami where forced to shunpo away. The gigantic body was not as slow as it was figured to be and jumped onto the nearest building. A nearby onlooker started to run but was quickly taken by the tentacles. This signaled an attack and all the shinigami flew in using kido and their zanpakutou. Needless to say they destroyed the tentacles and saved the person so she could run. However they where dedicated now and unable to retreat. Hikaru burned a way through heading for the mask. Within a matter of seconds she got through to be near it's body. Off to the side thoguh she heard something not too good. She saw the other shinigami both of them wrapped up and being pulled into the body. One was unable to speak the other screamed not to worry about them. Hikaru shunpo'd to the mask and stabbed through it sending flames exploding into the body. It screamed and it's body broke apart and was gone. The two shinigami where both badly injured so Hikaru grabbed them and headed off to 4th division. The two who had fallen earlier were no where to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: The patrol   The patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

The patrol
Page 1 of 1