Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Shiori Yuzuki  (Done) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Shiori Yuzuki  (Done) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Shiori Yuzuki  (Done) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Shiori Yuzuki  (Done) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Shiori Yuzuki  (Done) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Shiori Yuzuki  (Done) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Shiori Yuzuki  (Done) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Shiori Yuzuki  (Done) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Shiori Yuzuki  (Done) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Shiori Yuzuki  (Done) I_vote_lcapShiori Yuzuki  (Done) I_voting_barShiori Yuzuki  (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Shiori Yuzuki  (Done) I_vote_lcapShiori Yuzuki  (Done) I_voting_barShiori Yuzuki  (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Shiori Yuzuki (Done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiori Yuzuki
Beginner
Shiori Yuzuki

Shiori Yuzuki  (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Shiori Yuzuki (Done)   Shiori Yuzuki  (Done) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:01 pm

~Rp Info~
Name: Shiori Yuzuki
Nick Name: Bell

~Race Info~
Race: Shinigami
Position: Student

~Combat Info~
Combat Weaknesses: 1. No planning, shiori dosnt useually have a strategy 2. speed, Shioris pretty slow 2 Physical strength 1 Spirt preassure control 2 kido skills

Combat Strengths: 3 hand to hand combat 3 Stealth 4 knowledge of her enemy1 sword skills 1 Agility

Zanpakuto Name: Ai (Love)

Zanpakuto Description: A normal Katana, thick color changing blade (Depending on the light) Its wraps are white and a pretty boring sheath. Its about 4ft long and is a rather unique sword.

Shikai: Shioris Shikai is named Aika. It means love song. A romantic and girly name but amazing all in itself. Ai turns into a thick blade almost 2ft and a half wide at its biggest point. The reason this is so big is because when another sword or any other weapon hits it, Aika makes a loud sound defining Shioris victoms useually long enough for her to attack.

Bankai: This is where bell comes in. Bell is shioris alter personality. She uses bankai which is called Ayane which means colorful sound. The sword looks exactly like it does in Shikai except when hit it sets off a bright color flash and a loud noise. This can make someone blind and def for a few minutes depending on their physical condition. The color can range from red to white to blue to yellow. Another handy thing is that if someone else grabs the blade the color automatically flashes and blinds the person whom touched it.

~Personal~
Blood type: O
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 126Lbs
Appearance: Long raven black hair and blue eye. Shiori has long legs and milky white skin. She has a nice body, with a slightly above average bust, nice hips, and a very in shape body. Shiroi also has a ginat cross tattoo on her back, a dragon starting at her ankle and ending at her thigh, A yin and yang tramp stamp and stars on both of her hips. In between Shioris breast is her name in japanese characters

Personality: Shiori is a curious and all around good person even though she doesnt look like it. She is violent but she is also a chill person. She is creative and imaginative. Shiori is also very smart she wishes to know everything about anything. Learning is one of her passions.
Bell which is shioris other half is not like Shiori. Bell is a crazy sex fiend who enjoys killing, sex, money, alcohol, and men and on occasion women. She kills men with her looks (A.K.A Shioris body) She can be calm and she is shioris devil.

Last edited by Shiori Yuzuki on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Shiori Yuzuki (Done)   Shiori Yuzuki  (Done) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:32 pm

a few things
1:U start off as a Stundent,1st year
2: I don't think u understood the way the combat strengths and weaknesses worked so try looking on an approve sheet.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Shiori Yuzuki
Beginner
Shiori Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: Shiori Yuzuki (Done)   Shiori Yuzuki  (Done) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:29 pm

Fixed it, hope its good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: Shiori Yuzuki (Done)   Shiori Yuzuki  (Done) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:44 pm

lol kay the sheet means rank them lik

Weakness:

Speed 2
Kido 5
Hand to hand 4
zanjutsu 2

^ like that O: with the total being at the most 30
Back to top Go down
Shiori Yuzuki
Beginner
Shiori Yuzuki

PostSubject: Re: Shiori Yuzuki (Done)   Shiori Yuzuki  (Done) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Lol thank you. I have fixed it now and the underlined is the point value. I really hope i did it right. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shiori Yuzuki (Done)   Shiori Yuzuki  (Done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiori Yuzuki (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: RP Creation :: Character Creation :: Shinigami and Rogue Shinigami-
Jump to: