Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Gettting His House Back. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Gettting His House Back. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Gettting His House Back. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Gettting His House Back. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Gettting His House Back. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Gettting His House Back. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Gettting His House Back. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Gettting His House Back. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Gettting His House Back. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Gettting His House Back. I_vote_lcapGettting His House Back. I_voting_barGettting His House Back. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Gettting His House Back. I_vote_lcapGettting His House Back. I_voting_barGettting His House Back. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Gettting His House Back.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Gettting His House Back. Empty
PostSubject: Gettting His House Back.   Gettting His House Back. EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:03 am

He stepped out the Garganta back into Hueco Mundo. He stretched his arms..it felt good to be back home. He spent most of his seven years between here and the real world. But he was mostly in the real word getting his mind straight. Being back now means it is time to get his house back in order. He felt Medianoche rub up against his neck showing she was happy to be home.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gettting His House Back.   Gettting His House Back. EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:07 am

He walked slowly back to Las Noches running into some hollows feeding on other hollows. It did not really bother him anymore. He just saw it as another meal for the day. Finally after seven minutes he arrived to Las Noches. He looked around before walking in. It felt somewhat weird to be back in Las Noches.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gettting His House Back.   Gettting His House Back. EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:09 am

After walking for another few minutes he arrived at his office. He stood there looking at the door. He was unsure about going in there. He placed his right hand on the door then opened the door. He walked immediately to the science lab. He could feel his anger rising from what he saw. He looked around and saw things broken and damaged and arrancar laying all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gettting His House Back.   Gettting His House Back. EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:11 am

"So I leave for seven years and this is what happens?!?" His voice was filled with rage. After realizing who it was the Fraccion perked up and stood to attention. Without hesitating he fired off a cero at one of his Fraccion members. "Get this place fixed up ASAP!!" He turned and walked out of the Fraccion work area. He could remember now why he loved being an Espada.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gettting His House Back.   Gettting His House Back. EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:02 pm

He walked back into his office and began typing a letter. Kuroi would head all over the world to gather intelligence. Being averagely smart for him was not good enough. He wanted to be the smartest Espada there was. After finishing typing the letter he told Ten and Shao they were in charge until he would return at any moment. "Lets go Medianoche." Medianoche landed on his shoulder stroking his neck with her beak. He snapped his finger as a Garganta opened and they stepped through heading to the human world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gettting His House Back.   Gettting His House Back. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gettting His House Back.
Page 1 of 1