Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Takeru Tachiban EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Takeru Tachiban EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Takeru Tachiban EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Takeru Tachiban EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Takeru Tachiban EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Takeru Tachiban EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Takeru Tachiban EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Takeru Tachiban EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Takeru Tachiban EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Takeru Tachiban I_vote_lcapTakeru Tachiban I_voting_barTakeru Tachiban I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Takeru Tachiban I_vote_lcapTakeru Tachiban I_voting_barTakeru Tachiban I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Takeru Tachiban

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban
Race: Shinigami

Takeru Tachiban Empty
PostSubject: Takeru Tachiban   Takeru Tachiban EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:07 pm

~Name~
:Name:: Takeru Tachiban
:Title:: N/A
:Nickname:: Tachi

~Personal Information~

:Photo::
Takeru Tachiban Anime_boy%252B%2525281%252529

:Race:: Shinigami

:Age:: 17 (About 39 in actual years of existence.)

:Birthday:: March 16th

:Gender:: Male

:Height:: 5 feet 9 inches

:Weight:: 111 lbs.

:Build:: Slim

:Skin Tone:: Pale

:Eyes:: Gray

:Hair:: Dark Silver

:Blood Type:: B negative

:Nationality:: Asian-American

:Family:: Mother (Deceased) Father (Deceased)

:sexuality:: Homosexual

:Relationship status:: Single

:Personality:: Shy and enclosed to people he's unfamiliar with but cheerful and excited with people he knows. He loves to play and isn't afraid to speak his mind around pleasant company- His personality seems completely different to other people, however. He has a tendency to be afraid of unfamiliar people, and therefore has a codependent relationship with anyone familiar to him. Nevertheless, neither of these personalities are his true one- He actually has a very darkly insane paranoid personality that only shows in situations under extreme stress.

:Medical problems:: N/A

:Education::
Three years of high school

:Tattoo:: N/A

:Hand Orientation:: Right-handed

:Background Information/history:: Takeru was born into a small family in America, though both of his parents were Asian. He had always been a quiet child, passing by in school with average grades and never making a big deal out of anything- He was content with being invisible to those around him, even his own friends and family. The only thing he was really seen to do other than school was read, and he would spend days with a book, curled up in his room. His whole world flipped upside-down when his parents died in a car accident- Something so simple ruined his view of reality. He developed a paranoid personality that grew dark and slightly insane over time while he was being transferred between foster homes. At the age of seventeen and at the end of his third year of highschool, he killed himself.

~Profession Info~

:Affiliation:: Gotei 13

:Previously affiliated:: N/A

:Occupation:: Shinigami

:Team::

:Rank::

:Partner::

:Base of Operations:: Gotei 13

:Combat Strength::
Intelligence (3)
Kido (2)
Shunpo (2)
Strength (2)
Spiritual Power Control (5)

:Combat Weaknesses::
Zanjutsu (3)
Panics Under Stress (3)
Stealth (3)
Durability (2)
Averse to fighting in teams (2)
Chooses not to fight at full power (1)

~Reiryoku~

Reiatsu Color: Black

Reiatsu shape: Wolves head

Reiatsu Type: Standard

Reiatsu affinity: N/A

Reiatsu amount: Immense

Reiatsu classification: Vast

~Powers and Abilities~

~Equipment~
:Primary equipment::
Zanpakuto:
The trademark weapons of the Shinigami. Capable of cutting spiritual
bodies, they are amongst the few weapons which can be used to combat
Hollows. Each Shinigami carries a Zanpakutō, and each Zanpakutō is
unique: as the swords are both reflections of a Shinigami's soul and
power, and sentient beings unto themselves.

:Secondary equipment::

~Zanpakuto Name~

Name: Houritsu-no-Kagyakuai
Translation: Law of Sadism
Kanji: サディズムのロー

~Characteristics Of Spirit~

Race: Zanpakuto
Type: Kido
Height: 175 cm.
Weight: 58 kg.
Eyes: Auburn
Hair: Black
Personality: Sarcastic and sadistic to enemies, while making it a habit to tease Takeru whenever he gets a chance. Though, it has been shown that he is slightly overprotective of Takeru during serious fights, worrying for him when he goes into a frenzy.
Unique Characteristics: Likes to mentally torture opponents before killing them, driving them to the edge.
Photo ID:
Takeru Tachiban 90707

~Professional Status~

Partner: Takeru Tachiban

~Reiatsu~

Reiatsu Color: Orange

Reiatsu amount: Vast

Reiatsu classification: Immense

~Zanpakuto(Appearance)~

Sealed: An averagely sized Katana with a black guard in the shape of an "X" and a black and yellow diamond patterned hilt.

Shikai:

Shikai: Tachi's shikai command is "Shock and Shatter, Calm and Collect. Daze them, Houritsu-no-Kagyakuai." When spoken, his blade glows a soft blue before morphing into this--> Shikai // This is a sword, despite it's appearance, and can be used to cut just as well. It also has an added ability itself. Tachi's shikai focuses around altering the perspective of certain things for (a) individual(s).

Bankai:

~Zanpakuto(Powers)~

Shikai:

The Seal of Absolute Suspension: This allows Tachi to temporarily suspend the subjective experience of time for all individuals within a given sphere of influence, effectively paralyzing anyone within its area of effect. It works by playing off a sentient individuals perspective of time itself- Therefore, it doesn't actually freeze them, but makes them feel as if time had stopped, paralyzing them. However, this doesn't work on inanimate objects, as they have no sentient perspective of time. In this, it also doesn't work on attacks and the such, as they can't feel time either. But, as Zanpakuto's are sentient, this can be used to stop them. The weakness of this power is that his heart stops when he uses it, limiting its activation to short bursts. Say, three seconds or so per use. Also, if he uses this too often in a row, it could severely damage or even kill him. Large numbers of people are also more difficult for him to stop. The area of effect for this is a sphere directly around him, which is tangible to his will from one to five meters in all directions.

The Seal of Absolute Obedience: This is activated at will by Tachi, and when done so this appears in his right eye--> Seal // This allows him to plant commands within a person's mind. The requirements for this are that Tachi has to be able to see them directly with his right eye, and they have to be able to hear his command. This power plays on the individual's perception of his/her own thoughts, causing them to be mixed up under Tachi's command. The chance of this absolutely working is a matter of spiritual energy and will- A person with enough of these two over Tachi can break through and ignore Tachi's command. The commands cannot be something the person would never do- As in, if the person absolutely hates him, he can't turn them as an ally. This works the same for commands involving physical harm- He can't make the person hurt themselves or another if they would never do that. However, he can order them to defend him, effectively making them having to attack or counterattack against something or another person. This command can range from him telling them to give him something or to stop, to telling them to fall asleep or not use a certain attack. Forcing someone to do something as stop moving or sleeping(and etc.) lasts only a few seconds or so, depending on the person and their will. Tachi might be able to completely disable a low level shinigami or hollow if he overpowers them in mind and reiatsu. The seal stays in Tachi's eyes for three posts, and can be used multiple times within these three posts. When those three posts are up, the power is locked and cannot be used for another five posts. This can only target one person at a time.

"Burst": This is a basic offensive ability that allows Tachi to shoot small, condensed "bullets" of spirit energy from his shikai. These have the speed and strength of around a low level bala. (Huge hollow) These can be fired in rapid succession, up to five at a time.

Bankai:

~Trivia~

:Likes:: Reading, Studying, Familiar people
:Dislikes:: People he doesn't know, Alcohol, Loud noises
:Favorite foods:: Candy and Sushi
:Least Favorite foods:: Tofu and Tomatoes
:Theme song::

Last edited by Diva on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:58 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

Takeru Tachiban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru Tachiban   Takeru Tachiban EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban

Takeru Tachiban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru Tachiban   Takeru Tachiban EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:45 am

Edited strengths and weaknesses- Taking away bloodlust from weaknesses and taking away one point from Strength, Kido and Shunpo to balance it.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

Takeru Tachiban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru Tachiban   Takeru Tachiban EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:57 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

Takeru Tachiban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru Tachiban   Takeru Tachiban EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Approved. Go forth!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Takeru Tachiban Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takeru Tachiban   Takeru Tachiban Empty

Back to top Go down

Takeru Tachiban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: RP Creation :: Character Creation :: Shinigami and Rogue Shinigami-
Jump to: