Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Karakura Recovery EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Karakura Recovery EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Karakura Recovery EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Karakura Recovery EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Karakura Recovery EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Karakura Recovery EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Karakura Recovery EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Karakura Recovery EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Karakura Recovery EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Karakura Recovery I_vote_lcapKarakura Recovery I_voting_barKarakura Recovery I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Karakura Recovery I_vote_lcapKarakura Recovery I_voting_barKarakura Recovery I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Karakura Recovery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Just inside the white stone walls of the Seireitei, a Senkaimon materializes. After a brief second, it's oval doors part open in two layers with a tall silhouette waiting behind them. A small black butterfly gently trickles out in front of the figure, before they step out of a pearly-white backdrop.

With eyes of soft, golden-brown piercing through a head of thick, dark brown hair, Kyousuke emerged from the portal, into the vast headquarters of the Shinigami. He tilted his head toward the sky, closed his eyes and exhaled a quiet breath...

My name is Kyousuke Junichiro. I'm the appointed 3rd Seat of Squad 12 among the Gotei 13. After an encounter involving a group of immortals calling themselves demons, things have been changing amongst ourselves - I don't think for the better either.

During the invasion into the world of the living, I learned more about my Lieutenant, Rizuka Yukino. I discovered some history about her mother (probably more than she wanted to reveal). We were forced into battle, both mentally as well as physically, where Rizu fought against her mother. She survived, but, whether she realizes or not, was changed. I can't really explain it, but since that day, I've been sensing something different about her.

As I heard it from her, Captain Minamoto of Squad 13 (her father), came to her rescue with Head Captain Genryusai Yamamoto. Together, they defeated Rizu's mother, but she survived, then somehow vanished. I'm not sure what to make of any of it.

When I asked Rizu if she was all right, she asked me to go look for her father. Apparently, he had gone after some kind of demonic tome which allowed the demons to enter into the realm of Earth. It wasn't long until I was stuck in Karakura's western district, doing Hollow detail. For some reason, the place had been infested with them! I've never seen a gathering like it before. Stranger than that, was that I could feel Captain Minamoto's spiritual pressure in the area, but the Captain wasn't there. It was as though his spirit energy was sitting still. It seemed to be attracting the Hollows. However, every time they got near it's signature, they were destroyed...

I have no idea what's going on here, but I feel something terrible leering beyond the horizon. After being gone for several years, I've returned to report my finds to the Lieutenant. Now the real work begins...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:14 pm

*Rizu found herself sitting in a hallway in the squad 12 headquarters, still uncomfortable in Koga's old office. Her fight with her former Captain still weighing heavy on her mind. Left in his stead, she was responsible for the squad now one way or another. Her mood perked up slightly as she felt Kyousuke's familiar aura and looked up to see him coming her way. Waving, she smiles slightly.* Kyou-kun. How did you do?
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Approaching the Lieutenant, Kyousuke began to relay his information...

"I tracked Captain Minamoto's spiritual pressure to the school, but I couldn't find your father anywhere. It was almost like he was there, but absent in body," The young Shinigami explained, "Even more perplexing, was that the signature of his spirit energy was attracting hundreds of Hollows. I fought off as many as I could, but every time one of them snuck past me, they were incinerated by white fire."

He paused there, waiting to see Rizu's reaction...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:43 pm

*Rizu stands up and shakes her head slowly, frowning in thought.* That doesn't make much sense now, does it...it's as if papa left a part of himself there. Then this is probably something the captains will want to look into. Head Captain Yamamoto will probably be interested as well. *She sighs and looks up at Kyousuke.* You've been a wonderful help to me since all that happened in Karakura Town, Kyou-kun. I'm not sure how I can thank you.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:50 pm

"I'm not here for payment, Rizu. You should know that by now," replied Kyousuke calmly, "But I think you're right; the Captains should be informed of this immediately."

Kyousuke began to look around for a bit, craning his head both left and right, "Where's Captain Wolf? I've heard he mysteriously disappeared not too long ago."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:55 pm

*Rizu smiles and places a hand on Kyousuke's shoulder, nodding.* I know. *She sighs once more as Kyousuke brings up Koga.* I suppose it's time you know...Koga...is not returning it seems, for reasons I failed to discover. I tried to stop him, but he overpowered me. I'm...temporarily taking charge of the squad until they can find a suitable replacement.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:58 pm

Hearing the heaviness of the sigh in Rizu's voice, Kyousuke opened his full attention to the Lieutenant. Their Captain had suddenly decided to go AWOL; a glance toward the rubble which used to be the operations base of the SRDI practically told the entire story. Lieutenant Rizu's words easily confirmed it.

Although he hadn't expected to return to the Seireitei under such extreme and befuddling circumstances, somehow he wasn't at all surprised with the way things turned out, for he did not even flinch once the news was received.

"Well then, what's our next move, Lieutenant?" asked Kyousuke rather placidly. "Should we report to the Head Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:07 pm

*Rizu pauses and gets absorbed in her own thoughts, taking a minute or two to answer Kyousuke.* That seems to be the best course of action. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't already know...but squad 12 does need a captain of some sort, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:25 pm

"There are many within Squad 12 that still wish to be led, which would make the need for a Captain a very important matter," he replied. "Let's go and see what the Head Captain has to say on the matter." With that, Kyousuke proceeded onward, passing by the Lieutenant to begin the journey to Squad 1 Barracks. He moved smoothly, almost as though he were still all by himself on a lone mission.

His mind was heavy with multiple thoughts, and he began to wonder about Squad 13's Captain Minamoto. How could his spirit energy have become so warped, and yet, stationary at the same time? He suspected that Rizu's father was no longer the same man; however, he hoped that he still knew who his friends and family were...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:31 pm

*Rizu nods, still with her mind swimming with thoughts.* Mhmm. *She notices as Kyousuke moves quickly past her and catches up to him, walking by his side.* Thank you again, Kyou-kun. For all your hard work. Squad 12 wouldn't be the same without you. Neither would I.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:47 pm

Kyousuke's eyes slanted towards the beautiful Lieutenant, lulled by the soft tune in her voice as she speaks. He never considered himself that important to the squad (and still didn't). If anything, he felt himself to be more of a danger to them all; not only to his squad, but to everyone in the Soul Society. The more his power grew, the more he could feel his control over it beginning to slip away. His spirit energy was now starting to leak out spontaneously, causing other surrounding members to become labored and strained. Trying to keep it bottled inside him was a constant chore, which meant he could never drop his guard or lose focus. It was tiring.

Nevertheless, Rizu's words touched him, for he had never been told something like that in the 8 years he had been a member of the squad. He wasn't sure how to respond either; he never was any good with sentimentality.

"It's no more than what you would've done for me were our positions reversed, Rizu," he finally answered softly.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:21 pm

*Rizu smiles up at Kyousuke and nods, studying his expression.* You're right, but that doesn't make me any less appreciative. If there's ever anything you need from me, please don't hesitate to ask. If I can give it to you, it's yours.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:56 pm

"Er...th-thank you," replied Kyousuke bashfully, feeling a slight burning sensation in his cheeks as they continued on their way to Squad 1. Once again, he was short on words - socially awkward. "Have you heard anything regarding the whereabouts of your mother?"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:41 pm

*Rizu nods and smiles once more, shrugging her shoulders.* My pleasure, Kyou-kun. *Her smile fades quickly as he mentions her mother.* N-no. I haven't heard. *She lowers her eyes and shakes her head, sighing softly as she remembers screaming for her mother, only to be left unheard as she walked away.*
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:51 pm

He knew it was a very sensitive subject, but he had to admit his own curiosity was getting the better of him; some things just didn't add up. But upon sensing her distress with the mention of her mother, he let the subject drop, adding in one last thought, "Well, wherever she's gone, I believe she's only looking out for your safety," he suggested. "She does love you."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:55 pm

*Rizu nods absently, her eyes still on the ground. She bites the inside of her cheek to stop her chin from quivering, whispering quietly.* You're right, Kyou-kun. She loves me.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:21 pm

The remainder of the trip was made in silence until Kyousuke could see the triangled roof of the Squad 1 Barracks in the distance. Casually, he approached the front doors and eased them apart. He did not see the Head Captain in the first room as several students turned their attentions to him and his Lieutenant.

Without explanation, Kyousuke proceeded through the compound, certain he would find Captain Yamamoto in the Counsel Chamber...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:32 pm

*Rizu followed alongside Kyousuke quietly, anxiously tracing the scar on her chest with her index finger. She had been thinking about her encounter with Koga, wondering what provoked him into acting as he had. Thinking about the fate of the squad. Thinking about her own fate.* -I suppose it's time to step up then. The past is past, Rizu. The past is past...-
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Finally, they reached the inner chamber within the Barracks, where all of the Captains were said to gather from time to time. As Kyousuke pushed through the doors, he beheld the sight of the Head Captain standing at the other end of the room; like he had been expecting them...

Kyousuke nearly froze as he could already sense an overwhelming presence about him, gazing across at his narrow, baggy slits. He supported his balance upon his staff cane - a piece of carved wood half the length of his body. This cane was also claimed to double as the scabbard for his Zanpakuto. The legendary Ryujin Jakka - said to be the most powerful fire-brand Zanpakuto in all the Soul Society.

Kyousuke had to confess, he was truly awed to be in his presence, though his expression would not reveal this excitement...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:24 pm

*Rizu gently places her hand on Kyousuke's shoulder and smiles, sensing his aura becoming anxious. Bowing deeply forward, she speaks evenly.* Head Captain Yamamoto. It appears Kyou-kun and I have some things to discuss with you, if you have the time.
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:30 pm

I look up silent for a moment and inspect you both. "You may speak Lieutenant Yukino"
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Kyousuke turns a glance to his Lieutenant, calmed by the gesture she made touching his shoulder. He stood tall by her side as the Head Captain addressed them in his deep, commanding voice...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:49 pm

*Rizu rises from her bow and nods, taking a step forward.* As I'm sure you know Head Captain, Koga Wolf has defected from Soul Society, leaving Squad 12 without a Captain and, incidentally, without a SRDI. He caused an explosion from the inside after evacuating everyone from the premises, destroying everything. We're in an extremely fragile position right now, I strongly believe we need a Captain to lead Squad 12 through this unfortunate time.

*She hesitates a brief moment and looks over to Kyousuke, stepping back and gently placing her hand back on his shoulder.* There is also some information, albeit inconclusive, regarding the unfortunate event we experienced in Karakura Town....regarding my father, Captain Minamoto. I believe third seat Kyousuke would be able to give you a more detailed account, if you'll hear him.
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:55 pm

I Look at you and nod. "You may speak Kyosuke"
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Taking his turn now, Kyousuke approached the Head Captain and spoke straight, "Head Captain, what I'm about to tell you will sound strange, if not crazy, but I do not know any other way to explain it," he began affluently with a voice filled with conviction and strength. "I was dispatched to the world of the living to investigate the mysterious happenings that happened outside the West District school. I tracked Captain Minamoto's spirit energy there; however, the Captain wasn't anywhere in the area. It felt as though his spiritual pressure was merely sitting still, trapped in that area."

With the first part of his information relayed, Kyousuke continued, "But that wasn't all I discovered; no sooner after I arrived did I encounter the largest swarm of Hollows I've ever seen. I believe they were drawn from all over after sensing Captain Minamoto's spiritual pressure. I fought against as many as I could, but couldn't hold them all off. Hundreds of Menos began appearing as well. But I saw that any Hollow that managed to get close to Honjo's energy signature were somehow vaporized - consumed by snow-white fire."He paused there, waiting to hear what the Head Captain thought about this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karakura Recovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Recovery   Karakura Recovery Empty

Back to top Go down

Karakura Recovery
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next