Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Chibiterasu Miyahara EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Chibiterasu Miyahara EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Chibiterasu Miyahara EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Chibiterasu Miyahara EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Chibiterasu Miyahara EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Chibiterasu Miyahara EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Chibiterasu Miyahara EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Chibiterasu Miyahara EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Chibiterasu Miyahara EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Chibiterasu Miyahara I_vote_lcapChibiterasu Miyahara I_voting_barChibiterasu Miyahara I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Chibiterasu Miyahara I_vote_lcapChibiterasu Miyahara I_voting_barChibiterasu Miyahara I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Chibiterasu Miyahara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Chibiterasu Miyahara Empty
PostSubject: Chibiterasu Miyahara   Chibiterasu Miyahara EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:44 pm

Photo

Chibiterasu Miyahara Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWPoR0zO2MnPnxgrY0kBaoRgqzO1Ip0h6Dgasi5s2Dnoh7lxjL7g
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Chibiterasu Miyahara
Title: Sinful Atoner
Nivkname: Chibi
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal Information
------------------------

Birth Date: December 24

Height: 5'11

Weight: 134 Pounds

Build: Skinny

Skin Tone: Tanish

Eyes: Pale Blue

Hair: Blonde

Blood Type: O

Nationality: Japanese/American

Family: N/A

Sexuality: Bisexual

Relationship Status: Single

Personality: Playful, Smart, has a hidden Insane side

Medical Problems: N/A

Education: Home schooled

Tattoo: Has the Kanji letter for Sinner on the right side of his neck

Hand Orientation: Right Handed

Background: Chibi was born Dec, 24 in America. He lived a normal life in America for 10 years before moving to Japan. There he lived for 3 years. Walking home from school one day he saw a man get brutally beaten by some Yakuza. He ran home and told his parents. The man was arrested. A year later some other Yakuza came and brutally killed his father before raping his Mother and killing her. They then took him and brutally beaten him before take him to a lab and experimenting on him. A few months later the police came to the labs and arrested all of them. Checking each and every one of the lab cells they finally go to the cell that Chibi was locked into. They find him barely alive, before saying his last words. " I should die right now, could you kill me please?". The cops killed and the one who shot would never forget that day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Profession
---------------------------

Affiliation: Squad 9

Team: Squad 9

Base of Operations: Squad 9 Barracks

Combat Strength: Average Strategy (3), Good Speed (4), Great Zanjutsu (4), Great fighter (3)

Combat Weaknesses: Emotional (Put him under to much stress and hell go Insane) (4), Mentally Disable (3), Crappy Kido (2)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reiryoku
------------

Reiatsu Colors: Gold with a tint of White

Reiatsu Shape: A Winged Cross

Reiatsu type:

Reatsu Affinity: Light

Reiatsu Amount: A little bit more than Average

Reiatsu Classification: A reiatsu controlled by average shinigami. Can literally blind average hollows and shinigami by realicing it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Equipment
-------------------------

Primary Equipment: Zanpaktou: The trademark weapon among the Shinigami. Capable of spiritual bodies, they are among the few weapons that can be used against Hollows. Each Shinigami carries a Zanpaktou, and each is unique: as swords are a mirror image to both soul and power of a Shinigami, and sentient beings above all else.

Secondary Equipment: A cross necklace with wings on it that can temporary be able to block blindness.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zanpaktou Name
--------------------

Name: Totonoe ze Tsunibito
Translation: Execution of the Sinner
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Characteristics of Spirit
--------------------------------

Race: Zanpakatou
Type: Holy Executioner
Height: 6'1
Weight: 200 Pounds
Eyes: Pale Gold
Armour Skin: White/Gold
Personality: Calm, Overprotective, Humorous
Unique Characteristics: ???"??
Picture:

Chibiterasu Miyahara Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7H2UC_rTXcTT8lGmfOJZtWex4-TmXCuQpoH5z_-lA8cbMmLuetAChibiterasu Miyahara Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7H2UC_rTXcTT8lGmfOJZtWex4-TmXCuQpoH5z_-lA8cbMmLuetAChibiterasu Miyahara Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7H2UC_rTXcTT8lGmfOJZtWex4-TmXCuQpoH5z_-lA8cbMmLuetA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Proffesional Status
-----------------------------

Reiatsu Color: Gold/Blue
Reiatsu Amount: Again a little above average
Reiatsu Classifacation: Can blind when released.
Zanpaktou Blade Appearance
-----------------------------------

Chibiterasu Miyahara Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9ufmPJ_6f3eXLAxQcgUfkFqqyJTtUXpm-jkKrtTUzmuFwu0TWgA

Shikai: A Multicolored Blinding Broadsword
Chibiterasu Miyahara Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRl1l2_CiWxxBGu1IiVctb0xeKZf75Ks66ZQQdh3-nt6MPh_Z7H

Bankai: Hasn't been acheived yet
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zanpatou Powers and Abilities
----------------------------------------

Shikai: Chibi fights with a broadsword adding power and strength behind the attacks. Speed will be lowered though because it is a heavy weapon. The weilder also changes, getting Paladin armor instead of a normal Shihoakashou.
Chibi gets three Abilities:

Kougoushii-Hantei: The wielder gathers reiatsu into his sword before unleashing it in a wave.

Totoenoe-Ken: Chibi stabs the ground unleashing a whole bunch of blades of light coming out of the ground.

Shinsei na Kyou: Chibi gathers stabs in front of him with the blade, making the light aroung him turn into lances, then shooting them at the enemy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trivial
-----------

Likes: Books, Cloud Watching,Hanging out with friends, and his cross neckalice.

Dislikes: The dark, Arragant people, anyone who disses his friends, and people who judge.

Favourite Foods: Pizza, Tacos, Sushi, Shrimp.

Least Favorite Foods: Brocolii and almost every vegatable in the world.

Theme Song: Stereo Hearts
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

Chibiterasu Miyahara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chibiterasu Miyahara   Chibiterasu Miyahara EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:46 pm

I have taken the..liberty of moving your character template to its proper location.

that being said there are several errors the biggest being you are not an unseated squad member you start off as a student in the academy untill you reach30 posts
Back to top Go down

Chibiterasu Miyahara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: RP Creation :: Character Creation :: Shinigami and Rogue Shinigami-
Jump to: