Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Yami Higure EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Yami Higure EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Yami Higure EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Yami Higure EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Yami Higure EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Yami Higure EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Yami Higure EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Yami Higure EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Yami Higure EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Yami Higure I_vote_lcapYami Higure I_voting_barYami Higure I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Yami Higure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yami Higure
Beginner

Character Sheet
Name: Yami Higure
Race: Shinigami

Yami Higure Empty
PostSubject: Yami Higure   Yami Higure EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:28 am

~Name~
:Name:: Yami Higure (闇日暮れ)
:Title:: First Year Academy Student
:Nickname:: Dark Dusk (literal translation of his name)

~Personal Information~

:Appearance::
[[To be replaced by a picture when I find a suitable one]]
Yami is of an average height. He is neither muscular or overly thin, kinda a little of inbetween. He has blonde hair and dark gold eyes. One look at him and people would describe him as a very radiant and bright person. It is therefore ironic that he has the nickname "Dark Dusk", which comes from a direct translation of his name. Yami looks very serious most of the time and rarely shows a fun or relaxed expression, which when he does show, come off as slightly weird or unnerving to the people around him.

Yami also wears the standard shinigami robes and has his Zanpakuto (and its sheath) worn slightly below his waist level.

:Race:: Shinigami

:Age:: 16 when he died, existed for 30 years in Soul Society

:Birthday:: 3rd December

:Gender:: Male

:Height:: 5 Feet, 10 Inches (178 Centimetres)

:Weight:: 120 Pounds (54 Kilograms)

:Build:: Neither slim or too buff, kinda in between

:Skin Tone:: Pale

:Eyes:: Dark Gold

:Hair:: Blonde

:Blood Type:: O

:Nationality:: Singaporean (Japanese parents, born and lived in Singapore)

:Family::
Kuroi Higure (Father, Deceased)
Deki Hekitou (Mother, Alive, 71 years old)
Akarui Higure (Brother, Alive, 39 years old)

:Sexuality:: Straight

:Relationship status:: Single

:Personality::
Very serious, rarely jokes around or relaxes, even when he is off duty. His extremely serious personality sometimes draws rude comments from students around him who may think that he is trying to suck up to the teachers or captains. Despite being serious though, he is able to tolerate and endure others' spacing off and joking (mostly by ignoring them). He used to be more joyful and cheerful as a human, but after his death, and some time staying in Rukongai, his cheerful side more or less died off, leaving behind an extremely serious side. A note is that really, really close friends (or love interests) might see his relaxed and cheerful side more often than others (who almost never see those sides).

:Education::
Finished Primary and Secondary education. Died while waiting for his 'O' Level results which are the national exams that Singaporeans take at the end of their Secondary School education.

:Hand Orientation:: Right-handed

:Background Information/History::
Yami was born in Singapore, when his parents came over to Singapore for a business deal. After several successful business deals, they decided to remain in Singapore rather than go back to Japan. Yami's parents' names had complete opposite meanings, his mother's name had a Light related meaning and his father's, Dark. As such, Yami and his brother were given contrasting names as well.

Yami grew up as a cheerful, smart boy who scores very well in all of his subjects. His cheerfulness and friendliness had also allowed him to make friends easily in school. While Yami's name was Dark, he had a more cheerful and bright personality as a child, while his brother had a darker, more reserved personality.

Disaster struck, though, when Yami was 16. The house that he was staying in got caught in a fire that engulfed several floors of the house. Being a weekend, all of Yami's family members were at home and, therefore, caught in the fire. In the midst of escaping the fire, Yami was caught and trapped, unable to escape, where he burnt to death in the flat.

In Soul Society, Yami witnessed and experienced the harshness and cruelty of Rukongai's citizens firsthand. Having to survive in Rukongai caused Yami's cheerfulness to die, as Yami had to resort to more and more desperate actions in order to survive. Experiencing the worst of the people in Rukongai fueled that loss too. After 30 years, when Yami's reiatsu grew strong enough to be recognised by Seireitei as a potential candidate to become a shinigami, Yami's cheerfulness had already mostly vanished, leaving behind an extremely serious individual.

~Profession Info~

:Affiliation:: Gotei 13

:Occupation:: Shinigami

:Team:: None

:Rank:: Academy Student

:Partner:: None

:Base of Operations:: Gotei 13

~Combat~

~Strengths~

Intelligence (3)
Kido (4)
Shunpo (3)
Strength (1)
Spiritual Power Control (4)

~Weaknesses~

Relys more on rapidly striking his opponents multiple times rather than striking them hard once (4):
Yami is not really strong and therefore, each of his attacks carry less weight and impact than those of other Shinigamis. To compensate for this, Yami trains to improve his speed and reflexes so that he can land more hits on his opponents. This weakness becomes more obvious on opponents with a higher defense (tougher skins, etc.).

Unable to tolerate pain well (3):
Yami is not one known for being able to endure pain well. While minor injuries and such would barely affect him, larger graver injuries would cause him to display a noticeable drop in battle proficiency as he struggles with the pain of the wound.

Zanpakutou is more of utility than offense (5):
Yami's Zanpakutou is not like Ichigo's which has offensive skills and effects which can directly deal damage (Getsuga Tenshou). It has more of a utility aspect, such as binding or slowing enemies which help Yami in dealing damage rather than directly dealing the damage itself. The weakness is that it is harder to use his Zanpakutou and he is at a disadvantage to Shinigamis who's Zanpakutou have really strong, hardhitting effects (kinda like Itami). Also, more thought has to be put into usage of his Zanpakutou than other Shinigamis.

Proficient at both Kido and Hakudo but is not an expert at either (3):
Yami is good at using both Kido and Hakudo to his advantage but is not particularly good at either of them, so a well trained master of either would be better at that art than Yami. Does not affect him so much in battles because he mixes both arts very well. It becomes more apparent in battles when only one type of art is allowed.

~Reiryoku~

Reiatsu Color: White

Reiatsu shape: Chains of light

Reiatsu Type: Standard

Reiatsu affinity: None

Reiatsu amount: Average

Reiatsu classification: Vast

~Powers and Abilities~

~Equipment~

:Primary equipment:: Zanpakuto
The trademark weapons of the Shinigami. Capable of cutting spiritual bodies, they are amongst the few weapons which can be used to combat Hollows. Each Shinigami carries a Zanpakutō, and each Zanpakutō is unique: as the swords are both reflections of a Shinigami's soul and power, and sentient beings unto themselves

~Zanpakuto Information~

Name: Tsuyatenmei
Translation: Bright Dawn
Kanji: 艶天明

~Appearance~

Sealed:
An average sized katana. Has the symbol of the sun and moon side-by-side on the grip of the hilt. The blade of the Zanpakuto is black and the hilt is gold in colour. Yami also has a brown leather sheath fashioned for his Zanpakuto.

Shikai:
Looks like his normal Zanpakuto, except that it glows brightly with an inner light. When Yami uses the light of his Zanpakuto, the Zanpakuto looks as it does normally in its sealed form.

Bankai:
When Bankai is initiated, chains of light extend from the hilt of his Zanpakuto, through his arm and back over to his other hand, where a second copy of his Zanpakuto is formed. Both Zanpakutos glow bright with the light of the Zanpakuto, which does not go off even when Yami uses the light in combat. Both Zanpakutos also look less like katanas and more like bladed scimitars which has a slightly longer reach and range than the katana.

~Shikai:

Command: Tsuyatenmei, Shine!

~Bankai~

Name: Odoro no Tsuyatenmei
Translation: Dance of the Bright Dawn
Kanji: 踊るの艶天明

~Characteristics Of Spirit~

Race: Zanpakuto
Type: Kido
Height: 5 Feet, 5 Inches (165 Centimetres)
Weight: 100 Pounds (47 Kilograms)
Eyes: Black
Hair: Dark Purple

Personality:
Oddly cheerful for someone that looks as she does. She represents the cheerful side of Yami that was lost during his time in Rukongai. Thinks almost nothing of death or bloodshed though, and her cheerful side sometimes makes her opinions on these events very sarcastic.

Unique Characteristics:
Very playful, and often likes to play sick and horribly painful (for the recipient) practical jokes on people.

Appearance:
[[To be replaced by a picture when I find a suitable one]]
Tsuyatenmei is a short, quite thin girl with dark purple hair and black eyes. She wears gothic-themed clothes which makes her look extremely dark and evil-like, which contrasts her personality greatly. Her appearance and her rather cheerful outlook on death and bloodshed leads some people to fear her greatly, despite how cheerful and friendly she can be (which scares those people even more sometimes).

~Professional Status~

Partner: Yami Higure

~Reiatsu~

Reiatsu Color: Light Purple

Reiatsu amount: Vast

Reiatsu classification: Immense

~Trivia~

:Likes::
Reading
Working
Regular Lifestyles

:Dislikes::
Irregularity
Cold-Hearted People
Non-Seriousness during Serious Events (not really that bad, just a slight irritation)

:Favorite foods::
Sushi
Sashimi (especially Salmon)
Fried Chicken Wings
Steaks
French Fries
Fried Noodles (of various styles)

:Least Favorite foods::
Tofu
Beansprouts

:Theme song::
Supreme Logician

:Extra Trivia::
Yami Higure means Dark Dusk while Tsuyatenmei means the opposite, Bright Dawn.
To add on to the opposites, Yami and his Zanpakuto's spirit's personality and dress styles are opposite to each other as well.

Last edited by Yami Higure on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:40 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

Yami Higure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Higure   Yami Higure EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:52 pm

Zanpakutou is more of utility than offense (5)--Care to elaborate?

Better at fighting dual wielded and suffers slightly when fighting while not in his Bankai (4)--Umm considering u don't have Bankai this has never happened so it not have gone into affect till u reach 400 exp o_O
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Yami Higure
Beginner

Character Sheet
Name: Yami Higure

Yami Higure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Higure   Yami Higure EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:11 am

Koga [Toshi] wrote:
Zanpakutou is more of utility than offense (5)--Care to elaborate?

His Zanpakutou is not like Ichigo's which has offensive skills and effects which can directly deal damage (Getsuga Tenshou). It has more of a utility aspect, such as binding or slowing enemies which help Yami in dealing damage rather than directly dealing the damage itself. The weakness is that it is harder to use his Zanpakutou and he is at a disadvantage to Shinigamis who's Zanpakutou have really strong, hardhitting effects (kinda like Itami). Also, more thought has to be put into usage of his Zanpakutou than other Shinigamis.

Koga [Toshi] wrote:
Better at fighting dual wielded and suffers slightly when fighting while not in his Bankai (4)--Umm considering u don't have Bankai this has never happened so it not have gone into affect till u reach 400 exp o_O

Yeah, I see the point in that. Going to change that weakness to "Proficient at both Kido and Hakudo but is not an expert at either (4)". He's good at using both Kido and Hakudo to his advantage but is not particularly good at either of them, so a well trained master of either would be better at that art than Yami.

Gonna restructure my Strengths and Weaknesses a little too.

EDIT: Also restructuring and rearranging the components of the template so that it is clearer and easier to look at.

EDIT: Done with the edits on the main post. Hope everything's better now.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

Yami Higure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami Higure   Yami Higure EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content