Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The War Begins EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The War Begins EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The War Begins EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The War Begins EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The War Begins EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The War Begins EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The War Begins EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The War Begins EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The War Begins EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The War Begins I_vote_lcapThe War Begins I_voting_barThe War Begins I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The War Begins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet
Name: Heero Raijin
Race: Shinigami

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: The War Begins   The War Begins EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:02 pm

I come back to the area were i last saw the Espada. I was hoping he would show up again if i came back. The tasks he gave me were complete, now it was time to go.Come on where is he. I say looking around.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Begins   The War Begins EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:10 pm

He had not planned on going to the Rukongai again but he wanted to see if the man had completed his tasks. Kuroi stepped out the Garganta and saw the man standing there from last time. He saw him wielding a much different sword than his previous one which gave off a reiatsu signature. Seems he has gotten his zanpakuto. Let's see if he is ready for part two now. He takes one step before disappearing in his sonido and stood in front of Heero. "Seems you have done like I asked. Are you ready for part two?
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Begins   The War Begins EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Now would i be here if i wasnt ready. I say smiling. I crack my knuckles.I'm ready for whatever.I say looks at the man.So what's all this Heero. Says my Zanpakuto to me.He will make out lives more interesting....

Alright then! I hear her excitement
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Begins   The War Begins EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:37 pm

"The path of a rogue is not an easy one. You will be hunted by your friends and foes. This path is not for the faint of heart but those who will endure this. But if you are sure and really sure draw your blade so I can test you. I can't have somebody with me who can't handle his sword." Kuroi reached under his coat and drew his katana and let the tip of the blade hit the ground. He thought about maiming the man but he would go easy on him. Medianoche flew off his shoulder and flew into the sky above them circling them.
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Begins   The War Begins EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:45 pm

I smirk.I've been waiting for this.
Finally some action! My Zanpakuto says to me.
I feel the same way! I reply putting my hand on the hilt and slowly pulling her out. My reiatsu leaks out. I wield my Zanpakuto with my right hand onlyLET"S GO! I yell before dashing at Kuroi.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Begins   The War Begins EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:11 pm

"Fine..." He charged toward Heero slashing upwards at his right shoulder. He was going to test this mans swords skills to his fullest. He wanted to make sure his orginization had no holes in it that could be used against them. While he slashed he thought about drawing his other blade but thought one would be good enough so for now he focused on using one sword against Heero.
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Begins   The War Begins EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:18 pm

I throw my arm up just in time for our blades to collide. I deflect your sword away and send a slash for you mid section. I aim in directly in between your chest and upper ab. You know it would be more effective to use both hands when wielding me.

I know but i want to show you how powerful i am while using only one.I say this with confidence even though i know i am not stronger than Kuroi.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Begins   The War Begins EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Kuroi grins as Heero knocks his slash away."Karasu Ken!" A blade of reiatsu formed in his left hand as it met with Heero slash. He was proud the man got this close but he needed to push him not it be the other way around. He wanted to see how this man thought under times of distress and hoped he could perform under it. While he parried the blow he brought his right hand down towards the man right shoulder diagonally. It would be kind of hard for the man to block this but he wondered if he could find a way out.
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Begins   The War Begins EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:27 pm

My eyes widen as the other blade appears. I quickly jumped back, but am grazed by the counter attack.Aww come one two swords??. I say looking at my shoulder.I close my eyes.Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. Hado # 73 Sōren Sōkatsui.I open them and fires the Hado straight toward Kuroi.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Begins   The War Begins EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:58 pm

"Really" Those were the only words he could get out before he was engulfed by the hado. He did not let out a scream since he was somewhat pain tolerant but this still hurt. Since Heero wanted to use a powerful hado on him he would show him his real power. Kuroi made a quick whistle as Medianoche dove into the smoke surrounding Kuroi."Prey on the weak Cuervo!" He became engulfed in a purple reiatsu as he knew what was happening. Heero was about to witness the power of the 8th Espada.
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Begins   The War Begins EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:05 pm

I gave a small smirk before Kuroi was engulfed in the purple reiatsu.I gripped the hilt of my Zanpakuto with both hands to prepare myself the the coming attack.This isn't good Heero he is planning something big his spiritual pressure is increasing.

I can tell. I say to her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Begins   The War Begins EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:09 pm

He spreads his wings wide to their full length. It has been awhile since he has been in this state. He took off in his sonido until he was right in front of Heero and fired a right uppercut to his chin. Kuroi was no longer going easy on this guy. He wanted to test his endurance and see if he was really worth it. So far he has been doing a good job.
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Begins   The War Begins EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:20 pm

I blink one time to see Kuroi right in front of me.Crap he's fast.I say looking down at the fist.It collides with the middle of my forehead and i stumble back almost falling. I manage to regain my balance.I begin rubbing my forehead.Crap that hurt. I stop rubbing it then look at Kuroi, but i am still not intimidated.So no weapons huh....sorry but i can't use you this fight. I say sheathing my Zanpakuto. I shunpo in front of Kuroi and swing my right fist to his gut then follow up with my left hand to his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Begins   The War Begins EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:33 pm

He grins at Heero sheathing his zanpkuto. This kid had guts to fight without it but Kuroi liked somebody who fought fair. It showed that they believed in fairness somewhat. He watched as Heero shunpoed in front of him firing two punches. Kuroi grabbed both fists and swung the man into the air. Kuroi followed after the man holding out his right fist firing a cero. As he fired the attack he wondered what rank he would give this man if he wanted to join.
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Begins   The War Begins EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:46 pm

My eyes widen as im launched into the air. This is not good. I say as the throw my arms up to try to somewhat block the cero.When the Cero hits i fall out of the sky.Damn he's strong. I say while plummeting. Right before i hit the ground i regain my composure.I drop to one knee, but manage to stand back up.MY clothes are tattered and i have scratches and bruises as both of my arms bleed."Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws."....Hado....#33...Sōkatsui I say struggling to hold up a arm.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Begins   The War Begins EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:10 pm

Zero had been called out to investigate some odd spiritual disturbances outside of the Seireitei and Rukongai. He swiftly shunpo'd for a few miles outwards immediately feeling the presence of a lower-leveled Shinigami,and a powerful hollow-like pressure. Zero adjusted his goggles as he quietly shunpo'd staying a careful distance away as he cautiously gazed at the two people.

"So...there's a young shinigami...possibly a recent academy graduate. Fighting an Arrancar? This is unusual alright,something dosen't exactly add up here. I better get a better look"

Zero slightly adjusted the Zanpaktou he was carrying around his waist as he suppressed his spiritual pressure to remain hidden. The man knew that despite being only a 4th seated Shinigami his spiritual pressure was around that of a Lieutenants so he had to keep it down to avoid attracting unesscessary attention. Peeking cautiously through the bushes and then backing away slightly he spied on the battle.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Begins   The War Begins EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:26 pm

He sonido right avoiding the hado. Kuroi felt another reiatsu signature in the area. For some reason the person thought they could hide from him. He did not feel like starting another fight and could tell it might draw more shinigami to the area. He snaps his fingers as a Garganta opens up behind him. "Heero you are in...meet me in the human world for more details we drew more poeple than I thought we would." He held out his right fist and fired one last cero at Heero before he turned and walked into the Garganta.
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Begins   The War Begins EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:32 pm

I nod as the cero hurdles at me.I try to move, but my bad won't listen. God i cant move......I fall to my knees.I'm hoping whoever was around would help me.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Begins   The War Begins EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Zero sighed as he grumbled to himself,watching the powerful Arrancar vanishing into a Garganta portal. Zero kept his spiritual pressure suppressed as he carefully gazed about the area,now turning and focusing on the younger shinigami while staying hidden. Zero calmly adjusted his goggles over his eyes for a better view. Sighing as he gazed across the area.

"Well that's fine...I was spotted and that high-powered Arrancar left! I was ready to fight him too he' seemed quite powerful!"

Zero grumbled on and on to himself unaware that the other shinigami could've possibly had heard the voices coming from the bushes. Till he then realized the spiritual pressure of the other Shinigami weakning and a blasting noise from the cero. A thud against the dirt ground was quickly heard soon afterwards as the spiritual pressure nearly dissappeared. Zero peeked over and noticed that the Shinigami had be badly injured from the blast as he swiftly shunpo'd over to him.

"Zero Kanzaki! 4th seated officer of Squad 11! Sir are you alright?!"
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Begins   The War Begins EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:22 am

My eyes are almost shut. I'm fading in and out of consciousness when i hear a voice.All i see is blur. I finally pass out as Kuroi's words echo in my head."Meet me in the human world."

[Moved]

[Topic Name: Recovery]

[Don't have to post but you can if you want]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The War Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Begins   The War Begins Empty

Back to top Go down

The War Begins
Page 1 of 1