Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Just stopped here to say this... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Just stopped here to say this... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Just stopped here to say this... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Just stopped here to say this... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Just stopped here to say this... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Just stopped here to say this... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Just stopped here to say this... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Just stopped here to say this... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Just stopped here to say this... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Just stopped here to say this... I_vote_lcapJust stopped here to say this... I_voting_barJust stopped here to say this... I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Just stopped here to say this... I_vote_lcapJust stopped here to say this... I_voting_barJust stopped here to say this... I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Just stopped here to say this...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Just stopped here to say this... Empty
PostSubject: Just stopped here to say this...   Just stopped here to say this... EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:53 pm

This is farewell ^^
It's the best for everyone. I caused enough trouble already in the past and I'm afraid I may had hurt the people who cared for me the most.
So I'm sorry to appear into your lifes and create a mess.
Specially in yours Honjo. If it wasn't for me, you and Kyuu would be happy since the begging. But I came along and made a mess... I don't blame any of you if you hate me. It was childish. They say "If you love someone, you have to let it go" and I failed to do that. So I'm sorry to both of you.

Nichi, please don't be upset. I'm walking again because I don't want to hurt anyone else. I gave enough issues to everyone already and you know that. Just be good and keep smiling =)

Kate, I know you accuse Mauv for my change of attitude. You shouldn't. This was my decision. He ended up to be hated on BRPG mostly because I wasn't strong enough to tell people to stop when they were doing no good and he had to move on his own. That's why he was unfairly accused of manipulating me. I wasn't his puppet; I was a burden to him, despite he never admited I was. Now people hate him over me. Cause he wasn't afraid of showing work while I was hidden in my little corner. It's sad. And you can't accuse me of picking sides... You love Torai, you would do the same. You would stand by his side no matter what, wouldn't you?

With this, I say my farewells. I wish happiness upon everyone.
Stay good. And smile.
Rukia.
Back to top Go down
nde king

Just stopped here to say this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stopped here to say this...   Just stopped here to say this... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:52 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down

Just stopped here to say this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Before you get started :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: