Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The real awakening... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The real awakening... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The real awakening... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The real awakening... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The real awakening... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The real awakening... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The real awakening... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The real awakening... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The real awakening... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The real awakening... I_vote_lcapThe real awakening... I_voting_barThe real awakening... I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The real awakening... I_vote_lcapThe real awakening... I_voting_barThe real awakening... I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The real awakening...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

The real awakening... Empty
PostSubject: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:38 am

He stepped out of the Garganta to right in front of Las Noches. Kuroi took his time walking back to his room that he slept in. After a few minutes he arrived to his room and fell on the bed softly. He rolled over onto his back with a smile on his face. Kuroi felt asleep quickly as Medianoche sat on his chest watching him. Little did he know that something was lurking in his dreams that he was not expecting. Everything that he tried to surpress was about to comeback and hunt in and awaken something in him that has been sleeping for a while.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:56 am

There was a open field surrounded by darkness. Lightning crackled the sky being the only light around. The was no sounds except the lightning cracking the sky, but then the thunder came in like heavy bass drums pounding the sky. Kuroi woke up on the ground facing the night sky. He lied there for a second before turning his head to the left then the right. "Where am I at?" He was puzzled by his surroundings, to him this was not Hueco Mundo. It could be the Human World but he sensed no reiatsu in the area except his own. He sat up still looking around trying to get an answer. But for some reason he could not come to a conclusion to about where he was at. "Damn..." He stood up and began walking across the wide open field.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:01 pm

After walking for a bit he stopped in his tracks. He had no sense of time at all, it seemed as if time stood still where he was. But if that was true then how was the lightning and thunder still going on. He just shook his head and kept walking. Finally he saw a dark figure standing in the distance. Kuroi took his time approaching the dark figure. "Hey can you tell me where I am?!?" The figure stood where they was not facing him before turning around. Kuroi still could not see the person because of the darkness in between them. "It is a shame when one does not know they are dreaming?" She replied calmly. Kuroi stood there almost stunned by the voice. He went through his head trying to match the voice with someone he had met before.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:10 pm

"Kuroi how do you not recognize the voice of one who has been with you for so long. The one who wields your true power at that.?" She turned around to face him. Medianoche had blond hair with red eyes that told the story of death. She wore a red tank top with black leather pants and black heels. Kuroi had never seen Medianoche true appearance before because he never used the attack that would release her. "Sorry Medianoche I just forgot what you voice sounded like." Kuroi voice remained strong even though he was still stunned by her appearance. Medianoche took another step closer to him. "You give too many excuses. Kuroi you have been so distracted that you are not as strong and determined as you once was. There was a time when being the strongest burned in your eyes but now you have settled for less. No more I am going to bring that back into your life again by any means necessary!" She spun on her right foot sending a left kick to his ribcage. Before Kuroi could speak he was sent sideways by the kick that caught him off guard.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:17 pm

Kuroi rolled over onto his back and did a handspring. It was weird that Medianoche was pushing him this hard but he would fight back against her. He stood up taking off his Black Espada jacket and lying it on the ground. He kept his eyes on Medianoche who was dragging something on the ground. He did not really look at it long until it was coming down across his chest. Kuroi jumped back as blood dripped slowly from the slash mark. She was wielding a black scythe. That was weird because he had two katanas at that. She came at him again not giving him time to react as she slashed at him again. "Karasa Ken!" He formed a blade of reiatsu that met the scythe in time giving him enough time to draw his katana. She spun away from the clash jumping back away from him. "Your katanas wield some power even though I have most of it." Kuroi turned his head at her. For all he knew was these katanas were just regular katanas to him.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:32 pm

Kuroi switched his katana to his right hand and let the tip of the blade hit the ground. "What are you talking about?" Kuroi roared over the sound of the lightning and the thunder that was going on in the background. "Tell me Kuroi where do the katanas go when you enter your Resurreccion state. They fall to the ground because they are not being used the way they want to be used." Kuroi looked at the katana that was in his hand, before looking back at her. "You are right they do fall to the ground. But how do I awaken their hidden power that they supposedly contain?" She started laughing before walking up slowly to him dragging her scythe on the ground while she did. "Now telling you would be easy but you will have to find out." She slashed upwards at his chest again. Kuroi brought his right arm down onto the slash causing the katana and scythe to meet as thunder went off in the distance behind them.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:21 pm

She spun again slashing at his chest this time. Kuroi was amazed at Medianoche speed. Kuroi brought up his katana and clashed again. He stared into her eyes and saw death. Kuroi did not fear death but he was not going to be paying it a visit anytime soon. Medianoche spun away sweeping at Kuroi's right leg. Kuroi was to busy focusing on Medianoche to watch out for the leg sweep. He fell back on his back looking up at the sky. "Where is my focus at?" He thought to himself. Medianoche jumped up in the air over Kuroi leading down with her scythe as she came back down to Earth or wherever they was. Kuroi rolled to his right as he heard a piercing thud beside him. "Why are you on the run Kuroi? What are you afraid of?" He rolled more over to his right then stood up pondering her questions. He was afraid of something but he did not know what it was.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:43 pm

"I am going to come after you with all that I got. Do you think I would let you come here without a fight? This is where you regain your strength and that bloodlust you once had in you!" She charged at him again slinging her scythe at him. Kuroi wondered how she was doing this but he noticed the chain that was on her arm. He sidestepped the incoming scythe then sonido toward her firing the butt of his katana into her forehead. She was taken by surprise and flew back a few feet. "You seem to forget that I am Kuroi Karasa the Espada!" He was gaining his confidence back as he walked slowly towards her dragging his katana along the ground. She stood back up with her scythe in her hand slashing upwards at him. Kuroi brought his katana down knocking the slash away with ease. He was going to beat her until she told him what he needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:58 pm

As Kuroi neared her, something warned him to stop. But he just kept walking towards her. As he did she just began laughing as if nothing was wrong. Like the fight they were having was not even going on, but it was just a joke. "Ahh...so Mr.Espada got his confidence back now did he. Tell me everything up until now I let happen. I could have easily dodged all of your attacks but I did not only to let you think you was winning. But this is when I flip the script on you." She looked directly at him as if she was looking through his soul. Kuroi took a deep breath and sonido towards her slashing upwards at her. When he arrived to where she was nothing was there. He felt somehing go across his back causing blood to drip from the wound. "Gah..." He turned around only to be met the butt of he scythe smashing him in his face sending him flying back. Kuroi was stunned by the sudden power increase she was showing. "She was not lying..." He thought to himself while he brought himself up to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:16 pm

Before Kuroi could really regain his thoughts his chest was met by a black heel. He was sent down to his knees grabbhing his chest. She had knocked the wind out of him. She was moving faster than him even when he was in his Resurrecion state. Kuroi was looking down at the ground when he saw the whole bottomg of her scythe hitting him in the face sending him flying upwards. He shook his head as he saw her coming towards him. Kuroi readied his self. But after he did he saw her vainish from his sight. He turned around as he saw the scythe coming towards him. He brought his katana up and the two met again before she vanished at the scythe was there alone. "Shoot..." He watched as the chain was wrappped around him. She sent a kick towards his ribcage sending him back down to the ground wrapped around the chain with the scythe. Kuroi was letting her get the best of him and he was running out of ideas to slow her down.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Kuroi laid there on the ground wrapped in the chains.. He was coughing up blood know from the broken ribs he has suffered. He flexed his muscles and broke the chains by only for them to fix themselves after he broke them. He stood up trying to ignore his broken ribs. Kuroi unsheathed his other katana and sonido toward her. Before he could even get a slash in it was met by her scythe. She just smiled and pushed him backwards as if he weighed like air. Kuroi was becoming aggrivated now. He sonido toward again slashing at her but only for he to sidestep and fire a whirlwind kick to his head sending him flying into the ground. Kuroi coughed up more blood. "The sound of broken bones is sounding good in my ear. I told you that you will not win!" Kuroi just looked up at her but he did a handspring standing up on his feet barely shaking from the blood that he was losing. She just laughed and took her time walking towards him.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:40 pm

She stopped in mid-air and held out her scythe towards him. "Come forth!" The ground began to shake violently. Kuroi jumped in mid-air and stood there and watched. The air around him started to grow thin as if it was going to the ground. Three beams of light shot of the ground. What came next almost made Kuroi sick to his stomach. Out of the grave came a shinigami, a arrancar, and another quincy. "Meet that Squad 12 Captain that almost killed you, Szayel Apporo and Fukaku. These three are going to teach you a nice lesson while I sit back and watch them." He looked down at the three men who seemed to have no expression but a blank one. Before he could open his mouth Szayel was infront of his slashing at his chest. Kuroi blocked it but was hit in his right arm by an arrow from Fukaku. He did not understand why she was put him in this bad of a predicerment. Kuroi turned to his right only to be sent to the ground by a hado 33. Kuroi stood to his feet watching as all three men began to circle him.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:53 pm

Kuroi began twirling his blades in his hands walking around in a circle keep track of the men movements. Kuroi sonido right as 50 arrows came towards him. He watched as a hado was coming in his direction from the right and Szayel was coming in from his left. Kuroi jumped up and watched as Szayel and the Hado met. Before he could get a strike in he was hit by an arrow straight in the left side of his chest. Kuroi coughed up more blood as he hit the ground and all three men stood over top of him. He felt as if he had hit his lowest. That his strength had failed him. "No..!" The ground around Kuroi began shaking as he stood to his feet. He looked around at the three men standing around him. "Prey on the weak, Cuervo!" He watched as the purple reiatsu encased him. After the wall broke he flexed his wings as Szayel jumped in towards him. Kuroi fired his elbow straight into Szayel face knocking him back onto his butt. He looked up at Medianoche who was now staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Kuroi grinned at the Captain and Fukaku. He was ready to start fighting back. Kuroi sonido toward the Captain leading with his right fist. He knew that Fukaku would probably attack from behind. Before the Captain could draw his zanpakuto Kuroi grabbed him by his arm and threw him into the incoming barrage of arrows. Kuroi just made a shinigami pin cusion. Behind him it sounded as if sound was cracking and bending into something big. Kuroi turned around to see Szayel charging a Gran Rey Cero. Kuroi grinned as Szayel released the Cero at him. He waited until it got within a few feet of him then jumped letting the cero collide into Fukaku. "THIS CANT BE!" Before Kuroi could turn around he watched as his Resurrecion state began to end. Kuroi was angry but he then remembered who his power was stored in. "Did you like that little scream I gave you. Lets see if you can fight an arrancar without your resurrecion." Kuroi watched as Szayel engulfed his blade transforming into his Resurrecion state.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Kuroi picked up his katanas and charged at Szayel. Before he could get close he heard something snap. He looked down and felt it coming from his ankle. Szayel had crushed the pill that said Achillies. Kuroi grew angry but still kept charging towards Szayel. He was not going to lose. As he reached Szayel he slashed upwards at Szayel chest. Szayel crushed the pill that said Oribtal Bone. Kuroi roared out in pain. He thrust both blades foward into Szayel chest then turned them sideways. After he finished Szayel turned back to dust. He turned around and looked at Medianoche who was laughing at him. "Seems you have survived but they could not accomplish what I wanted them to. Guess I must finish this myself then." Kuroi looked up at her with pain in his eyes but a fire began to burn in them that he had when he was determine to kill Szayel the very first time. She sonido down infront of him with her scythe over her shoulder. She stood there looking at him for a second trying to figure out what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:55 pm

She looked at him before slashing at him. Kuroi brought up both blades and blocked it. She tried to push him to the ground but he was not giving an inch. Kuroi looked up at her and started pushing back at her will all of his might. "You should be dead!How can this be possible?!?" Kuroi pushed her back giving him space in between them. "See you forget I gave you the power to hold my Resurrecion. Do not ever forget who your master is!!" Kuroi kicked her in the chest sending her flying backwards. He activated his Resurrecion again as he held the blades in his hand. She stood to her feet and began to mumble some words as she slowly became a giant raven 10 times Kuroi size and 10 times his width. He stood back in amazement. He know had to slay a giant raven. "Now you see my regular form around you but only more powerful!"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Kuroi stretched his wings and looked up at Medianoche. "Burakku Tsubasa!" He watched as 100 spears launched towards Medianoche's body. Kuroi hoped the spears would manage to pierce her body and slay her. She lifted one wing and swatted them away as if they were just pencils. Kuroi flew from left to right dodging some spears that were headed his way. "Was that suppose to hurt." She lifted one foot then stamped it on the ground causing a massive shockwave to flow from under her foot. Kuroi struggled to stay on his feet trying to resist the power of the shockwave she had just caused. Kuroi grabbed his katanas and held them in his hand. He did not know what to do with them but he was going to use them. He sonido toward Medianoche with one in both hands but before he could get close he was trapped by both of her wings as she began to squeeze on his whole body. "GAH!!!" He began bleeding out of his nose and mouth.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Kuroi was in the worst position every. He needed to get out of this hold fast but he could not. The very being he shared his power with was overpowering him. As he heard his ribcage crack even more he felt something burning on the inside. Kuroi purple reiatsu began to outline his whole body and began to take the shape of a raven. Kuroi looked up at Medianoche as he silver eyes began to turn purple. "I will not die! I will not die!" Medianoche dropped Kuroi too the grond yelling in pain about her wings being on fire. He stabbed both of his katanas into the ground with the hilt facing up. He felt his anger raging through all of his body. As he looked up the ground around him began to crack as his swords fell into the ground. "Never again!!" The ground began to shake as two large talons began to come up out of the ground. Medianoche tooke a step back watching what was going on. Kuroi stretched forth his hand as one of the talons went forward slashing at Medianoche. She brought up a wing up to block the slash only for it to cause a large gash on her wing."GAH!!DAMN YOU!!" She looked down at Kuroi with anger in her eyes now ready to kill Kuroi.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:58 pm

He did not take his eyes off of Medianoche. Kuroi was no longer scared of fighting back. He stretched forth his left hand as the left talon went forward and he moved his right hand forward as the right talon went forward. Medianoche tried to fly away but the talons caught her legs and slammed her to the ground. Kuroi flew over top of her with his eyes burning purple. "I am the Master! Yari Shouten!" Kuroi formed a spear of reiatsu in his right hand and thrusted it forward but before he could he was blown back by Medianoche screaming at him. Kuroi shook his head trying to get the ringing out of his ears. Kuroi threw the spear at her but before it could reach her she turned her face as it impaled her eye. "Curse you!" She stood up breaking the talons that were holding her and charged at Kuroi as purple reiatsu covered her body. Kuroi put his arms in a criss cross as she hit him sending him flying back into the ground. A loud thud could be heard over the lightning and thunder.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:18 pm

He lied there in the ground in immense pain. It felt as if every bone was broken in his body. Kuroi tried to roll to his right but he could not. He was just stuck and was about to be killed right there on the spot. "I got....to move...." He tried to bring himself to his feet but he could not. Medianoche crept closer taking her time before going in for the kill. "See death has finally found you in your dreams. What are you going to do Kuroi? A slow and painful death is what is occuring unless you wake up what is inside of you." Kuroi turned his head to the right, then turned it to his left and saw himself sitting right beside of him. "You are the second one to say that to me....what damn ability is it?" Kuroi struggled to get those words out from coughing up blood in between. "You the fucking ground Kuroi. I mean what the hell man your swords created some freaking arms. I think that can help you out again just ask!" Kuroi turned around from himself and thought about what he had just heard. "Can you help me........?" Kuroi laid there as nothing happened but the lightning and the thunder continuing on in the background.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Kuroi laid there as purple lines began to flow from his fingers into the ground. He struggled to his knees as the ground began to shake violently. All of the sudden a bird in pure bones from head to toe began to erupt from the ground. The bird was about twice Kuroi's size and about four times his width. When he moved his hands the bird did the same. Kuroi stood to his feet weakly as Medianoche was stunned by what he just did. "You have managed to summon Tsubasa Tsume and Nai Karasu. I am impressed now sleep becasue I fear that you are needed." Kuroi grinned weakly before hitting the ground hard.

A few hours later he awoke to his fraccion running around. Kuroi rose quickly and saw what was going on with his fraccion until they turned and looked at him. "Is it time?" Kuroi did not know how long he had been out. But his Fraccion all nodded and a Garganta opened up and they began lining up in rows. Kuroi took charge with Medianoche on his shoulder and led the charge throught the Garganta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The real awakening...   The real awakening... Empty

Back to top Go down

The real awakening...
Page 1 of 1