Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP I_vote_lcapHmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP I_voting_barHmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP I_vote_lcapHmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP I_voting_barHmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP

Go down 
+2
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Alice the B-Rabbit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban
Race: Shinigami

Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP Empty
PostSubject: Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP   Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:49 am

I guess I'm leaving, again. Hopefully this time permanently. People are fickle though, huh? It's an annoying quality..

So this is what I say as my goodbye, I guess?

To Ruru: You were one of my closest friends for awhile and I considered you a sister as you considered me a brother. I guess I screwed up a few times along the way, huh? Sorry about that. I still don't know what I did, but you can be happy about this, right? I don't want to see you upset anymore. ^^ I truly am sorry for what I did to make you this angry, even if I don't understand it myself. Does that make me bad? Haha.

The same goes for you Kuro. I don't know what I did to upset you either, but I'm sorry. You've been a good friend. ^^

To Onee-san: You've been great, and you still are. I don't mean to upset you if I did, I'm still confused on that part. But you're a very kind person, and you have me on MSN and Facebook if you ever need me, ever. You just won't be seeing me around here. (Sorry about Tachi. xP)

To big brother: I screwed up, a lot, and I really don't feel like saying anything personal here. Just, bye, and sorry.

To Scott: I think I've made you angry with me lately. Sorry about that. I feel like we used to be closer, it's odd, huh? Don't worry. Battlefield is the only place I'm quitting. I'll still be on Gathering and Warcraft, I guess, sometimes. Though, I can't really tell if you mind anymore. I've screwed up with you too, huh..?

To Sis: You have my MSN, and you'll probably be pissed at me for this. So, like, message me some time. xD <3

To X: You'll still see me around, don't worry. As I said above, Battlefield is the only place I'm quitting. :3 I think. For now, at least.

To Kari-chan: :3 You have my MSN. So if you ever need me, just shout. I'm glad I met you. <3 Keep making those song thingies! x3

To Kyou: We've had rough times, but I think we ended up as friends, eh? You're a really good writer, keep doing that. xP Good luck in your fight with Ulqui~

To everyone, more or less: I'm only quitting Battlefield. So if you have my MSN or Facebook(-), You can contact me there. Same goes for Pokesoul, the Chatzy, The Gathering(I really need to post.. Don't kick me, Scott Dx), the Warcraft thingy maybe, and oh! I'm making my own Pandora Hearts rp too! :3 So I might give that link out, maybe, sometime. x3

Sorry if I fucked up rp things. o-o; I guess Tachi can just die, huh? Sad, I liked him. He lasted longer than Tsuin. Not too bad for a first time use character. His personality was fun. <3

The atmosphere here is too much anymore for me. I guess I finally snapped? Well, I can't really say finally. This isn't the first time.

If you want to talk or something, you might try PMing me, but I more or less probably won't respond. X3

Words hurt too, you know? They can break people.

"Everyone knows I'm in over my head~"

Goodbye, Bleach Battlefield. And hopefully this is the final time. :3 Sorry to anyone I've upsetted.. And sorry again for whatever I did that was this horrible, Ruru. Baibai now. x3

<3
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet
Name: Heero Raijin

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP   Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:53 am

Say what? Dx
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP   Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:58 am

hay fun in what ever you are going to do *i bow and smirk at Nichi as leaves*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP   Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:57 pm

I will believe when you delete your account amd stop this I'm leaving crap.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP   Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:05 am

I agree with Kuroi.

And FYI
You know exactly what you did that made me mad. So you better stop trying sticking your nose on this specific person relationship. Cause I won't be pleased if you do ruin it. And you bet, if you dare to hurt a third person on the process... >.>
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP   Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:36 am

I'm so tired of people fucking accusing me of shit I did NOT do. I'm not.. I'm not sticking my nose in any stupid relationship! Seriously! People need to get over themselves and stop blaming me for all of this shit. I'm not out to hurt anyone, I'm not out to steal anyone away from anyone else, I'M NOT OUT TO DO -ANYTHING-. God fucking damnit people, use your heads!

If you want me to delete my account that fucking badly, so be it. But I swear to GOD if you people don't stop accusing me for shit I'm going to flip. I have not, I did not, and I will not try to fuck with any relationship, Ruru. And your one to talk about getting between people. You're worse than me. Hypocrite.

I did not plan to comment on ANY of this, but this has gone too far. I'm sick of it. You all need to get over yourself and stop torturing me for things I have not done, and do not plan on doing.

God, look at you people. Making me rage.~ I'm not the one who needs to fix anything- Ya'll do. Your attitudes. Seriously.

This is hardly leaving -crap-. I thought I was doing everyone a favor. Secluding myself away so it wasn't likely I could upset anyone else. I generally felt bad for whatever the hell you think I did, even though I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS.

Stop blaming me for shit and think! Actually think about the things you've said. I'm not getting in the way of any fucking relationship, and I don't plan on hurting a "third person." Seriously, wtf is your guys problem? First Kate accusing me of things, Kuro, and you, Alda. I'm sick of it. Sick and tired of having this blame and anger cast at me for events that don't even exist.

Right. This is the end of my rant, than. Get over yourselves, kay? I don't deserve this anger or frustration directed at me.

((The people involved in this so-called relationship I'm "screwing" with have less problems with me than you people do! I have done nothing wrong, and that's just how it is. CHECK YOUR FACTS, DAMNIT. I know what I think, feel and what I do. I'm pretty sure I know better than you do. LEAVE ME ALONE WITH ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS. I was trying to do everyone a freaking favor for leaving. :/ I thought I was being kind. And THIS is how I'm repaid.

Ridiculous.))

/leave
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP   Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:18 pm

Let me tell you something little brat,
I'm older than you so you better watch your tongue when you speak towards me. That's the first point.

Second, hypocrite? Seriously, look at a mirror before calling me that. You're the only hypocrite here. And you know what? Yes I messed up too, I got myself hurt in the process. But things happen for a damn reason and now I'm better than I was. And I learned and I grown up.

You didn't. You're nothing more than a damn brat who got a crush on Honjo and can't get over it already, despite you being told by him you had no chance. And you know why I know it? Your actions when me, Kate, Scott and even Ash were all over Garrett on the chatbox prove all your points wrong. And the flipping you did after that on Ash and Garrett makes me be positive about it. Cause yeah, I saw the messages so don't you freaking DARE to say it's not true.

And we are all against you for your freaking childish actions that are causing all this drama. I can speak for myself here, I'm damn TIRED of your crap.

So you better STOP hurting my FRIENDS or you'll have to answer to me. I'm not joking. You already saw my bad side, you called me bitch and all. Well, that was just a small display to be honest. I can be worse, specially when my friends are being pulled to the subject.

So STOP your childish display and grown up. You're 15 years, for god's sake, you're not a child anymore so stop acting like one.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP   Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:21 pm

1. Nobody has accused you of anything that you haven't done. That's a false interpretation and a figment of your own imagination Nichi, which happens to be running pretty wild.

2. We have stuck through all of this drama with you because we care about you. We tiptoed around you, looked over our shoulder every time to make sure we weren't saying something that would cause you to snap. You know what? We did more than the average friends are expected to do.

3. You think you're not trying to get attention? What's THIS? You lurked last night to read replies...but I thought you were leaving? Instead you look for things to get upset about. You look for reasons to be angry with people who have been nothing but accepting, loving and tolerant of your CRAP (yes, CRAP). No, this doesn't include the problems I told you that you could come to me about. That stuff is PRIVATE and I've never discussed it with anyone out of respect for YOU. This is all the stuff you've flipped out over for absolutely no reason. Anybody and everybody reading this right now (obviously who ISN'T you) will agree with me.

4. You don't see what you do. The only thing you see is what it makes other people do and you can't seem to comprehend WHY. Trying to guilt Honjo and Kyuu after they were behaving like boyfriend and girlfriend in social? Snapping on Kyuu when she asked you about it? Don't think I don't know, because I know more than you give me credit for. How dare he? HOW DARE HE? Since when does he have to change the way he behaves around his girlfriend for YOU, or ANYONE? Since when are YOU judge, jury and executioner?

5. Grow. Up. The world. Does not. Revolve. Around. You. Yeah, I'm being blunt as hell. You're going to flip out and yell about how much you hate me and how I'm wrong and talking shit, as if I'm trying to be cruel. Newsflash, Nichi. This. Is. The real world. People aren't going to pussyfoot around you if they have something to say to you. These are not people trying to bully you or treat you badly. These are people who considered themselves your friends and you took advantage of that to make them behave according to you and your feelings so you don't have to face the reality that you do not control your environment. The world will still turn even if you tell it not to, Nichi.

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
- William Arthur Ward
Back to top Go down
nde king

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP   Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:51 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP   Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:54 pm

aaww I dident see one for me xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP   Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP Empty

Back to top Go down

Hmm.. I can't even think of a title. xP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Before you get started :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: