Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Protector of the Young EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Protector of the Young EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Protector of the Young EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Protector of the Young EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Protector of the Young EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Protector of the Young EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Protector of the Young EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Protector of the Young EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Protector of the Young EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Protector of the Young I_vote_lcapProtector of the Young I_voting_barProtector of the Young I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Protector of the Young I_vote_lcapProtector of the Young I_voting_barProtector of the Young I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Protector of the Young

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinji Takahashi
Novice
Shinji Takahashi

Character Sheet
Name: Shinji Takahashi
Race: Shinigami

Protector of the Young Empty
PostSubject: Protector of the Young   Protector of the Young EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:16 pm

I began to walk home from the Shino Academy after the days classes. I just started so they were all pretty easy so I was happy. I was accepted at the age of 19 to join the Shinigami Academy,hoping to one day actually become a shinigami. As I approached home I heard a wood on wood bash. Which usually I would pay no mind to as I was walking by the stores but this I minded considering it was in the middle of the night with the shops closed. I saw two little kids running. As they saw me they began to run towards me.

The two kids hid behind me. I waited before I asked since I suspected what ever they were running from was coming towards me.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Takahashi
Novice
Shinji Takahashi

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Protector of the Young   Protector of the Young EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Out from the alleyway the two little kids came from came a small group of teenage boys with baseball bats. They were patting it gently with their hands, as if trying to threaten me and the kids. I looked at them and smiled. "Why hello there. Might I ask what your doing with those bats?" I asked politely,not wanting to be rude.

The head boy took a step up. "Get out of here you white haired freak. We're gonna teach these kids a lesson for trying to come and sleep at our base." He said. I released a deep sigh. "You know violence is never the way to solve our problems. Just put the bats down and lets all go home." The boys look at each other and began to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Takahashi
Novice
Shinji Takahashi

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Protector of the Young   Protector of the Young EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:23 pm

After about 10 second they stopped laughing and looked at me. "Lets just beat him up too. Look he's only wearing first year Shino Academy robes. He can't be all that tough." He said to the rest of the group and they agreed. There were five of them and one of me. They had the advantage. One boy standing in back picked up his bat and ran towards me. The kids took a few steps back as the boy was running,scared they were going to get hit. I sighed again. It could never end peacefully in the Rukongai.

As the boy approached he swung the bat at my face. I smiled at his lousy he swung and I ducked under it. "Sorry to slow." I said as I swung my fist up at his elbow. My punch connected and with enough force the boy let go of his baseball bat. I caught onto it before it dropped onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Takahashi
Novice
Shinji Takahashi

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Protector of the Young   Protector of the Young EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:29 pm

The boy was astonished at how fast I reacted. He diden't expect it in the slightest. With my right hand alone I swung with full power with the baseballbat. The bat hit the boys face,on the left cheek and sent him flying to the right. I rested the bat on my right shoulder and looked at the rest of the boys.

"Now common we don't have to continue. Fighting is so inessicary here." I said gently. Two more boys began to run towards me. I sighed again. "Why must they proceed." I wondered to myself.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Takahashi
Novice
Shinji Takahashi

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Protector of the Young   Protector of the Young EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:41 pm

As I watched the two of them approach me I saw one leaned more towards my left side and the other more onto my right side.I grinned at the fact and waited. As they approached and swung I smiled. The next moment all that was heard was a large boom of two wooden bats clunking against each other. I shunpoed backwards in an instant. My first try and I succeeded, I was quite proud really. Our Shunpoe teacher taught us what a shunpoe consists of and how it would be done but we didn't get enough time to actually test it out. At least I passed my first test.

As the two were stunned by the recushay I ran towards them. With my both hands I swung with power on my right side. The bat hit the teenager on the side of the head,the one closest to my right side, and sent him into the one that was on my left. Two more remained
Back to top Go down
Shinji Takahashi
Novice
Shinji Takahashi

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Protector of the Young   Protector of the Young EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:44 pm

"Common you know this isn't the path you want to take. Let's all just calm down and have a nice time." The man next to the leader was scared,you could almost hear his teeth jattering. He let out a yell and began to run full speed. He was faster than the rest so I couldn't let him take my by surprise. Unlike the other he jumped high into the air and as he fell swung his bat downwards. I side steeped the bat itself but as his body itself was coming down I lifted up my knee in front of his head and watched as gravity did the rest.

The leader looked at me angerly. "You won't get away with this!" He yelled as he began to charge towards me. I expected the same. I waited for him to get close.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Takahashi
Novice
Shinji Takahashi

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Protector of the Young   Protector of the Young EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Then as he got close he disappeared. Simply disappeared. I felt a bat hit me from my right side,breaking a rib as it hit. I stumbled to the side,not sure of what just happened. I looked at the man. "You know I in the Shino Academy myself. Was there for two years before getting kicked out." He said. "Now im gonna finish you off." He said as he slowly walked towards me with his bat.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Takahashi
Novice
Shinji Takahashi

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Protector of the Young   Protector of the Young EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:39 pm

As he began to walk towards me I began to think of what the kido teacher was saying for the kido he fired off. I lift my right hand in front of my and support it with my left,having a little struggle from the previous hit. "Ye lord. Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man. Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south.Hado 31 Shakkahō" I quietly whipsered to myself. The red orb formed infront of my hand and fires at the ex-shio academy student.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Takahashi
Novice
Shinji Takahashi

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Protector of the Young   Protector of the Young EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:07 pm

The teenager's eyes widened. He was shocked that I simply started the classes and already I fired off a hado 31 with ease at him. I grabbed a baseball laying next to me and stood up and walked over to the teenager. "You know fighting never solves anything. It simply causes more problems." I said as I took a one handed swing,using my left hand, to hit him in the stomach. I watched his eye open wide from the hit then he passed out. "At least it's over." I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Takahashi
Novice
Shinji Takahashi

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Protector of the Young   Protector of the Young EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:15 pm

As I dropped the wooden bat I clutched at one of my ribs on my right side with my left hand. I saw the two kids from earlier walking out from behind a wall. They looked at me and I smiled. "Follow me. You guys can stay at my old place." I said with a smile. I walked off and went home with the kids. I smiled at the fact that I was able to protect these little kids from danger.

[end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protector of the Young   Protector of the Young Empty

Back to top Go down

Protector of the Young
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Soul Society :: Rukongai :: Rukongai Districts-
Jump to: