Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Strange... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Strange... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Strange... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Strange... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Strange... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Strange... EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Strange... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Strange... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Strange... EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Strange... I_vote_lcapStrange... I_voting_barStrange... I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Strange...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Strange... Empty
PostSubject: Strange...   Strange... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:43 pm

-He hits the ground with a thud-What is this place?-He looks around-This is nothing but a desert.-He stands up and looks at the person who brought him here-

???:This is Hueco Mundo.This is where us hollows and arrancar reside.That thing i just brought you through was Garganta. .its a gateway from the living world to Hueco Mundo.You took a pretty bad beating back there. .we've been watching you for awhile we think you have potential to become one of us.-He tosses him a dead hollow body-Eat that you should be able to recover your arms back.When you are done training and have become strong enough come to Las Noches we will be waiting for you.

I still plan on taking down the Gotei 13 in due time.That sword you used what was that. .how do i get one of those.Can you teach me how to become stronger and become what you are.-He looks at the mysterious man-

Last edited by Zain Legend on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Strange... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange...   Strange... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:48 pm

???:In due time you will become one of us.I suggest you hurry up and eat because it looks like you have some competition for that food.-He begins to walk off in the desert-Remember all in due time it will be revealed for you.

-He begins to eat the remains of the hollow as he is eating his arms slowly start to grow back-What is he talking about competition?All this talk about time. .they act like they have forever to reveal this mysterious plan.-As he is eating he notices a hollow in front of him-

Hollow:Yo punk your eating my dinner-He stands over him breathing deeply-I suggest you move along and find something else to eat.-He throws a punch at him trying to catch him off guard.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Strange... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange...   Strange... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Great another chump wants to prove his worth-As his arms finish regenrating he extend his index finger at him the hollows fists Cero Horadar he blows off the hollows arm with a single beam-Now run along and let me eat in piece.

Hollow:Damn that was my arm.You little punk-He swings his other fist at him now with full force. .he hits him square in the face-I told you to give me that food-He starts walking to him.

-He slides back in the sand from the force of the impact-Now you really pissed me off.I hope you liked your last minutes here in Hueco Mundo.You should have just kept going and avoided all of this but no you want to play bad guy.For that you die-He gets to his feet and sonido towards him. .when he is cloes enough his he puts his index fingers togather and aims at the hollow. .Cero Viga he watches as serveral beams of cero fire off his fingers into the Hollows head cutting it off on impact-You should have left it alone-He walks over and eats his remains-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Strange... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange...   Strange... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:22 pm

-He finds himself back in Hueco Mundo when he is approached by two hollows-I wonder what this is about.I guess they are going to try and make me dinner.Im not really tired from my fight so i guess i can take them.It always nice to have seconds and ive been feeling a little weak lately as if im regressing

Hollow 1:Well well well..what do we have here?Some little low rank hollow. I guess we should make this quick.We have alot more weaklings like you we can feast on.So cmon now make this easy for us.-He cracks his knuckles-

Hollow 2:Yeah just do like he said and we wont have any problems.Why do i have this feeling like your not going to listen to my advice.I like it when my food gives me a good chase.-He begins laughing-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Strange... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange...   Strange... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:31 pm

-He looks at the hollow that was laughing-I really hate annoying people and you talk to much for me you idiot hollow.Your spirtual pressure is so low that its not even worth my time but you decide to threaten me.-He sonido toward the hollow that was laughing and punches him straight in his mask send him reeling back-Well are you going to do something?

Hollow 1:How dare you hit him.You will pay for that you stupid hollow.As a matter of fact im going to take my time killing you just for the fun of it.-He sends a bala right at Zain's head causing him to go across the desert-How does that make you feel?

Hollow 2:-He stands up-Dont underestimate him.That punch really hurt.How about we take turns fighting him..you know one on one then we switch.Ill let you go first..then ill join in when he is half dead.-He starts laughing-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Strange... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange...   Strange... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:39 pm

That really hurt.Is that all you got?I mean demi hollows hit harder than you do.Guess its time for me to get serious.-He stands up and sonido right infront of the hollow who hit him with the bala-You shouldve have listen to your friend he was right you know.-He uppercuts the hollow sending him flying back into the sand..he shifts his attention to the other hollow-

Hollow 1:What the hell are you mumbling about..?I should have listened..i do what i want and when i want.-He see Zain's fist coming at him but it too late to react..he is sent flying back-Damnnn....

Hollow 2:-He sees that Zain has shifted his attention on him-Im not like my friend im smarter than him.-He aims his hands at Zain and fires off a cero in his direction-That should do the trick.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Strange... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange...   Strange... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:47 pm

-He shakes his head-This is getting too easy.Guess i should end this before we draw more hollows.Especho Cero-He builds a small shield of cero to block the oncoming cero-Hmm that weak cero.Let me show you mine.-He aims his index finger at the hollow-Cero Horadar!!-he watches as a beam of cero hits the hollow sending him back-

Hollow 1:-He stands up-Kid you really pack a punch.Too bad that was your last punch.Yo partner are you okay?-He turns his head and watches his partner fall to the ground-What did you?You will pay for this right now!!!-He charges at Zain at full speed-

Hollow 2:Uh-oh guess this is it.I shouldnt have messed with this kid.Ive always wanted to die but not like this.I dont wanna hurt no more im tired of it.-He stands there and watches as the beam of cero makes impact with his mask-Im sorry...-He falls to the ground-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Strange... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange...   Strange... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:52 pm

-He stands there and watches as the hollow charges at him but he feels a change in its spirtual pressure-What the hell is going on?There is no way a sudden change can happen just like that unless.-He looks at the crack in the hollows mask-So is this what happpens when your masked is removed or a little bit of it..interesting-He gets into a defensive stance waiting on the hollow-

Hollow 1:You starting to realize now as a hollow if your masked is removed you grow stronger.Im still going to kill you.My rage is all i need to finish you off.Im going to enjoy eating your corpse.I think i will take my time eating it slowly.-He fires off three bala at Zain all aiming for his head-DIE!!!!!!!!!!

-He sonido to the right and looks at Hollow-You've made a grave mistake when you choose to fight me.This is your end of your second life hollow.When rage becomes your only option in power..that is not power it is nothing.When you get to the gates i hope you meet your friend.-He puts his index fingers togather and aims at the hollow-Cero Viga!!!-He watches as multiple beams shoot through the hollow body-You got in my way on a path that does not need interuptions.Im sure we will meet again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange...   Strange... Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange...
Page 1 of 1