Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
New strange place EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
New strange place EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

New strange place EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

New strange place EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
New strange place EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
New strange place EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
New strange place EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
New strange place EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
New strange place EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
New strange place I_vote_lcapNew strange place I_voting_barNew strange place I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
New strange place I_vote_lcapNew strange place I_voting_barNew strange place I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

New strange place

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

New strange place Empty
PostSubject: New strange place   New strange place EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:43 pm

*Walks through the garganta and starts to sigh*
Me: wow this place looks a lot more interesting then the desert well i geuss now would be the time to try and have alittle bit of fun*
*uses his sonido to see what is around in the out lands of the Rukongai when he spots another hollow that looks about the same sizes as him*
Hmm i wonder what this one is doing here?
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

New strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: New strange place   New strange place EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:13 pm

*stops and stands right above the hollow*
Me: hey man what is your name and what are you doing here?
Hollow: well i was looking for something to and i think i found it.
*The hollow begins to charge at Albato while holding onto his zanpakto in his sheath*
*Albato sighs and as the hollow is about to slash with his sword he uses his sonido to grab the hollows arms and put them behind his back*
Me: i was not finished talkin and you are starting to make me mad so let me talk.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

New strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: New strange place   New strange place EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Me: well you are looking to devour my spiritual energy did you really think that it would be that easy to get me .
*the hollow starts to get loose of Albato's grip but Albato kicks him in the back of the knee right where the joint meets*
Me: not so fast if you thought it was going to be that easy i will release you right now. Just let me stand atleast 10 feet away from you so we can make this a good fight.
Hollow: ok i will i guess that would make this alittle more exciting when i kill you.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

New strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: New strange place   New strange place EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:28 pm

*When they are 10ft away they both rip off their masks at the same time when Albato does so his speed increases and he has two black steel blades that come out of his forearms*
Me: how do you like this for of me i he you feel that you have one thing that looks great before you die
*the other hollow starts to smirk at Albato when he ripped off his mask he was given a great deal of strength and stamina and the mask remains look like one horn that just goes straight out of hise head*
Hollow: well to me you don't look like you would be much of a challenge i really hope that you have a trick up your sleeve or something.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

New strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: New strange place   New strange place EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:42 pm

*both men then draw their blades and start to clash with a great amount of speed and power*
Me: oh wait i never told you my name it is Albato Cortey. By the way what is your name?
*they both then break from their attacks and start to take deep breathes*
Hollow: Well i guess this will be you dying wish then my name is Meades Cearos well i am guessing that we should be done talking now.
*Meades starts to slash at Albato again but he grabs the sword in between his hands and kicks Meades in the head*
Me: my skin is tougher then you think it is that was a good strike though it almost tickle.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

New strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: New strange place   New strange place EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:45 am

*Albato smirks at Meades and says*
Me: i was just wondering can you even break through my Hierro with your weapon and is that thing just for show?
*Albato takes a deep breath and uses a sonido to move behind Meades and draws his zanpakto and slashes Meades across his back*
*Meades lets out a loud scream and tries to retreat from the battle*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

New strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: New strange place   New strange place EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:53 am

Me: where do you think that you are going?
*Albato knees Meades in the stomach and then uppercuts him and he goes flying into the air*
Me: i thought you said that you could be me? and i thought this was going to be fun but i guess you are going to be the one person that disapoints me. Well enough talk time for you to die now.
*while he is still sitting in a pool of his own blood Albato walks up to Meades and points his zanpakto at his chest puts both hands on he zanpakto and kneels and stabs Meades right through the heart*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

New strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: New strange place   New strange place EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:59 am

Me: i hope there a some tougher people then that one because if there aren't i may as well go back to the desert.
*he sees what looks like a town off in the distance and think to himself* (hmm i wander what could be in there?)
Me: i will wait before i do that though because that place is giving off a lot of spiritual energy it must be the Rukongai and i don't want to be draw into a fight that i can't win now do i?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New strange place Empty
PostSubject: Re: New strange place   New strange place Empty

Back to top Go down

New strange place
Page 1 of 1