Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Hot day in the sand EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Hot day in the sand EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Hot day in the sand EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Hot day in the sand EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Hot day in the sand EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Hot day in the sand EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Hot day in the sand EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Hot day in the sand EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Hot day in the sand EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Hot day in the sand I_vote_lcapHot day in the sand I_voting_barHot day in the sand I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Hot day in the sand I_vote_lcapHot day in the sand I_voting_barHot day in the sand I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Hot day in the sand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

Hot day in the sand Empty
PostSubject: Hot day in the sand   Hot day in the sand EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:11 pm

*I start off running at a hollow I swipe at the hollows face and land a blow*

* The hollow then turns around and starts to attack me*

*We start to trade blows and it blocks an attack that i was aiming at his head trying to rip his head off*

*He grabs me and throws me to the ground and it looks like the hollow is trying to claw my mask off my face*

*I block the attacks at my mask and flip backwards i move in postion to do my (cero) the other hollow thinks the same thing and we release them at about the same time the blast from the cero's blast both of us back*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hot day in the sand   Hot day in the sand EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:29 pm

*We both get up and charge at each other hoping to land a lucky blow that might end the battle*

*It slashes at my left leg with his claws I fall to the ground*

*The other hollow tries to jump on top of me I roll out of the way trying to avoid as much damage as i can the hollow hit my right arm*

*In a blind rage i attack at the hollow it blocks my attack flips me to the ground*

*I get even madder and just bolt at him as fast as i can without a sonido and cut off one of the hollows right leg*

*I then bite him in the neck and begin to devour his soul*

*After i am done i run off into the night looking for my nex pray in the desert and release a mighty roar*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hot day in the sand   Hot day in the sand EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:25 pm

*As I look around i see nothing around to harm me so i start to dig into the ground to cool off and to get a little bit of sleep*

*I sleep for a little bit but then i hear the movement of feet in the sand and the sound of a hollow roaring in the distance*

*I leap up out of the sand and wait to see if there is anything out that i see and i see two hollows fighting each other*

*I don't wait for the fighting to stop to go charging into the battle and i attack the one that looks the strongest first and slash the hollow across the leg with one of my claws waiting for a counter attack i don't notice the other hollow right behinding me attack at my back when he slashes me on my back*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hot day in the sand   Hot day in the sand EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:49 pm

*I fall forward and wait until i see that the other two hollows are distracted attacking each other and i grab both of the hollows legs jump up and slash both of the across the chest with my claws*

*The weaker hollow falls to the ground and dies the other one just stands there waiting for me to attack and i release my sinodo and hold out my claw and slice the stronger hollow in half and slice straight down him with my claws to make sure that he does not come back up*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hot day in the sand   Hot day in the sand EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:54 pm

*I roar into the air and use my sinodo to go out into the darkness to find a place to sleep where i will not be bothered*

*Then i dig into the ground again so no one can see me and so that i could finally get some sleep*

*I wake up and start to wonder off into the sunset thinking when my next battle will be and how i am even still alive in this dessert*

*As i go into the sunset the sun slowly sets until the area looks like a black nothingness like my souls is for now because right now i have no reason but to hunt and kill and just survive*

Last edited by Deathpain93 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding sentences)
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Hot day in the sand   Hot day in the sand EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:31 pm

your last post is only 2 sentences please add in 2 more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot day in the sand   Hot day in the sand Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot day in the sand
Page 1 of 1