Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
A peaceful day in the sand EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
A peaceful day in the sand EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

A peaceful day in the sand EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

A peaceful day in the sand EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
A peaceful day in the sand EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
A peaceful day in the sand EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
A peaceful day in the sand EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
A peaceful day in the sand EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
A peaceful day in the sand EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
A peaceful day in the sand I_vote_lcapA peaceful day in the sand I_voting_barA peaceful day in the sand I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
A peaceful day in the sand I_vote_lcapA peaceful day in the sand I_voting_barA peaceful day in the sand I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

A peaceful day in the sand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

A peaceful day in the sand Empty
PostSubject: A peaceful day in the sand   A peaceful day in the sand EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:52 am

*As the sun start to rise in the distance i think that i should atleast try and take a break from all the fighting*

*as i look around i notice that there is not a lot to do around here but and hunt, eat, and sleep*

*i dig around in the sand trying to find something that i can do that will aleast build up my strength on my day off*

*as i am doing this i look up into the sky but even that looks dull to me so i stop diging around and keep walking*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day in the sand   A peaceful day in the sand EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:04 am

*i start to get bored from doing nothing i keep walking but the more i walk i just keep getting more and more bored*

*so i quit walking and start to look for fight any fight that i could find i am starting to think that the only way that i feel good is when i am in battle*

*as i keep walking i see a pack of 4 small hollows and i sinodo over to them as i am doing so i feel a rush of energy going through my body*

*i start to feel more peaceful as i slice through one of the hollows the second hollow trys to block my attacks but when it puts up its claws to block my attacks they just go through it like a knife through butter and the hollow died right where he was standing.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day in the sand   A peaceful day in the sand EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:14 am

*The third one seems to be a little bit stronger i try and use a spin kick to catch him off guard*

*he grabs my leg and slams me down to the ground i then roll backward and leap back onto my feet*

*i use my sinodo to get behind him and i see that his arms look like they are damaged like he has been in many battle before this*

*i then grab both of his arms put them behind his head and move my hands into the form of my cero and blow the hollows head off*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day in the sand   A peaceful day in the sand EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:29 am

*i then fall back for a little bit because i am winded from from attack the three hollows and then i think to my self am i forgetting something*

*i then feel a sharp pain in my side i turn to my left and see the leader of the hollow pack with one of his claws in my side and another one coming straight for my head*

*i block that attack grab the other claw from my side and punch the hollow in the face i the sweep at his feet and grab him by the throat*

*i try to slash at him but he begins to over power me and lifts my hand from his throat and tosses me over his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day in the sand   A peaceful day in the sand EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:50 am

*i then start to think that this guy might be a little bit of a threat my heart starts to race in the excitment of battle as we clash with our claws*

*i let out a mighty roar and start to push him back with my claws and kick the hollow in the legs*

*i smash him to the ground and throw him into the ground i then sinodo up to him and stand over top of him and stomp on his neck*

*i then start to charge my cero and release it while still have him pinned down i then fire a (Violeta Fuego) at his face and the hollows body goes limp and i start to walk away*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day in the sand   A peaceful day in the sand EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:27 pm

*it has been afew days after that battle and i think that i am fully recovered from it that battle really took a lot out of me*

*as i am walking through the desert i look off into the distance i don't see anything but endless sand*

*i start to feel a little bit warm and over heated from walking in the desert*

*as i keep walking i start to sweat and after a few more steps i am so exhausted that i fall down in the sand*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day in the sand   A peaceful day in the sand EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:00 pm

*i wake up and see that there are about 4 hollows around me i think that they were waiting for me to make a move so that i would put up a fight before i died*

*i try to get up but when they saw me move they all steped on all of my arms and legs*

*then i feel them puting pressure down on my arms and legs and i start to be easier and think this move could kill me and them or it could save my life i might as well try it*

*i then release the most powerful cero that i have at this time (Cero Circunferencia) since the hollows were so close to me it did not take away as much energy as i thought it was*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day in the sand   A peaceful day in the sand EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:32 pm

*as i release it the last thing that the hollows saw was the bright silver flash and the black outline of my cero as they just were riped to shreads from the blast*

*i start to think am i dead or alive so i try to move my body to see if i can stand up at all*

*it was easy for me to get up and to walk around but i felt like i was out of breathe so i went to find a place that was far away from any hollow attacks like that anymore and i rested my body for a little bit*

after i rest up i keep walking so that i can find my next battle and so that i can just stay alive for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful day in the sand   A peaceful day in the sand Empty

Back to top Go down

A peaceful day in the sand
Page 1 of 1