Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Bloodthirsty Training EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Bloodthirsty Training EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Bloodthirsty Training EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Bloodthirsty Training EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Bloodthirsty Training EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Bloodthirsty Training EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Bloodthirsty Training EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Bloodthirsty Training EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Bloodthirsty Training EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Bloodthirsty Training I_vote_lcapBloodthirsty Training I_voting_barBloodthirsty Training I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Bloodthirsty Training I_vote_lcapBloodthirsty Training I_voting_barBloodthirsty Training I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Bloodthirsty Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Bloodthirsty Training Empty
PostSubject: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:10 pm

I go deeper into the Outlands. As I'm flying, I begin to feel the power of my Shikai fading. Pretty soon my Shikai disappears all together, and I start falling out the sky. I do a nose dive and flip to land on the ground. I was about 10 yards away from a shade of trees.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:14 pm

I begin to walk toward the shade of trees, needing a little rest after my battle, and being in Shikai for so long was quite tiring I had to admit. I walk up under the tree with the most shade and lay down under it. I feel the soft breeze around me. Pretty soon I'm drifting off to sleep.

Last edited by IchigoX on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:25 pm

I awake to the sound of something hitting a tree.
Who could that be awakening me from my sleep?

I begin walking to the sound. It wasn't that far from me, so I didn't have to do much walking. I came across a huge tree and the sound was coming from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:30 pm

I walk around to the other side to see who it is that is making all that sound. I get to the other side to find a Shinigami practicing.
Why did you wake me up?
The Shinigami turn toward me.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Who are you and what do you want? I'm in some serious training and I don't need somebody like you bothering me.
His words angered me very badly.
You should watch yourself or you will be in a lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:44 pm

The Shini just smirked at me.
You wouldn't stand a chance against me fool. I have obtained my Shikai and you won't be able to defeat me.
This peaked my interest and I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Since you have Shikai, that means you would be an excellant sparring partner.
I take out my Zans and get into an offensive stance.
Shall we?
He takes his Zan and drops into his stance.
We shall.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:59 pm

He charges at me first. He lifts his Zan to strike me vertically, so I lift Honoo Ryuukiba to parry the attack, then move in with Inazumi Ryuukiba to slash at his stomach. He steps back before the attack hits him and then shunpoes behind me and grabs me by the neck.
You've got to do better than that.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:04 pm

I feel the Shini lift me up by my neck and throw me against a tree. I slam against the trunk and my body empties of breath. The Shini rushes at me with the tip of his Zan aimed straight at my abdomen. I quickly regain my composure and dodge the attack. His Zan ends up getting stuck in the thick trunk.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:28 am

He's a lot better than I thought he was. I'ma have to step it up some.
He pulls his Zan out of the tree.
Come on now. With all that big talk that you were saying, I thought you'd be a challenge. I guess you're all bark and no bite.
This really got to me. Nobody underestimates me and gets away with it.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:33 am

We got into stances once again and charged at eachother. Our Zans clashed together and it was then a test of strength. I wouldn't not let him beat me in this. I pushed him back. He got a surprised look on his face.
Wha.. What do you think you're doin?
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:36 am

I pushed him up against the tree and punched him in the face. He dropped to one knee and I stepped back.
Do not make the mistake of ever underestimating me again!
He looked up at me with a little bit of blood running from his nose and his face twisted in anger.
You bitch I'll KILL YOUU!!
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:45 am

I look into the Shini's eyes.
My name is Itami Moeru. I am in Squad 10. Now what about you?
The Shini looks at me.
I'm Tien Nando from Squad 2. Now lets finish this fight.
He gets back up and we get back into our stances.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:47 am

He charges at me with a renewed energy and attacks me. Each hit was powered up and I could barely block them in time. He thrusts and slashed and all it seemed I could do was block and dodge. I jumped straight into the air and landed on a tree limb.
Ha ha you're so scared that you're running away. What a shame.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:51 am

I look down at him. I was trying to control my rage and because of this I wasn't fighting as good as I should. I jumped down from the limb and attacked him. I made a slash and thrust using both my Zans but he knocked them both away.
He looked into my eyes
You're holding back Itami. I can tell you're trying to hold something inside of you down which is why you're not fighting as good. Well don't fight me full power!!
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:54 am

He knocks me back and I fall down. That was the last straw. I wasn't holding back anymore. I let my rage surface and I attacked him with my full sealed power. I shunpoed behind him and kicked him in the back. I shunpoed in front of him before he could fall face down and grabbed his face and slammed him into the ground. Knocking the breath from his body.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:03 am

He gets back up, surprise all over his face. He brushes himself off and looks at me.
Now that's what I'm talking bout boy. Lets keep this going.
He shunpoes in front of me and punches me in the stomach. I take the punch and deliver one back to him. He steps back then shunpoes behind me, so I shunpo behind him. He jumps into the air flips and kickes me in the side of my head. I slam into a tree and bruise my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:06 am

I get up and rub my shoulder. We look at each other, then get into a running stance. We take off running deeper into the woods. We run faster and faster. We were gonna see who the fastest was. He was in the lead, so I shunpo straight past him. He then used shunpo, but I was still faster. We kept going until we got to the middle of the forest. I stopped and he stopped.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:16 am

We caught our breath and looked at each other. We unsheathed our Zans and started attacking each other again. This time he couldn't keep up with me and I beat him. He fell to the ground shocked at what just happened.
That's it! I am not holding back anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:27 am

He held his Zan in front of him.
Excite and Fight! Senshi!
His Zan transformed. It turned into a 2 gauntlets. They both covered his lower arm and hands. There were bee like stingers on each finger of the gauntlet. He charged at me, and I couldn't really defend myself as he had ever more mobility.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:35 am

I am pushed back against and tree, and I have to quickly dodge his next attack. I jump back a few feet.
It seems that I must use my full power as well.
He looks at me with wonder.
If you have more than please show me.
Burn and Electrify all creation in the universe. DESTROYYY ALLL HONOOO RYUUKIBA AND INAZUMI RYUUKIBA!!
I entered my Shikai form. The Shini looked shocked at the amount of spiritual pressure that I was putting out.
Don't be scared now.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:07 pm

We stare at each other. This lasted for 5 minutes. We were testing each other mentally, and I could tell he was scared. My spiritual pressure was spitting out more flames and electricity than it did in my sealed form. I could easily destroy him where he stood without moving.
You may have the 1st move.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:55 pm

He shunpo at me. His arms spread out and his claws wide open. He jumps, spins, and with increased momentum from the spin takes his right claw and slams it on my head. I feel my head going down, but then with a burst of energy, I lift my head and throw him back.
I like that move. Now its my turn.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:03 pm

I shunpo behind him and kick him in the back. I then shunpo up under him and punch him in the face sending him straight into the air. I jump straight up into the air and I slam my heel straight into his nose, sending him straight into the ground face 1st. I land back on the ground looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:11 pm

He stands up. His nose was crooked and greatly bleeding. He was not happy at all. He shunpoed straight at me and start jabbing at me. I take up a defensive stance, but is caught off guard by a disturbance. The jabs tear at my stomach and send me against a tree. I start coughing blood, but that doesn't concern me. What concerns me is the fact that I can't sense Dami spiritual pressure anymore. I had sensed him earlier going to the human world, but now I can't sense him at all. That could mean only 1 thing.
Dami's been killed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodthirsty Training   Bloodthirsty Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodthirsty Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next