Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
looking for a meaning EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
looking for a meaning EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

looking for a meaning EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

looking for a meaning EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
looking for a meaning EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
looking for a meaning EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
looking for a meaning EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
looking for a meaning EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
looking for a meaning EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
looking for a meaning I_vote_lcaplooking for a meaning I_voting_barlooking for a meaning I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
looking for a meaning I_vote_lcaplooking for a meaning I_voting_barlooking for a meaning I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

looking for a meaning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

looking for a meaning Empty
PostSubject: looking for a meaning   looking for a meaning EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:00 pm

*as i walk around i start to notice a lot more things then i did a little while ago i start to look around*

*i start to learn how to speak some how out of no where i start talking to my self and say*

why am i even here doing this stuff am i getting stronger from doing all of this?

*i keep walking around still thinking about everything that i have done up to this point and start thinking that i have not done that much i really don't have a reason to live yet*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: looking for a meaning   looking for a meaning EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:11 pm

*just keep walking round waiting for my next battle and hoping that it would be better then any of the other ones that i have been in*

*as i keep think about what i have been doing with my life i think i just love to fight and i will fight just because i enjoy it*

*i slash into the sand and start to talk to my self again*

why am i talking to my self god i really have to find someone to fight.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: looking for a meaning   looking for a meaning EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:21 pm

*i let out a loud roar and stand around waiting for someone to come so that i can fight them*

*but as i look around and off into the distance i see nothing but a lot of sand and nothing else*

*i just keep walking and looking around for something to do but find nothing so i just start to train*

*i try to get my strength up a little by doing push ups and sit ups and i get to 100 and each*

*then i just try and see how long i can go none stop in sinodo i reach about 3.5 minutes and stop*

*i start to walk away from all of this and think that i am starting to get bored and i need to find someone to fight*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: looking for a meaning   looking for a meaning EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:59 am

*i then see to hollows walking through the sand and they were starting to come near where i am walking and it doesn't look like they see me*

*i then charge at them and slash through both of them and wait for them to react to it*

*one of them trys to attack me from the front and i block the attack and the other one try to attack me from the back but my skin is to thick because of my (Hierro)*

*when they come around to attack again i sinodo out of range of them and blast both of them with a (cero)*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: looking for a meaning   looking for a meaning EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:08 am

*i then see that they are still standing so i charge in using my (sinodo) to get as close as i can to them and kick one of them in the head*

*i then sinodo around and sinodo around and punch the other hollow in the face and say*

Me: Is that all you people have i was hoping that you would atleast try to hit me?

Hollow 1: well if you are waiting for use to speed things up a little bit we can do that before we kill you.

Me: that sounds like a plan if i can say so myself.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: looking for a meaning   looking for a meaning EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:02 am

*i stand back and get ready to charge but when i am about to release my sinodo i notice at the last second that the other hollow was right by me and he punched me in the face*

Me: wow i can't believe i didn't see that coming with you making him distract me like that.

Hollow 2: well you said that you wanted us to move faster i just thought i would show you what that ment.

*the hollow then trys to hit me again but i sinodo to dodge it and get behind him and use (Violeta Fuego) to coat over my claws and i slash him across the back and i say*

Me:well i am not much for talking so lets get this battle really started.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: looking for a meaning   looking for a meaning EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:17 pm

*i keep moving using my sinodo and keep attacking the hollow with my claws and feet and doesn't seem to be able to keep up with me*
Hollow 2: damn you are fast why will you not stand still!!
Me: easy answer a moving target is harder to hit but the biggest difference from me and a target is i fight back.
*while still having my violeta fuego over my claws i stab him right through his stomach and he starts to cough bloods*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: looking for a meaning   looking for a meaning EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 3:21 pm

*i then with my claw still through his stomach kick him in the head he falls down to the ground and i wait to see if he is going to get back up*
*when he doesn't try to get i say to him*

Me: i guess you are not as good as you thought you were now he comes the ending of you story.

*i blast him using my (cero) and it just looks like the hollow just disapears *
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: looking for a meaning   looking for a meaning EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:44 pm

Me:well i guess it is just you and me now hope you were not really expecting him to be me?

Hollow: well i was hoping for it to be more of a challenge and that you would be a little bit more beat up from that.

Me:I am sorry to disapoint you but i feel fine

*I smirk and charge at the hollow getting ready to see if he can block my attacks when i get close to him it looks like he just pushes me out of the way*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: looking for a meaning   looking for a meaning EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:49 pm

*he then kicks me in the back of the head and i fall to the ground waiting for him to attack me again*

*he tries to slash into my back but my (Hierro) is still to strong for him to pierce my skin*

Me: i hope you did not think that that was going to hurt me it kind of tickle a little. Now it is my turn.

*i sinodo behind him he tries to swing at me sinodo infront of him and kick him in the head and he falls to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: looking for a meaning   looking for a meaning EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Me: well i am guessing that it does not feel good at all being the one that is on the ground this time?

Hollow: screw you. how did you do that get so much faster then me?

*i kick him in the chest as he is still on the ground and breathing really heavey now*

Me: well i guess that was for me to know and you to never find out. Ha Ha ha ha!!!
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: looking for a meaning   looking for a meaning EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:01 pm

*then blast him with a (cero) while he is still on the ground while at the same time i use a (sinodo) to get as far away from the blast as can*

Me:i guess that was fun kind of thought that it would be a little bit harder to win two battles against two strong enemies.

*i keep walking away and hope that i can get a little bit of alone time to train so that i can get stronger and so i can get more power put into my moves *

*i sinodo off into the distance awaiting my next challenger*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a meaning   looking for a meaning Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for a meaning
Page 1 of 1