Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Finding a meaning EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Finding a meaning EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Finding a meaning EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Finding a meaning EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Finding a meaning EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Finding a meaning EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Finding a meaning EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Finding a meaning EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Finding a meaning EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Finding a meaning I_vote_lcapFinding a meaning I_voting_barFinding a meaning I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Finding a meaning I_vote_lcapFinding a meaning I_voting_barFinding a meaning I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Finding a meaning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Finding a meaning Empty
PostSubject: Finding a meaning   Finding a meaning EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Eliza walked quietly through one of the many halls of the Academy. She had been accepted only an hour before and was now being guided to the place she would have to share with other students. She was not pleasant, not at all. She would rather want to be back in Rukongai, quiet in her small house and living in peace. But nooo... She had decided to play on the back yard, making small sparks appear here and there, exactly when a shinigami was passing by. Of course the shinigami saw and of course she was brought to the academy to became one too.

This can't get any worse...

The shinigami that was with her stopped near a wooded door. When she opened it, other students were talking, playing games... being noisy mostly.

- Everyone... - The shinigami started and everyone on the room went quiet. - This is Eliza, she just was accepted here. Make her feel welcome. - They all nodded and the shinigami turned to her. - Good luck and welcome.

Then she pushed Eliza inside and closed the door.

Nevermind... It just got worse...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Finding a meaning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a meaning   Finding a meaning EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:51 pm

The other girls/women on the dorm stared at Eliza for a few seconds. She didn't even bother taking the hood and say hello. All those stares were nothing more than bothersome. So she just crossed the room and sat on this bed, the only one that was far enough from the others. This girl, who was probably 22 or 23 approached Eliza. She stared at her, from head to toe, and waited from her to turned her face. But she didn't; she just kept unpacking her things and ignoring the other.

- I should teach you a lesson... You should never EVER turn your back to me. - The other girls started to laugh.

- Oh really? - Eliza started, turning around and getting up to face the other in the eyes. - And why is that?

The other girl didn't appreciate the attitude and quickly moved her fist, aiming to Eliza's face. But she was fast; she grabbed her fist and twisted her arm.

- You shouldn't had done that you know? - She applied more pressure on the other girl's arm, creating small sparks on her own hand. - You never play outside on a stormy day...Lightning can strike you. - Saying this, she touched the other girl's arms and send some sparks through her body, making her flinch.

- Leave me alone! Just who are you?!

Eliza let go of her arm and the girl felt on her knees. The other looked in shock and started talking and talking about what was happening; with just one glare, Eliza made all of them go quiet. The girl that was on the floor quickly got up and ran out, probably to tell what happened to an older Shinigami. Eliza sighed and sat down in her bed, waiting for the possible punishment she would most likely get.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Finding a meaning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a meaning   Finding a meaning EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:21 am

As she expected, a older Shinigami appeared in the room and scolded her. When she refused to behave, she was told to move to another room, alone, as a punishment.

More like a blessing..., she thought to herself.

She was guided to a room, on the background of the academy. It was small and dusty, but nothing that a good cleaning wouldn't fix. She made a annoyed face to the Shinigami, so he could think she wasn't happy about this situation.

- Next time you should be careful and behave. - He said. - Now you have to stay here alone. Hope you learn your lesson.

And then he left. Once the door was closed, Eliza smiled in satisfaction. Finally she had a quiet room for herself. She placed her suitcase near the door and walked to the window, to open it. Once the sun started to illuminate the room, she saw the actual amount of dust and dirt that she would had to clean... It would most likely take all day to clean that mess...

Take a deep breath, it will worth the way in the end...

And then she started to clean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding a meaning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a meaning   Finding a meaning Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding a meaning
Page 1 of 1