Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Test of Strength EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Test of Strength EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Test of Strength EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Test of Strength EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Test of Strength EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Test of Strength EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Test of Strength EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Test of Strength EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Test of Strength EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Test of Strength I_vote_lcapTest of Strength I_voting_barTest of Strength I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Test of Strength I_vote_lcapTest of Strength I_voting_barTest of Strength I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Test of Strength

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:43 pm

-On his way to the barracks he sees a large garganta opening-Guess i will play clean up duty.I have to make sure this attack does not spread any further than here.Hopefully i can get a few samples from these hollows to take back.This is really disturbing my sleep time.-He adjusts his glasses as he watches four vasto lordes lead an army of forty hollows and five gillian-
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet
Name: Isamu Takahashi
Race: Shinigami

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:53 pm

*after sensing a huge disturbance from my office i come to see an army of hollows*
hmm wow this could be a problem thats a lot of powerful hollows
hey jinto ^^ i see you haven't had any chance to recover
hmm i see this might be a problem *draws zan causing a crater to develop around me*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:54 pm

-He leans against the tree-I hate the sleeves on this outfit.I feel so constricted.I do not think i can hold against my own but i will try.I am coming out of this one alive.I finally get a good challenge.It seems as if the vasto lordes are hanging back for now.-he rips the sleeves off his shinigami outfit revealing his muscle tone..he adjusts his glasses and shunpoes infont of one hollow punching him into the ground-
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 10:58 pm

hmm not bad thats one down and 39 to go ^^
no lets see if we can't do something about all those pesky hollows
i really don't like bringing out a hado like this to begin the festivities but oh well
hado 88 hiryugekizokushintenraiho *fires a massive blast of electricity at the group of hollows*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:00 pm

-He stabs his zapankuto sheath into the grounds and spins kicking several hollows in the face-This still will not be easy.Make sure none of them get away.Watch out for those vasto lordes who stayed back.They feel like the sneaky type.-He gets smashed into the ground by a gillians hand-Gah!!
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:05 pm

*i shunpo above the gillian who attacked you*
i'm sorry but i can't allow you to live
*i slash downwards cutting the gillian killing it*
you need to be careful these are very strong hollows
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:50 am

These mindless creatures are nothing.I could have taken them on by myself.Except for those four vasto lordes back there.I have not even unsheathed my zanpakuto yet.I think i will to end this quickly.-He unsheathes his zanpakuto firing a wave of reiatsu towards several hollows slicing them in half-
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 10:05 am

hmm i don't want to wasts my rei on such low level hollows so i think i'll take out those gillians for you
*i shunpo rapidly between the 4 gillians and cut them down their heads killing them*
well thats was easy enought so *i look at jinto killing the hollows*
he understands that he can't use the technique just yet
good healing torn muscles is such a pain oh well
hado 63 raikoho *fires a blast of electricity at the four vasto lordes*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:51 pm

-He spins in a circle causing a waves of reiatsu to take out the remaining hollows-Now lets take care of these vasto lordes.You take two and i will take two.Do not interrupt my fight.I want to test my own strength without any interference.-He shunpoes toward one of the vasto lordes as their claws and his zanpakuto clash-
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 pm

*the two other vasto lordes both attack me but i block both with my sword*
you will have to do better than that
*the two vasto lordes shiver as they see i'm much stronger than they are*
hado 32 *i point my my finger on the back of my zan* okasen
*i fire the hado towards both the vasto lordes erasing their upper bodys and killing them*
well i gess now all i have to do is sit and watch that disciple of mine and see how he fares
*i shunpo to the ground and watch jinto fight the hollows*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:40 pm

-His eyes begin to glow red-I think Sam had it much easier than me.I am not really one for strutting my stuff.But just this once i will show how strong i really am.Kuchi these mindless creatures want to hear you sing.Sing and dance with me, Kuchibuekyoku!!-He flips his sword normal handed and flicks it..a cloud of dust form around him--the vasto lordes fires two larges cero off at Jinto-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:49 pm

-the dust around him settles-So which one of you will be first.I was not plan on using this.But since there are two of you i have decided to even the odds.I choose this one right over here...-He shunpoes infront of the skinny one and adjusts his glasses-Kuuki no Moujuritsu!!-He holds his zanpakuto up to the vasto lordes neck and flicks his zanpakuto-Die...-he watches as a blade of air that cuts the vasto lorde neck in half-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:54 pm

-He is caught off guard and his slammed into the ground by a Gran Ray Cero-Gah!!Stupid sneaky attacks.But i knew you would do that based on me being distracted by killing your friend.Now that it is me and you lets finish this.-He shunpoes infront of the vasto lorde looking at him-I think i want to take you back so Koga can work on you..Ikkotsu!!-He fires a punch that the vasto lorde meets with his sending the both sliding back in the air-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:59 pm

-He shakes his hand-Seems i have underestimated you.Mindless creatures like you should not live.This was a small army..was you thinking this would be successful against us.This is merely a training exercise.-He smiles and he watches the vasto lorde fire a cero in the air and holds up his middle finger-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:01 pm

What is he doing over there.Is he taunting me with that hand gesture.That is very rude..no honor at all.Well i guess i should go fight him and stop wasting time.-He looks up and notices ceros start falling out of the sky-What the...?-He begins to shunpo between the ceros and manages to get hit by a few of them-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:04 pm

These ceros burn my arms.I glad that training helped me become a little bit faster.I am still not ready to use that speed yet.-He too busy shunpoing to realize the vasto lorde in front of him-Crap....-He is punched in the face sending him into the ground and is hit with a cero on the way down-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:08 pm

-He hits the ground with a thud-Gah!!He is putting a better fight than the others.I am still not giving up.My ribs are still in pain from that training with Sam.Why does the effects have to kick in now....-He looks at at the vasto lorde standing over him-Crap he is getting ready to attack again-He slashes a wave of reiatsu at the vasto lorde that is met with his cero-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:11 pm

-He stands up and coughs up blood-Jinny-chan hurry up.I want to come play a song for me.This vasto lorde is nothing you can fight him.Now go!!Yeah i will be there as soon as i can.I am working on a new song just for you.Yeah he im trying to wear him out.-He shunpoes into towards the vasto lorde swinging his zanpakuto upward that is met by the vasto lorde claws-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:19 pm

-He throws a left handed punch towards the vasro lorde sending him a few feet back-Enough of this.I am sleepy and ready to go home.Lets see who stays alive after this.Bring it!!!-He watches as the vasto lorde sonido toward him throwing a right hand punch at his face-You came to close to me.Kakinimichuda Uta!!-his punch connects with his zanpakuto letting a huge high pitched noise that affects the vasto lorde and begins to vibrate the air around him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:23 pm

-He looks at the vasto lorde-It is getting tough for you to see me.By now your vision should have blurred making me look like i am in several different spots.You are trying to tell where i am.I can answer that i am right in front of you.-He slashes upwards at the vasto lorde causing a giant gash on the vasto lorde chest-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:28 pm

-He shunpoes toward the vasto lorde-I let you beat up on me long enough.That gash on your chest wont hold out long enough.You will bleed out either here or wherever you came from.Now it is said the most important bones in the human body are the arms.I wonder if this is true for hollows.-He grabs the vasto lorde arms and kicks him in the chest hard enough to rip his arms off as he holds onto them as the vasto lorde slams into the ground-You arent going to live...-He seals his zanpakuto and sheathes it-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:31 pm

-He jumps down to the ground causing a crater-You have disrupted my sleep time.I have to sleep an extra five hours tomorrow.Just to make up for the time i lost fighting you.Do not worry about your arms i am going to experiment on them.-He walks over the vasto lorde and stands over him adjusting his glasses-Say hi to hell for me...-He holds out his palms-Hado 33. Sōkatsui!!Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws!!-He watches as the hado comes out of his palms blowing off the vasto lorde head-Now for these arms-He stands there as two squad 12 members come and takes the arms away-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:37 pm

-He begins to cough up blood-Crap..the effects.I forgot to finish letting myself get healed.I hope Sam is still around so i can get another healing.If not ill just head to squad four and get healed.These dang ribs are killing me softly.-He walks away back towards the Squad 12 barracks adjusting his glasses-I like the look of my new outfit..
Back to top Go down
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:53 pm

hmm *i shunpo in front of jinto*
well you did better than i thought ^^
but i can tell you have gotten faster
*i help jinto stand* here c'mon we gotta get you to the intensive care unit
you'll be out for a while *i carry jinto to the squad four relief station*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test of Strength Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test of Strength   Test of Strength Empty

Back to top Go down

Test of Strength
Page 1 of 1