Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Final Test EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Final Test EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Final Test EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Final Test EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Final Test EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Final Test EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Final Test EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Final Test EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Final Test EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Final Test I_vote_lcapFinal Test I_voting_barFinal Test I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Final Test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet
Name: Ike
Race: Shinigami

Final Test Empty
PostSubject: Final Test   Final Test EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:49 pm

*I wake up feeling great. Then it hit me today is exams.
DAMN IT!!!!!
*I rush out of bed falling over myself trying to get dressed. I look over to seee itam still in bed.*
WAKE UP!!!!! We over Slept! We gotta go now.
*Kick his bed until his eyes open*
What you cant hear? lets GO!
*i run out the door not looking back to see if Itami got up.*
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru

Final Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Test   Final Test EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:53 pm

I wake up to Dami kicking my bed. He tells me that we overslept and we got to go. I realize that he is talking about exams and I get out of bed. I take my time putting my clothes on.
"I don't know why he rushes so much."
I walk out my room door and shunpo toward the hoho field. I slow down and walk through the door. I walk over to a large tree, jump up and into it, close my eyes, and fall into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

Final Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Test   Final Test EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Once I get to the field i see other students setting up chairs.*
How the hell they get here?
*I think about it for a moment only to see more students Shunpo to the field.*
Damn....
*I say to myself. only thing to do at this point is help the other students step up chairs and tables. I walk over to to the tree i spot Itami in and throw a rock at him*
hey lets go its test time
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Final Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Test   Final Test EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:09 pm

I wake up to the sound of a rock flying through the air and catch it.
"I'm up goh. I'll come down when the testing starts."
I look at the other students setting chairs and tables.
I so hate tests.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

Final Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Test   Final Test EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:23 pm

*After all the chairs are set up a teacher walks in and asked everyone to have a seat. After everyone take a seated the Teacher ask.*
Teacher: Any questions?
Can i ask how long the test is?
Teacher: No
Whats the test on?
Teacher: You'll find out. If you don't have any more questions you can start your test
*I Start my test like i start any other test i write my name, put my head down and take a 20 minute nap*
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Final Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Test   Final Test EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:32 pm

I watch as the Teacher passes the tests out. I jump out of the tree, but when I land on on the ground, pain shoots through my left leg, but I just ignore it. My defeat by the mystery Shini was still on my mind. I walk to the surprised Teacher and take my test and a pencil. I jump back into my tree and start on the test.
Teacher: Shouldn't you be down here taking your test on a desk and in a chair young man?
"I'm fine up here thank you very much."
The Teacher shakes his head and I hear him murmur that I was a ungrateful and unmannered boy.
I look at the test and realize that everything on here was just plain easy. There were 200 questions and they were all easy. It could easily take me 10 minutes to do this, but I took my time and in the end it took me 25 minutes to finish the test. I jumped out the tree and gave my test to the Teacher. I could see the shock on his face as I handed it to him.
"Finished."
Once he takes the test I jump back up into the tree and continue my nap.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

Final Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Test   Final Test EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:51 pm

*I wake up look at my test and with a blank stare. I look up at he teacher to see he is look over a test someone has already turned it. I look around my table and see 3boys and 2 girls.
I quickly look back at the teacher to make sure he isn't looking. Then Lean of to copy the boy's test next to me. I get 2 answers and hear the Teacher's voice.
Teacher: by the way Cheating means you fail the test and have to take 2 more year of school
*I Turn my eyes back on my paper and do the test turn it in*
Well whats next?
Teacher: Your the last 1 to get done so don't rush the grading of your paper. So sit back and wait for the next part.
Guess i shouldn't have took a nap
*I smile*
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Final Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Test   Final Test EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:57 pm

I wake up to find everybody done with their tests. I get down go and stand with everyone else.
Teacher: Everybody has now turned their tests in and you will know if you passed your grade or not on the day of graduation. Now, you have exactly 3 hours to prepare for graduation.
He left the room and all the other kids followed him. I look over at Dami, shrugged, and left as well.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

Final Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Test   Final Test EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:13 pm

*The teacher takes us into a big open room With no windows. He tells use to line up on the wall.*
Teacher: Every Shinigami must have a Zanpakuto. Right now your about to put you to the test to see if you can hear your Zanpakuto's voice in time of need. This test will push you to your limits. If you cant not hear your Zanpakuto's voice then you cannot attend the graduation.
*He pulls out his own Zanpakuto shows the class and says.*
Teacher: Are you ready?
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Final Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Test   Final Test EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:31 pm

Yeah whatever lets get this over with.
I close my eyes and try to reach deep within myself, but fail. I keep my eyes closed and keep trying, but end up falling asleep. While asleep I picture myself flying over a deep abyss. I hear 2 voices calling me from the abyss to help them. I fly lower and lower and all of a sudden I feel myself being pulled down into and I can't stop myself.
WHAT'S GOING ON!!!
Voice 1: If you want us then you must prove yourself that you can wield us.
Voice 2: Our power will not be yours if you are weak and unworthy.
I continue to fall and it seems like it won't end. Then I feel solid ground and pain. I stand up and see a light. I walk toward the light even though my mind kept telling me not to. I reach the light and find 2 swords sticking out of a big piece of stone. I walk up to the stone and place a hand on each sword.
Voice 1: If you want us..
Voice 2: Then you must free us.
I pull as hard as I can, but the swords just won't budge. I keep pulling but to no avail.
[color=red]They won't come out./color]
Voice 1: Strength alone will not help you
Voice 2: You must reach even deeper within yourself and take hold your your true power
HOW DO I DO THAT
Nothing. The voices went silent. I closed my eyes again and reached even deeper. I reached even deeper again. I reached so deep within myself that I thought I might never come out. I then saw a orb. It was half blue and half red. It was outlined in black and the very center of it was black as well. I reached out and grabbed it. The orb melted in my hand and my body felt lighter. It began to glow blue, black, and red. It felt different and more powerful. I then pulled on the swords again and they.....
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

Final Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Test   Final Test EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:25 pm

*I close my and open them back up*
You sure there isn't another way to get a Zanpakuto?
Teacher: Yea..... but you'll most likely end up dieing.
This is hopeless
*I look down at the floor.*
Teacher: Well your brother is doing fine so far.
*I look at Itami and i could tell something was different. His spiritual pressure was rising.*
No way
*I say to myself. I stop trying to reach in side my self and put my attention on Itami to see what happens next.*
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Final Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Test   Final Test EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:26 am

I hold the Zanpakutos in my hands. There power was coursing through every fiber and being of my body. I could feel my strength being enhanced by theirs. It was great and I wanted more of it. I slashed at the stone that held them with both of them and they cut through it clean through. I felt as though they were an extension of my body and I felt unbeatable.
Voice 1: You have freed us
Voice 2: So our power is yours.
I heard the voices and I understood that they were coming from the Zanpakutos. Then there was a bright light and I couldn't see nothing but white light. Then it was gone and there stood 2 figures. They both looked just like me except 1 had red skin and the other had blue skin.
Are you 2 the spirits of my Zanpakuto?
Red Figure: Yes we inhabit the blades you now carry
Blue Figure: You feel the power, but that is just the beginning
Red Figure: You have barely scraped the surface of what you and we can do
Blue Figure: The time will come when you will receive the next stage of your and our powers
Red Figure: But til then you must go til the time is right and you have mastered that which you have now and
Blue Figure: Have grown strong enough to handle the next stage of your power
I looked at the figures with no sign of emotion on my face.
No
They looked back at me but showed no sign of emotion.
Together: You dare say no to us. We could destroy you with the bat of an eye child. You will respect us or DIE!!
NO!! You will give me all the power so that I can become the most powerful Shinigami ever. We will become as 1 and rule Soul Society.
They each raised an eyebrow and actually started to laugh at me. That really got me hot and I could feel my anger rising.
Together: Get away from us now and we will spare you
I don't think so
I shunpoed at them and thought that I could make it, but a wave of overpowering reiatsu hit me like a steel wall. I didn't even stand a fighting chance. I was blown back like a little miniature rag doll.
We like you and think you have what it takes but
To fully control us and to even have a chance you must 1st control your anger
You must use your anger to your advantage and not let it use you or
You will surely be killed and
That we will not allow as if you are killed we will be killed
So leave us and remember
We will always be here and this can also be a good place for you to train and better hone your skills
Now be gone
I got up, and my anger was now reaching boiling point. I tried to run at them again, but the bright light returned and I was then in the room with the other students, the Teacher, and Dami. They were all looking at me, and I didn't like it. I was still mad and I just wanted to be alone. I realized that my Zanpakutos were now sheathed on my back. There was a red sheath on my left shoulder and a blue sheath on my right shoulder. i turned around with and punched the wall. All that accomplished was my knuckles breaking. I yelled in pain and tears began to form in my eyes. I started to run to the door, but was stopped by the Teacher.
Teacher: What happened Itami?
With even more anger I turned around and exploded at him. I kicked him in the stomach and took out both my Zanpakutos and held the tips at his neck.
LEAVE ME ALONE AND IF ANY OF YOU COME AFTER ME I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!
With that I shunpoed as fast as I could out of the room and I just kept running and running.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

Final Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Test   Final Test EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Damn it...
*I say to myself. I stand up but before i can even take a step.*
Teacher: Sit back down.
But
Teacher: He'll be fine
*He smiles and closes the door be hide Itami. I Let out a sign, sit back down and close my eyes try to to anything that might be my Zanpakuto voice.*

Unknown Voice: Your doing it wrong.
Shut up!
*I open my eyes but see nothing but darkness and serrated sword in front of me.*
Whhat? Where am i?

unknown Voice: Do you want my power?
yes yes i do
Unknown voice: You cant have it
What?
*I reach out not waiting for answer. When i grab the sword i pain like i never felt before flows threw my body. I let go of the sword after 2 seconds of holding it.*
what the hell your Zanpakuto aren't you?
Unknown voice: I am if you can handle me.
*I grab the sword once again.*
it hurts....
*I close my eyes and let out scream from the pain. When i open my eyes they Zanpakuto is in my hand*
Teacher: Very good Dami you passed.

Last edited by Exceptionist on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Final Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Test   Final Test EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:30 pm

I shunpoed back out to the hoho field and up the tree that I was in before. I was still mad, but I had calmed down some. Once in the tree, I unsheathed both my Zanpakutos. They were huge swords and from the looks of them the blade itself was 5 ft long and their hilts were 1 ft long. The sword that I unsheathed from the red sheath had a red hilt and the blade was black with a red outline and had a red orb at the guard. The sword from the blue sheath had a blue hilt with a black blade outlined in blue and a blue orb at the guard. They both had a 3 ft long chain coming out of the end of the hilt. The blades curved to a very sharp point and were about 1 1/2 ft wide. The guards of both Zanpakutos were 5 point black stars. The Zanpakutos, even though they were huge and seemed really heaven, felt very light in my hands. They felt as if they belonged there. I could easily swing them as if I was holding a kendo stick. I looked at the blades and could feel their power.
What incredible Zanpakutos
I resheathed both the Zanpakutos back into their sheath and decided I would practice with them after I got some sleep. I fell asleep in the tree, oblivious to the outside world.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

Final Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Test   Final Test EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:30 pm

Teacher: Bakudō 77 Tenteikūra
*After casting the kido he begins to speak*
Teacher: To all students Shinō Academy graduation will take place at the first gate of the Seireitei. All graduating students must attend. You have one hour left until the graduation begins. That is all.
Teacher: You can leave now Dami
What about the people that don't get there Zanpakutos in time?
Teacher: They have 30 minutes or they have to wait 6 mouths to graduate.
*I look at the other students to find out that only 5 of the 30 students that started obtained Zanpakutos.*
Alright teacher ill see you at graduation.
*I walk out the door and head to the first gate*
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Final Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Test   Final Test EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:45 pm

I wake up to somebody poking me with a stick.
What do you want?
There on the ground was a kid who apparently looked like he was a 1st year student.
Kid: Mister you must go to the 1st gate so that you can graduate. We have been trying to find you for almost an hour. You have 10 minutes left before graduation begins.
I realize that this is the moment that I had been waiting for since I 1st came to this school. I hop out of the tree and without a second look at the kid I shunpo to the 1st gate. I get their with about 5 minutes to spare. There was a large crowd gathered around a huge platform. There on the platform sat 10 chairs. The chairs each had a student except for 1. I realized that it must be my chair. Dami sat in the chair beside it and when he saw me he motioned for me to hurry. I shunpoed on the platform and to my seat. The other students and the people in the crowd seemed surprised to see me. There was a podium at the front of the platform, but nobody occupied it. We waited and soon a person walked up and stood in front of the podium. He was rather tall and rather old. He began talking about the history of the school and other stuff that I wasn't really interested in. Then he pointed at us and began calling us up 1 by 1. I realized that he was going down the row of seats and since I was in the last chair I would be last. He called each student up and asked them to show their Zanpakuto. Once he approved of it they would go sit back down. It all seemed very boring to me but I just couldn't wait to graduate that I didn't care. He went down and pretty soon the only ones left to get approved were me and Dami.
Back to top Go down
Exceptionist
Professional Poster
Exceptionist

Character Sheet

Final Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Test   Final Test EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:55 pm

Man: Now for the 2 Shinigami Brothers that are the most skilled of their class and will easily get into any squad they apply to.
*He Pauses.*
Man: Dami Moeru.
*I Stand up and walk over to the man.*
Man: Show me your Zanpakuto.
*So i do, holding it point down and blade facing him. He takes my wrist and holds it so my Zanpakuto is facing the crowd.
Man: Approved.
*The Crowd cheers and the man lets go of my wrist, So I take my seat next to Itami*
This is it Itami we are shinigami now.
*I turn to him and smile.*
Get ready he is going to call you now
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Final Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Test   Final Test EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:38 pm

I watched as Dami was approved and he came back and sat beside me. The man turned and faced me.
Man: And now for the most gifted Shinigami in the whole academy. He scored top in Zanjutsu, Hoho, and Hakuda. He was the 1st in his class to obtain his Zanpakuto and dual ones no doubt. I am pleased to welcome Itami Moeru.
I stood up and everybody clapped for me. I went up to stand beside the man who was giving me so much praise. I unsheathed my Zanpakutos and held them out for him to see. He looked them up and down. I saw a flash of some kind of emotion cross his face before he quickly hid it.
Was that fear that I saw on his face
He very quickly held the blades up for the crowd to see.
Man: Approved
He said that a little to fast
As the crowd applauded me, I went back to my seat.
These students are very talented and will make fine Shinigami. Let us wish them the best of luck, and let us no longer call them students. Now they are officially SHINIGAMI!!
That statement got a laud roar of applause from the crowd. Once it died down the man said a few more words then dismissed us so that we may go and find a Squad.
Finally. I am a Shinigami.
I left with Dami.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Test   Final Test Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Test
Page 1 of 1