Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Outfield training - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOutfield training - Page 2 I_voting_barOutfield training - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Outfield training - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOutfield training - Page 2 I_voting_barOutfield training - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Outfield training

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

Outfield training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:03 am

The group got shock as Junsuke suddenly raises his voice as they then replied "aaright...wee will do as you say commander" as the men leaves with the injuried while Junsuke then turns and show his back and said "now everyone follow me".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:06 am

The rest of the group was split up and the one Junsuke was leading are to take care of the hollows on their way to the forest Junsuke then holds his hand up as a sign of stop while there was another group of hollow blocking the way as junsuke then lets his hand down as they charges at the hollows.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:09 am

Junsuke shunpo as he uses a heel kick on the top of the hollow's head as he kills off and saw one of the member getting knock away by a slightly big hollow as he shunpo again and uses a ikkotsu from the back killing the hollow as the hollow disappear Junsuke then said to the guy "don't let your guard down just because they are the weaker hollows"
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:13 am

Junsuke then move on with his grop as there were more hollows towards the near of the forest *hmm i think the hollows are hiding in the forest as we are nearer to the forest the more hollows appear so i can be quite sure they are there*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:20 am

Junsuke battle groups of hollows from one point to the other using a spinning kick he manage to kill off two hollows while landing another heel kick on one hollow then leaps up high into th air and coming down fast with his right fist and slaming himself on the hollows as he kills them off.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:22 am

As the group comes to a hill near the forest Junsuke signals everyone to split on dirfferent side on the hill and observe the movement in the forest. Junsuke hides somewhere in the middle while looking around.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:25 am

As he saw a few hollows that were walking around but it was unual for hollows to work together while Junsuke waited for a while as he needs to look for any possible clue he signals for the first group to attack and kill off the hollows.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:29 am

The hollows then took out the group as it laugh off at the stealth group as they were able to communicate with words. Junsuke knew that they were not normal hollows and told everyone to wait and not attack until he signals for the attack.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:31 am

Junsuke then shunpos and took out two of the hollows as he uses a ikkotsu to kill off the first hollow as he when on to use a heel kick on the hollow then a roundhouse kick right onto the mask of the second hollow taking them out.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:34 am

While fighting Junsuke notice that out of the five hollows two were lower hollows the actually hollows that were not are those three that were infront of him "so it would appears that you three are the ones causing so much trouble in rukongai".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:48 am

The hollows answers Junsuke "We are the most powerful hollow here and we have power up ourself just to face all of the shinigami and might you be a shinigami? Junsuke then gets into his stance while and said "so you guys are Adjuchas am i right to say that?".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am

The hollow then said "huh? how did you know that are you a shinigami or what? you have not answered my question" Junsuke then thinks *they have not reach that level yet* Junsuke then shunpos to one of the hollow as he uses a ikkotsu while the otehr two looks on as one died.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:56 am

Junsuke then jumps away as the two tried to attack him as he turns around and walk away from the hollow while he raises his hand then down as the hollows were killed by the force while walking Junsuke thinks *so they were able to evolve into more then just a mere hollow and hides in the forest i think i will need to investigate more on this matter* as Junsuke leads the group back to the squad.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:01 am

Junsuke now brings a few of his men along with him "ok then we are going to try to clear as much hollow as possible and i was told that you five from the different unit are quite good in terms of skill and performance so i want to see for myself".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:07 am

Junsuke then heads out with the five members from Onmitsukido while they starts to hunt for hollows Junsuke then start by leaps up then down on a hollow when he saw one and sees how the others also perform.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:10 am

Junsuke then focus on his own hunt while he soon found a group of hollows around drawing his zanpakuto Junsuke using it then slashes upwards on the face of the hollow killing the hollow as he continues to the other one.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:13 am

While using a side step Junsuke slashes another hollow on it's leg cutting away part of it's leg then uses a kick to kick right through the hollow as he landed on the ground he heads and charges right on the the hollow which was just in front of him as he uses his zanpakuto to cut the hollow up.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:16 am

After the whole of another afternoon Junsuke call the five and then said "alright you guys did well now you are dismiss" Junsuke then shunpos back to his squad and thinking *no there are not what i am looking for maybe i should look for more in the squad but the five are quite good but still no good*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:43 am

Junsuke leads his squad to another mission again but the mission for today was a training execise "ok everyone listen here today's training will be on to clear the hollows at the east side of soul society because it's has been reported that hollows are increasing".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:46 am

"Ok now although we say it is a training but this is a mission sent down and the hollow hunting is for real so anything can happen and during anytime of the hunt if one is injuried they are to report back here as i have stationed five of the petrol division to guard this place".
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:51 am

Junsuke then put both his hand on his waist as he ask "are there any question? if no then we will head out further on the outlands..." Junsuke then heads out with his squad as they continues and hunt the hollows they are task to do.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:53 am

Upon reaching further out hollows started to appear around 1km outside of the outland as Junsuke then thinks *so 1km out of rukongai we find hollows that means they can attack anyone there easily and then escape back here*.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:56 am

Junsuke then shunpos with his group as they engage battle with the hollows Junsuke then uses a hard leg sweep to bring down a hollow as he then stomp on the hollow killing it and did a somersault as he landed a heel kick on the hollow 3 metre away from the first hollow he killed.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:58 am

While the hollows shows up from the hill side Junsuke then uses a roundhouse kick as he kicks the hollow right onto the ground as they dies and then leaps up and uses a punch right when he was landing down onto the hollow and killing it.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:00 am

Moving into the areas that seems to have a strong reiatsu of the hollows Junsuke then holds his hand up and told them "becareful the aura here is stronger then most part of rukongai and this is just one of the many part here in soul society".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outfield training   Outfield training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outfield training
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next