Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Honjos training Day 1 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Honjos training Day 1 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Honjos training Day 1 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Honjos training Day 1 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Honjos training Day 1 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Honjos training Day 1 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Honjos training Day 1 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Honjos training Day 1 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Honjos training Day 1 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Honjos training Day 1 I_vote_lcapHonjos training Day 1 I_voting_barHonjos training Day 1 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Honjos training Day 1 I_vote_lcapHonjos training Day 1 I_voting_barHonjos training Day 1 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Honjos training Day 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Honjos training Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Honjos training Day 1   Honjos training Day 1 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:21 pm

I grin at the on comming hollows. "i musnt slow down. "I jump and slash at the nearest one and as i touch the ground i vanish and spinning slash another in half. I jump flipping and splitting another in two.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Honjos training Day 1   Honjos training Day 1 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:46 pm

I grin as my eyes glow orange. as honjo fights his mind wanders to a song he heard in the hman world " Devin Won't go to heaven She's just another lost soul, About to be mine again" I laugh as i slice more hollows apart more and more profficiently. " Leave her we will receive her It is beyond your control will you ever meet again"
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Honjos training Day 1   Honjos training Day 1 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:50 pm

I jump and spin my blade as i slash more and faster. "Devin One of eleven Who had been rendered unwhole As a little child," I grin as my eyes become full orange then white."she was take nand then forsaken you will remember it all Let it fill your mind again"
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Honjos training Day 1   Honjos training Day 1 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:53 pm

I i release a masive ammount of reishi and the sky darkens. "Devin lies beyond this portal
take the word of one immortal." I roar and my reishi bursts out like a shock wave as i attack the massive ammount of menos and holows that flow through. "Give your soul to me For eternity release your life to begin another time with her"
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Honjos training Day 1   Honjos training Day 1 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:01 pm

"End your grief with me there's another way release your life take your place inside the fire with her" I slash and split another hollow and as one fires a cero i block and slash destroying it. "Sever Now and forever you're just another lost soul about to be mine again see her, you'll never free her you must surrender it all If you'd like to meet again"
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Honjos training Day 1   Honjos training Day 1 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:08 pm

The sky splits as i release more reishi and a pilar of energy forms and becomes a giant nine tailed fox. "Fire For your desire As she begins to turn cold for the final time" I grin sadisticly as the hollows back away slightly before advancing swiftly. I swing my blade faster and more deadly.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Honjos training Day 1   Honjos training Day 1 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:38 pm

"you will shiver till you deliver you will remember it all Let it fill your mind again Take it away" the sky roars and rummbles violently as it splits more. "Give your soul to me
For eternity release your life to begin another time with her End your grief with me there's another way release your life take your place inside the fire with her"
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Honjos training Day 1   Honjos training Day 1 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:41 pm

I finish the onslaught of hollows and grin to myself evily. "Devin No longer living Who had been rendered unwhole As a little child she was taken,and then forsaken you will remember it all Let it fill your mind again " I sheath my blade as the garganta closes. I laugh again more psycoticly than before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honjos training Day 1   Honjos training Day 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Honjos training Day 1
Page 1 of 1