Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
An ill fated meeting EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
An ill fated meeting EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

An ill fated meeting EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

An ill fated meeting EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
An ill fated meeting EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
An ill fated meeting EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
An ill fated meeting EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
An ill fated meeting EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
An ill fated meeting EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
An ill fated meeting I_vote_lcapAn ill fated meeting I_voting_barAn ill fated meeting I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
An ill fated meeting I_vote_lcapAn ill fated meeting I_voting_barAn ill fated meeting I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

An ill fated meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

An ill fated meeting Empty
PostSubject: An ill fated meeting   An ill fated meeting EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:20 pm

I walk into the building moving swiftly. "i cant believe shes escaped...i cant.. no i have to stop her." I move swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: An ill fated meeting   An ill fated meeting EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:25 pm

*Rizu is standing close by to Head Captain Yamamoto's office, waiting for signs of her brother.* I thought he told me to meet him here... *She perks up, feeling Honjo's aura moving quickly towards her.* Eh? Nii-chan? *She takes a few steps forward, seeing her brother.*
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An ill fated meeting   An ill fated meeting EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:26 pm

I take your hand and hug you close. "rizu i dont want you in the human world. hide some where please..." I look ay you with eyes showing fear and worry.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An ill fated meeting   An ill fated meeting EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:29 pm

*Surprised, Rizu hugs her brother tightly and looks up at him, frowning slightly.* Nii-chan...calm down, your aura's spiking all over the place. I hardly know the details of what's going on, why do I have to hide? Shouldn't I be out there helping the other shinigami?
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An ill fated meeting   An ill fated meeting EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:31 pm

I hold you close."the person causing all of this is very dangerous rizu please.. go home hide. i cant loose you." I look around. " she has killed so many hollows, shinigami, and human alike"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An ill fated meeting   An ill fated meeting EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:35 pm

*She squeezes her brother gently and smiles.* Nii-chan. Do I look like the type to give up and die so easily? I have too much to live for to lay down like that. You never taught me to quit brother.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An ill fated meeting   An ill fated meeting EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:39 pm

I smile calming down slightly. "still rizu.." I look at the door and pat your head. " be careful ok atleast do that much for me." I turn towards the door and knock.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: An ill fated meeting   An ill fated meeting EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:46 pm

*Rizu smiles and nods towards her brother, turning around to walk out of the building.* I'm nothing if not careful. *She walks through the door and keeps walking for a few minutes then stops, unsheathing her zanpakuto from her back. She opens a senkaimon to Karakura town.* Better see what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An ill fated meeting   An ill fated meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

An ill fated meeting
Page 1 of 1