Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Meeting of the New EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Meeting of the New EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Meeting of the New EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Meeting of the New EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Meeting of the New EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Meeting of the New EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Meeting of the New EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Meeting of the New EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Meeting of the New EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Meeting of the New I_vote_lcapMeeting of the New I_voting_barMeeting of the New I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Meeting of the New I_vote_lcapMeeting of the New I_voting_barMeeting of the New I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Meeting of the New

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru
Race: Shinigami

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:53 pm

After I'd been healed by 4th Division, I'd quickly made my way back to my squad. I'd been a jumbled mess as I tried to figure out what to do about my current situation. My anger and humiliaty waged war inside of me as I walked. I soon made my way to the training grounds of squad 5 and decided to practice so that I could strengthen my weakened state.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:27 pm

I give a small sigh as I approach a training dummy. It was hard adjusting to the fact that I now had no arms. My haori hung to my body only because it was tied by a piece of string at the neck. I felt so useless, but I would change that. The sun shone above, but did nothing to brighten my somber mood. I felt so weak and all the strength I thought I had was nothing. It was time to do something, but what I did not know.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:48 pm

Before beginning, I stare up into the sky. I ponder over the things that have happened to me. Where did I go wrong was the biggest question. How could I fix it needed the best answer. I turn to face the dummy once more. Determination wrapped around my face. It did indeed feel weird to no longer have the power I once had. To be unable to soar through out the sky. I could no longer feel the strength I once had. Maybe this was a sign for me to go down a better path. It was all so different, and yet did I want this. Did I want to change.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:51 pm

I grunt and bang my head upon the dummy. I grind my teeth in frustration at the thoughts that ran through my mind continuously. Everything seemed to be turning for the worst. I had to make this turn in my favor. I must stop moping. It was time for a change. I would get my power back one way or the other. It was time to train and train. I would not give up to despair. Despair would give up to me. This was my decision. I would not go back on this.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:54 pm

I face the dummy once again. I drop down into my crouching stance, and grind my teeth. I could hear the sound they made against each other. I gave a angered growl. That growl contained all my hatred and bottled up emotions that I'd kept in me for so long. It was with that growl that sent me forward onto that dummy. It was that growl that kept me going as I sent kick after kick into it.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Tachi was gasping as he sneakily dashed into the squad 5 training area. He flattened himself against a wall, ignoring Itami, and slid to the ground. His eyes were closed and his hair wild, gritting his teeth. He had run from class again- He had lied to Rizu-san. It hadn't gone over too well, but, than again, that had been a few days ago. The Teacher hadn't learned from before- Going off on Tachi. So he ran, he ran and ran, and took refuge here, just to get away. He probably wasn't allowed here, especially in the serietei and so far from the academy. This time, it wouldn't work out well for him.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:01 pm

I grunt at each impact. My physical condition was not like it used to be. At times I wanted to just drop down and give up. There were times when I did fall. Even though the duration of this was taking its toll, I would not stop. I would just pick myself back up and keep on going. I didn't take notice of the academy student who had found his way into squad 5. It wasn't until I tried a spinning kick that resulted in my on the ground that I took notice. As I lifted up my head, I saw the unfamiliar face trying to hide. It appeared that he had been running, but from what puzzled me. He was in a disheveled mess and usually I would not care about such a thing, but certain circumstances have changed for the better and for the worst. I got up and approached the student with no attempt to hide the fact that I knew he was there.
Get up. Who are you and what are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Tachi sighed, his head tilted back slightly. He heard combat, or what sounded like it, not to far from him. He didn't care, though. He was tired. Tired of this. He wouldn't give up, though, for Rizu-san. He had to pass his final and do good in class for her.. He had no one else to care for right now. So, she was his main priority. Tachi stayed in that position for a little bit longer, thinking. He quickly yelped as Itami spoke to him, flying upwards and his arms spiraling. He looked at the odd looking shinigami, his eyes wide, and reverted to his shy personality. "U-um, I'm sorry sir! My name is..." This guy.. He wasn't like Rizu-san. "My name is Shio Namura. I'm sorry for intruding."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:37 pm

I grunt at the reaction from the student. I knew that I was kind of a mess with the no arms and super serious look but really. I approached the student and stood under him. The hint of his shyness was quickly noted as I glared at him.
Why are you here Namura. Shouldn't you be back at the academy.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Tachi bit his lip, unsmiling. This wasn't good, this wasn't good. This person asked too many questions and was too aggressive- This was bad. He wanted Rizu-san, she'd know what to do. This person was scary, and, and, armless.. How did that happen? Before his timid personality completely took control of his brain, that question snapped him out of it. He wasn't one to be this reliant. "U-u-um, I'm sorry Sir. I was taking a break from running- I got the day off from the academy and permission to leave it, so I came around here and was training. I was just jogging when I decided to take a small break and ended up here." He lied smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:52 pm

I saw through his lie easily. Anybody knew that the academy didn't allow the students to take day offs. It was quite obvious that this student was ditching. I gave a smirk.
Well now. Since you're training because you have a day off then come join me. I could use the practice. I'm pretty sure the academy wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Tachi tilted his head, his eyes widening. Train, with this armless guy? He was scary, though, and intimidating. But... He didn't... Tachi felt sorry to him. That thought sounded mean, but it wasn't meant to be. This poor guy.. Tachi felt strange. Bad. Protective, he guessed? No, that couldn't be it.. Sighing, Tachi seemed to nod, slightly. "Train? Of course the academy won't mind.. Is that what you want, though? I-I might just hold you back..."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:06 pm

I give off a smirk. He was low on the self-asteem, but that will change. I turned and went back to the training field.
Lets see what you got. Follow me.
As I left, my haori flowed up, showing what was underneath.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:53 am

Tachi gasped quietly at the sight, moving his arms to hug himself. Such a strange person, Tachi thought. Like one of those angry war veterans from the human world. Tachi couldn't help but wonder what this shinigami had been through. Despite this, Tachi walked behind him, going wherever he had been leading him. "Y-yes sir. Whenever you want to begin."
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:59 am

I walk to one end of the field. I turn around to face you. I growl as I drop down to a crouching stance.
Be ready. Strike hard and fast. I won't be merciful.
I launched off my legs. I ran toward you and with a flip sent a roundhouse kick toward your head. I twisted then to a dragon sweep to try and knock you off your feet.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:13 pm

Tachi growled in response to Itami's, surprising himself. Looks like this was already getting to him... Tachi drawed his Asauchi, the zanpakuto given to the academy students, and took a staggering step backwards. He yelped as he was swept off his feet, having narrowly dodge the kick to the head, and brought the Asauchi down to hit Itami's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:17 pm

I growled as my last attack succeeded. He was quite resourceful. Dodging my first attack was a good thing. Although it seemed he didn't know about my last. As I prepared for another attack, I grunted as I felt a sword strike my shoulder. Blood poured from the wound.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Tachi felt a surge of surprise at having made this Shinigami bleed, but also a surge of remorse for the same. This.. He wasn't supposed to like this. As Itami prepared for another attack Tachi closed his eyes and took in a big breath. He wasn't going to succumb to this. He would be himself.. Or as much of himself as he could be. Okay, scratch that. He wouldn't be himself. He would be who he needed to be, and he wouldn't complain. Biting his lip, he pulled his Asauchi back and kicked out towards the mans chest.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:08 am

I growled. My face shone a bright psychotic look as I twisted to avoid the kick. I appeared behind you and sent a kick toward your back. I then flipped and sent my heel toward the top of your head. I gave a smirk of pleasure as I then flipped my body after the kick to land a kick on your right arm.
You have potential. I can see that now.
I'd saw how you had held back, and that just fired me up even more.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:46 am

Tachi cried out at the first kick, sent sprawling forward by it. The second kick made him groan in pain and the third almost finished him, leaving a big bruise on his arm. Tachi was gasping in pain and biting his lip, but something else happened. A low growl escaped from the back of his throat and then he started giggling. He stood up, staggering, and there was a huge smile on his face. "All these people.. All these people are out to get me.~" He sang out, clutching his arms. "I have to get them before they get me.~" At this he burst into more giggles and looked directly at Itami, his eyes wide. "Are you one of the people? I guess you go first.~" Tachi laughed and near flew at Itami, stabbing into his chest with his blade and then bring his hands back to repeatedly punch his face.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:56 am

I land on the ground with a determined expression. I was panting from the rapid assaults as my body wasn't what it used to be, yet. With each attack, I had felt stronger. This made me feel good. Then the words that he said, puzzled me at first. The giggles and the way he looked. It seemed as though he was going psychotic, and I knew psychotic. I dodged the blade swiftly as I've had years of experienced that could not be sealed, but it did not stop my haori from being ripped and torn. The fact that I had no arms did put me at a disadvantage, but nothing I couldn't handle. I ducked under the fists and went for another dragon sweep. I then flipped backward to stand at watch the student silently.
Impressive. Quite impressive indeed.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:04 am

Tachi continued to giggle, flickering from view and disappearing backwards a foot to dodge the mans foot. He reappeared and grinned wildly at Itami, his sword rocking back in forth at his side. "Oh no no no. You're a bad man, mad man, mean man.~" Tachi sang, swaying back and forth on his feet. This wasn't nice of him, trying to kick him. He has to finish this. Kill him? Killing in such a public place would be bad. He could get in trouble. But this person won't leave him alone. He deserves to die, doesn't he? "Hahhahahahahahha! Die, slaughter, murder, kill.~ These are some of my favorite things." He sang incoherently, having another fit of giggles from this. Staring wide eyed at Itami, he dashed forward again, shunpo'ing behind him to turn and kick him in the back.
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:10 am

I watched the student intently, studying his movements, but there seemed to be no regularity to them. He had truly gone crazy. This was something that only I've done. It impressed me dearly. Suddenly he had vanished. It was a shunpo I knew. I couldn't keep up with a shunpo in my current condition. As I thought, I felt a sharp pain in my back. I was sent forward, sprawling on the ground. I grunted as dust rose up around me. I stood, fury upon my face and a huge roar escaping my lips. I dashed forward toward him. I flipped in the air, sending my heel down upon his head before spinning to kick him in the back.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:22 am

Tachi openly laughed at the big shinigami sent falling, his head tilted towards the sky and the laughter calming to giggles. Tachi was of course caught off guard by the first kick, letting out a "d'o" sound as he was hit. He dodged the second by about an inch, though. "Mean man, crazed man, hurt man.~ You're not very nice, you know that? Don't you think it's about time you die too? I can't handle all these people after me. I have to remove them, one, by, one.~" Tachi was in a fit of giggles as he sliced his sword downwards at Itami's leg. To Tachi's disappointment, the sword wouldn't be strong enough to cleave his leg off, but it would damage him. Blood was all he needed. In the rivers, in the streets, in the skies.~
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:28 am

I grunt as I knew I couldn't take this any further, no matter how much I wanted to. Then the blade met my leg as I tried to move it. I growled as blood poured from it. I went forward with the intention to stop this. I jumped to wrap my legs around his body to pin his arms to him and tackle him to the ground so that he couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting of the New Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the New   Meeting of the New Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the New
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next