Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Captain's Meeting EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Captain's Meeting EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Captain's Meeting EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Captain's Meeting EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Captain's Meeting EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Captain's Meeting EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Captain's Meeting EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Captain's Meeting EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Captain's Meeting EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Captain's Meeting I_vote_lcapThe Captain's Meeting I_voting_barThe Captain's Meeting I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Captain's Meeting I_vote_lcapThe Captain's Meeting I_voting_barThe Captain's Meeting I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Captain's Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

The Captain's Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Koga stands outside the door,his hands in his hoari pockets.
"I need to talk to Jinto."
Koga thinks to himself as he shuts his eyes and senses the Captains and Lieutenants walking forward.
"This is where me and Honjo are introduced as soon as everyone enters."
Koga thinks to himself as he stands out of sight of the Captains.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:19 pm

-He walks up toward the Captains Assembly Hall-I hate meetings good thing i slept before this.-He sees Koga as he gets closer-Hello Captain Koga been a minute has it not?-He adjusts his glasses-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:26 pm

I stand in a corner leaning against the wall my haori open showing full upper body bandages. I lean on the wall silent and waiting for the meeting to begin as the other captains enter and line up along the sides i take my place. I hope this does not take long. I look towards the head of the room towards Yamamoto.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:32 pm

"Jinto I have a question for you."
Koga has one of his most serious tones.
"I need you to tell me if you have achieved bankai."
After hearing the answer Koga walks inside and stands in his spot with a grin.
"Hmm my first Captain's meeting and I have SSOO much to report."
Koga thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:37 pm

-He looks Koga in the eye-Yes i have achieved bankai.-He thinks to himself-Why would he ask me such a random question?I got a feeling that something is going to happen.I guess i should step in the meeting.I dont wanna be late..-He walks in behind Koga standing between Squad 10 and Squad 8 Captains adjusting his glasses-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:41 pm

I listen to the captains converse between themselves and i look at koga. Heh someone looks happy. I look at the shinigami who came to arrest Itami. Hmm i see he must be the new lt over 9th division, i best that wasnt an easy acomplishment.
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:52 pm

As Yamamoto walks in through the back door the room falls quiet.
"Hello. I would like you all to meet the new 12th and 13th Division Captains, Koga Wolf of Squad 12 and The new Prisident of the Shinigami Research and Development Institition, and Honjo Minamoto of Squad 13."
Yamamoto looks around the room at the Captains and the few Lieutenants standing in their positions.
"It has been heard that the Previous Captain of Squad 5, Souske Aizen, is planning on destroying Karakura town in order to create The Oken. We MUST stop him no matter the cost."
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:54 pm

Koga nods his head towards all of the Captains and looks at Yamamoto.
"Head Captain I may have an idea about some of the things Aizen has acquired during his stay in Hueco Mundo."
Koga says with a serious tone.
Koga stands with his hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:57 pm

-He stands there listening to every word..he thinks to himself-Why are these meetings so long.The Oken is a powerful item that can not fall into his hands.I guess i should wait and see what we will do.I think its time for me to take over Squad 9..-he adjusts his glasses-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:03 pm

I tap my sheath and think. Kga seems to have something on his mind.. as does the boy. I shift my position and place my hand in my sleves and listen to koga. I wonder if he will mention that itami boy.
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:06 pm

"Proceed Captain Wolf."

The Head Captain speaks with clear pronounciation.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:13 pm

"Well I have heard of creatures called "Arrancars" while I was a Lieutenant. When I acquired this seat me and my 4th seat...stumbled... upon these Arrancars and brought them back alive, and sealed them away to perform MANY test."
Koga puts his right sleeve in front of his mouth as he coughs two times and puts it back behind his back.
"As I was saying. After words I went into a mountain area and stumbled upon another Arrancar but this Arrancar had a special power. It transformed by calling out a name. I did not hear the name but it appears that these Arrancar have an ability to transform. It is almost like our Zanpaktou's ability to achieve Bankai."
Koga looks at all of the Captains.
"IF Aizen has given them this ability we should not under estimate the power of Aizen and his minions."
Koga looks back at the Head Captain.
"It is my highest concern that we transfer the humans from Karakura town to some where safe. I will speak to Mayuri Kurotsuchi about a plan for this if needed."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:17 pm

-He looks up then bows his head still thinking to himself-I have ran into two of those my self.Seems they are really worried about Aizen.He knows more than we do at this point.He probably uses these arrancars as distractions.This is not good we know he may want the Oken but for what?-he takes of his glasses and wipes them off then puts then back on-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:19 pm

I speak clear and coldly. "Its simple. He wishes to take the power of the Spirit king for himself." I look up. "Aizen will do whatever it takes to do so."
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:23 pm

"That is true Captain Miniamoto and I do agree with you Captain Wolf."

Yamamoto speaks.

"Do you have anything else to say Captain Wolf."
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:27 pm

"I do Head Captain."
Koga watches as the head captain nods for him to proceed.
"Another thing is that I have met a man by the name of Junsuke whose surname I have never learned but he is quite a strong man and wishes to help us. His power can not only match some of the Captains in here but maybe even exceed them."
Koga looks around at all the Captains.
"I believe it would be in our best interest to accept his aid for our battle with Aizen."
There is then a momment of silence.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:33 pm

-He looks up when he hears the name Junsuke but then put his head back down still thinking to himself-I wonder will they let Junsuke join us.There are too many things to do right now.I have to speak to Yamamoto about becoming Captain.I hope i do not get in trouble.-He clears his throat and looks up and speaks-I know this may be out of place but as Lieutenant of Squad 9 i wish to take the Captain test for Squad 9.I believe there are too many holes in the Gotei 13 that needs filling.-he bows his head after he speaks-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:46 pm

I listen to koga speak and then the young lt. I look at koga. "I agree The soul society needs all the help it can gain and having someone like him as an enemy would be a dangerous and fairly stupid ideal." I speak confidently and cler then i turn to look at the young one. "I as captain of the 13th division give my approval of his request, he is correct we are lacking in members since the betrayal of aizen and his allies." I cross my arms and close my eyes." the faster we find suitable replacements the faster we will regain full strength."
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:53 pm

Yamamoto looks at the Koga,the Young Lieutenant then at Honjo.

"Bring this man, Junsuke to me after all of this is over and I will meet him and make my decision."

Yamamoto speaks clearly toards Koga.

Yamamoto then looks at the Young Lieutenant then at the rest of the Captains.

"Does anybody here recomend this man to take the Captain's test?"

Yamamoto asks.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 pm

Koga listens to the three of them talk.
"I will recommend him Head Captain. He was previously in my squad,is a decent and smart fighter and I have been told he has acquired Bankai."
Koga looks around.
"I believe that is all that I personally have to say other than the SRDI has created a spirit gauntlet to increase spirit energy momentarily, created spirit eyes to be able to see spirit energies and their hosts with the reductions of average sight."
Koga stands quietly now.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:59 pm

-He looks up as Captain Koga and another Captain speak..he thinks to himself-I wonder what the test will be.I have only known the three types of testing.I know one is showing your bankai in a proficiency test.The other is to be recommended by the current captains.And the last is to beat of the current captain which there is not one..-he remains silent thinking all of this in his head-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:01 am

I stand forward and open my eyes. "I would like to bring up the subject of the child shinigami Itami Moeru." I look at ko and the new commer and nod. "I discovered him and he was apprehended by the lt."
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:06 am

"Proceed Captain Minamoto."

Yama listens with pacience and a tad curiosity
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:11 am

Koga looks at Honjo.
"You mean the rouge shinigami who not only killed a shinigai but also resisted arrest, and can be assumed that he was most likly apart of a rouge organization seeing as two men powerful shinigami like man and woman came in and saved him and the small team fighting us."
Koga speaks.
"Do not forget Captain Minamoto you were severely injured by one of the rescuers."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:19 am

-He has his head down listening to the information thinking to himself-These meetings are starting to drag a lot now.Hmm i did not know the kid got into that much trouble.I hope they do not recommend execution otherwise we could be in trouble.-He stands there listening to every word-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

The Captain's Meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next