Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Captain's Meeting - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Captain's Meeting - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Captain's Meeting - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Captain's Meeting - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Captain's Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:06 pm

I close my eyes and cross my arms." All the more reason to keep him alive. Hes of more use to us alive especially if he has seen the base of this man and his accomplice." I look towards ko. "And as an intelligent man i know you will see more benifit then loss in this."
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:20 pm

"If this man has information it could be usefull."
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:25 pm

"I am very well aware of that."
Koga says with an evil like grin.
"This is why I was going to suggest that the Gotei 13 permits me extract this information from him my way."
Koga says with a serious tone.
"If we allow him to re-join the Soul Society we might as well bring all those deserters in the maggot's nest back in as well."
Koga says with nothing but a minor cold tone.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:29 pm

-He has head bowed thinking to himself-This meeting is going nowhere.I mean this kid could help us out if we let him.I mean we could put him under someone supervision.A strict Captain that will keep an eye on him to make sure he does right.I would not let Captain Koga interrogate him..-he looks up-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:07 pm

"I do not feel that is a wise cource of action." I yawn. "You have a reputation with this boy and i believe he will not speak reguardless of your "interigation" methods. If anything we could loose the only leed we have. Perhaps putting him within my squad to look after him would be the better cource of action. his redemption i will see to myself. i have a plan i wish to inact and he could be my first test subject."
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Yamamoto sits in his seat,thinking of wha they should do as he listens to the argument of the Captains.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:53 pm

"So lets let ALL of maggots nest regain redemption as well."
Koga says with a cold tone.
"We could offer him in exchange for the information and how valuable it is to reduce his sentence."
Koga puts his hands behind hi head.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:01 pm

-He is still thinking to himself-This is getting nowhere now.Just let him serve his time in the maggots nest.After that let the Captain Commander decide where to put him.He will not talk to either Koga or that other captain simply because they have both tried to kill him.I know i promised i let him live so i can not let him go to either of these to...-he adjusts his glasses-
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:12 pm

I place my hands on my poskets. "The boy is dangerous no doubt but if he was truely all bad why would he allow himself to be captured." I yawn " all things have an explination. i believe we should give the boy a trial, from there his punishment will be decided." I look towards yamamoto. "FOr now i say we move onto other pressing matters if not possibly a dismissal for Captain commander to reflect on what he has learned"
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:15 pm

I sit for several moments and think. "I suppose you have some truth to your statement Honjo Minamoto, We shall dismiss for the time being." I stand and nod to them signalling there freedom to leave. I walk to my room to think on the events of today.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:17 pm

Koga puts his hands behind his head and looks at the ceiling.
"Well time to get back to work."
Koga thinks to himself as he walks out of the room.
"What Should I do now."
Koga shunpoes off.

Last edited by Koga Wolf on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:20 pm

-He walks out the meeting thinking to himself-The time is drawing closer.I need to go prepare myself for my Captain's test.I am hoping i can prove that i am worth it...-He adjusts his glasses and shunpoes toward the Squad 9 barracks-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Captain's Meeting   The Captain's Meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Captain's Meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2