Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
A quest for a master EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
A quest for a master EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

A quest for a master EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

A quest for a master EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
A quest for a master EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
A quest for a master EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
A quest for a master EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
A quest for a master EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
A quest for a master EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
A quest for a master I_vote_lcapA quest for a master I_voting_barA quest for a master I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
A quest for a master I_vote_lcapA quest for a master I_voting_barA quest for a master I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

A quest for a master

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

A quest for a master Empty
PostSubject: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:43 pm

*i appear through the garganta and look around and see the vast emptiness of the desert*
Ah it feels so very good to be home if i can really call it a home.
*i then keep walking around the area seeing if i can find a purpose for me wanting to come back to this place*
Hm... I don't see anyone around here yet at least i need to find a way to become stronger somehow maybe try to find someone that can teach me.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:45 pm

-He steps out of the door of Las Noches-Need some fresh air.-He takes one step before vanishing into his sonido-Lets go find some new recruits.-He keeps sonido until he sees someone in the distance.He keeps going until he is a few feet now from the person-
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:54 pm

*I then see the person coming towards me and stopping very close to me*
Hm... You seem to be pretty fast and very powerful what is your name stranger and where do you come from in these parts? you look very well kept for living out in the desert.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:05 pm

-He looks up at the stranger with his eyes closed-That is no way to greet an Espada is it now?-He examines the stranger reiatsu-You have some promise.If you want to get stronger fight me and i will take you to get more power-He grins as Medianoche flies off his shoulder up above them-
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Ok this sounds like it will be some fun Mr. Espada.
*i sonido to him and go for a kick to his head thinking that i have him keyed in with my attacks*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:10 pm

-He stands there with his hands in his pockets-Yeah it shall be.-He sonido right avoiding the kick.He sonido behind the stranger firing a strong right jab to the stranger's back-What is your name?-He says this while firing the jab-
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:16 pm

*i feel the sharp pain on my back and turn to see the stranger standing behind me*
I was about to ask you the same thing. My name is Albato Cortey. So what is yours?
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:18 pm

-He grins-Its Kuroi Karasa.Never stop fighting!-He takes a boxing stance-Your opponent waste no time in killing their target.Sandbag Beat!-He grins as he fires multiple punches at Albato ranging from his chest to his stomach-
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:22 pm

*i feel the two punches hit me and fall over in pain*
Thanks for the lesson on that Kuroi spiked plam!
*I then make a spike come out of my left hand and trying to hit him*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:25 pm

-He feels something stab against his chest-Hmm?-He looks at the spike that caused a gash across his chest-Do you have a nickname?That name does not seem intimidating?-He grabs Albato left wrist and throws him into the air and holds out his right fist firing a cero-
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:47 pm

well i guess you could call me pain if that sounds good to you?
*i say as i feel the warmth of the hit me and the blast throws me*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:18 pm

-he grins-Sounds better.-He sonido above Pain firing a punch downward onto his head-This kid has not really shown me anything yet.-He thinks to himself while firing the punch-
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:34 pm

I was hoping that it would. Now maybe i should step this up a little. Bob and Weave!
*i grin as i use it to go twice the speed of a normal sonido and go behind Kuroi and try to kick him in the back*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:38 pm

-He grins as he feels the kick in his back-Nice speed you have there.-He turns and faces Pain as two blades of reiatsu form in his hands-Lets see your swordsmanship.-He slashes both blades at Pain's chest-
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:42 pm

Ok this sounds like it is starting to get interesting.
*i smile as i feel the two slash across my chest and fall back*
*i then stand back up and draw my sword*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:42 pm

-He grins.He spins the blades in his hands-Becoming an Arrancar is a privilege.This fight is a test to see if you are worthy.-He throws the blade at Pain.While forming two more and getting into a defensive stance-
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Well i think this might be fun then so what are the privileges of becoming an arrancar?
*i say as i dodge the blade using my sonido and move behind Kuroi and put my blade at his throat*
Well am i doing good enough for you?
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:42 pm

You gain respect.-He notices the blade at his throat.Without hesitating he thrust both of his blades backwards-I have yet to open my eyes and show you my full power
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:06 am

I was kind of guessing that you have not yet because what ever an Espada is i am guessing that they are the elite of the Arrancar anyway. *i say as i feel the blades hit my stomach and i fall back and kneel to try and relieve some of the pressure from the stabs that i took from the two blades for a few minutes and stand back up* that really hurt but i have not had this much adrenaline flowing through my body in a long time. So let me mix up this a little bit then. Strongs Strikes *i say as i leap at Kuroi and try and do a spin kick to his head*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:11 pm

-He stands there as he feels the kick across his cheek knocking him back a few feet.He spits up blood a little bit from the impact of the kick-Elite yes.-He opens his eyes as he looks at Pain grinning.He sonido behind Pain firing a strong punch to his head-
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:20 pm

*i take the punch to the head and fall back a few feet and start to grimace from the blow to the head* I didn't know that you really meant opening you eyes when you said that i thought of it as a figure of speech but i did feel you spiritual pressure boost up a lot when you did that. If i am not worth your time are you going to kill me Kuroi? *i say with a grin on my face as i fire an enhanced cero by holding out the palm of my hand and blast it at Kuroi*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:29 pm

-He grins-Kill you no..i am testing you.-He holds out his right hand as the cero hits it causing blood to drip-Let me show you the cero of the Espada.-He watches a cero begins to charge on his right hand he places his left hand on his right hand to steady it-Gran Rey Cero!-He fires the cero at Pain-
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:37 pm

*i try and dodge the cero but it is to massive to move out of the way as it begins to hit me i feel an large amount of pain going through my body as it throw s me back about 20ft away i then can not get back up because i am in so much pain from the attack* Well i guess that you have won the fight that was a very good battle that we had there now what do you think of me can you make me stronger? *i say in a weak voice with a small grin on my face*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:41 pm

-He sonido down to Pain and looks over him-That was fun.I think it will be best for you to serve under me.I will teach you all i know so you can surpass me.-He whistles as Medianoche lands on his shoulder-Can you go ask Lord Aizen to come here for a second?-He watches as Medianoche flies off into Las Noches-
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:17 pm

*i say on the while i am on the ground still waiting this Aizen to arive* Who is this guy Aizen that you are talking is he like you guys strongest hollow or what is he i have feel like i have heard that name from somewhere before?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master Empty

Back to top Go down

A quest for a master
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next