Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
A quest for a master - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
A quest for a master - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

A quest for a master - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

A quest for a master - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
A quest for a master - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
A quest for a master - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
A quest for a master - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
A quest for a master - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
A quest for a master - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
A quest for a master - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA quest for a master - Page 2 I_voting_barA quest for a master - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
A quest for a master - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA quest for a master - Page 2 I_voting_barA quest for a master - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

A quest for a master

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

A quest for a master - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:22 pm

-He looks down at Pain closing his eyes-He is the strongest there is in Hueco Mundo.He used to be a shinigami but went rogue for his own beliefs.-He stands there with his hands in his pockets-You need better pain management.We will work on that.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:24 pm

I hope so because this is starting to hurt and for some reason i laugh when i feel pain. Ha ha ha!! *i grin and stand up to face my new leader and smile at him*
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:26 pm

-He nods-That was only 1/3rd of my power you felt.-He looks at Pain again-Lets go meet Lord Aizen instead of him coming to us.-He starts walking toward Las Noches to Lord Aizen throne room-
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:20 pm

that sounds like a good idea standing around here was getting boring anyway. *i start to walk along side kuroi to meet aizen that i have heard so much about.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:56 am

-He keeps walking with his hands in his pockets until the reach the door-Here we are.-He opens the door to Las Noches and walks in leaving the door open for Pain to follow behind him-Dont be scared of the outside just the inside.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:38 am

*I still walking behind Kuroi look in awe of the awesome structure of the palace that i see and everything that is around me* Wow this place is so big. It is just amazing how big it is inside. Now lets go and find this Lord Aizen.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:30 pm

-He keeps walking until he sees the room for Lord Aizen-Straighten up and use your manners.-He places his hand on the door knob and opens it and walks in leaving the door open for Pain-I hope i know what i am doing.-He thinks to himself-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quest for a master   A quest for a master - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A quest for a master
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2