Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Worst Case Scenario EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Worst Case Scenario EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Worst Case Scenario EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Worst Case Scenario EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Worst Case Scenario EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Worst Case Scenario EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Worst Case Scenario EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Worst Case Scenario EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Worst Case Scenario EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Worst Case Scenario I_vote_lcapWorst Case Scenario I_voting_barWorst Case Scenario I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Worst Case Scenario I_vote_lcapWorst Case Scenario I_voting_barWorst Case Scenario I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Worst Case Scenario

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

Worst Case Scenario Empty
PostSubject: Worst Case Scenario   Worst Case Scenario EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:07 pm

I sat late into the night in the SRDI main computer room,using the big screen to see all the research.
As I sat there I noticed something.
"No....."
I whispered to myself....stopping the data from moving to look at that one research result.
I then stood up and walked to the back of the room and flipped open a switch plate.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario   Worst Case Scenario EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:12 pm

I put a key into the hole just below a LARGE red button,the size of my hand.
I twist the key and slam onto the button.
As I watched the main screen the data begin to erase itself.
"I guess it's high time I leave."
Sirens from all around the SRDI begin to flare,preparing to self destruct.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario   Worst Case Scenario EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:20 pm

I began to carefully navigate through the hallways,knowing that he already ordered everyone to leave under threat of experimentation.
I find the front door and open it,just in time too.
Koga had the Kido Corps 3 years ago make a kido barrier activate moments before the self destruct happened so that the explosion would only destroy the SRDI facility.
The bright green barrier surrounded the SRDI facility.
I then disappear in a shunpoe.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario   Worst Case Scenario EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:28 pm

As I walk away from the SRDI facility it explode,i continue to walk though,ignoring the explosion.
I continue to walk for a bit until I then see the Senkimon,the gate closed yet still functional.
"Good it's not to late."
I think to myself as I continue to walk,my hell butterfly flying by my head.
I ignore the message from the hell butterfly demanding to know why I blew up the SRDI.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario   Worst Case Scenario EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:06 am

*Rizu shunpos in front of Koga just as he reaches the senkaimon, staring up at him with dark eyes.* Koga-taicho. What just happened at the SRDI? You tell us all to evacuate and then it explodes? What's the meaning of this?
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario   Worst Case Scenario EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:08 am

I look at Rizu and release a deep breath.
"Rizu. Step aside."
I say,no emotion escaping from me.
"Do not question my methods."
I put my left hand gently on the hilt of my zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario   Worst Case Scenario EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:10 am

*Emitting a small amount of reiatsu, Rizu's gaze is steady on Koga's.* To think you knew your Lieutenant better than that Captain. I'm not moving until you explain to me what the hell just happened to our SRDI.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario   Worst Case Scenario EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:13 am

"Then you leave me no choice Lieutenant."
My grip on my zanpaktou is loose and in a reverse grip.
I draw my zanpaktou out and as the blade leaves the sheath I twirl it upwards to make it a regular grip.
"Last chance Lieutenant. Move aside."
My voice,eyes and body show a cold,murderous intent.
"I don't wan't to kill you,but I EASILY will..."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario   Worst Case Scenario EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:31 am

Then I suppose you'll have to kill me, Koga-taicho. *Rizu lifts her hand up to the hilt of her zanpakuto on her back and her eyes remain emotionless as they set upon him.* Because something is going on here and I will go to great lengths to find out. Just as you trained me. *As she speaks the last few words, she slowly draws her blade from its sheath and her eyes seem to soften, if only for a moment.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario   Worst Case Scenario EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:34 am

I shunpoe behind Rizu and without a slight hesitation slash at her left shoulder blade,cutting diagnolly.
I spin in a 360 circle as the slash motion is complete.
As I spin i put my sword in my right hand and do the same on the right side.
I then shunpoe back to my original position,my zanpaktou in my left hand and resting on my left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario   Worst Case Scenario EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:41 am

*Rizu manages to evade the first slash to her left shoulderblade, though the second slash cuts shallowly through the right. She winces slightly and takes a deep breath, pushing her pain away from her focus. She smiles softly at Koga and raises an eyebrow.* Now here I thought you intended to kill me. Remember who your opponent is, Captain... *She disappears in a shunpo and appears above Koga.* ...and remember who trained her. *Rizu follows through with a slash like a one-handed golf swing towards his upper back.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario   Worst Case Scenario EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:49 am

I,with my right hand just handing on the side,palm facing backwards, fire a hado 33 from my hand and take a step forward.
"That was mainly a warning attack."
I say as I turn around to face Rizu.
I activate my Hagane and I hold my blade MUCH higher. So high in fact that I am now holding the blade in between my left middle and ring finger,5 inches of the blade revealed from above that point.
I shunpoe in front of Rizu,in a crouched position and jab the blade at Rizu's stomach,holding the handle with my right hand to keep the blade strong and steady.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario   Worst Case Scenario EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:04 am

*Rizu shunpos narrowly out of the way of the sokatsui, clenching her jaw in frustration.* Warning? Aren't I special then. *Her eyes widen as Koga appears in front of her, jabbing up towards her stomach. She spins herself to the right, the blade slicing shallowly through her left side. Her eyes going dark again, she quickly resheaths her zanpakuto onto her back and bursts with reiatsu, the temperature dropping and the ground freezing under her feet. Rizu shunpos forward quickly and draws her left arm back, sending a powerful punch towards Koga's mouth.* Ikkotsu!
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario   Worst Case Scenario EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:12 am

I stood up as Rizu was sheathing her blade and tok a few steps back.
I then saw the Ikkotsu coming at his mouth.
"Pathetic..."
I say as I step to the right of the hand,the zanpaktou's hilt in my right hand I let go with my left hand and I make an arc swing at Rizu's elbow,with force and intent to cut her arm off.
"I may have trained you but you know nothing of my power's Rizu."
I then disappear in a shunpoe and appear behind Rizu,holding my blade horizontally to her back,almost an inch from her back.
"Hado 32."
I say as the yellow hado fires.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario   Worst Case Scenario EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:36 am

*Rizu uses her Hagane and focuses as much of her reiatsu as possible as Koga swings towards her arm. She pulls her arm downward to move with the impact, causing a shallow graze against her arm as blood trickles to the ground. As Koga appears behind her and speaks, she drops herself flat against the ground and manages to avoid most impact from the hado. As it clears, Rizu lifts herself up by her hands and spins around at full speed on the ground, sending both of her legs to sweep Koga's ankles.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario   Worst Case Scenario EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:46 am

I took a good leap backwards after the hado blast.
"So Lieutenant. Do you give up yet? I really don't want to waste my time anymore."
I rest the blooded zanpaktou against my right shoulder,the blood dripping to the floor behind me.
"At least go into shikai. You can't possible think without your zanpaktou you could even beat me."
I cracked my neck and continue to look at Rizu with cold,murderous eyes.
"I commanded everyone to leave the SRDI because I didn't want casualtys. Don't make me have them put you in a body bag. Honjo just wouldn't forgive me."
As I spoke I snapped my left middle finger and thumb together.
"Bakudo 1 sai."
I say with swiftness.
I then make a bakduo 99 part 1 hand symbol with just my left hand.
"Bakudo 99 Part 1 Kin"
The two bakudos fires back to back to capture Rizu,timing it before she could prepare another attack.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario   Worst Case Scenario EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:24 am

*Rizu lowers her eyes and smiles as Koga eggs her on. She whispers quietly enough for only her to hear.* Bankai. Hisame, Kori hana. *As soon as she speaks, her zanpakuto dissolves into a flurry of snow and surrounds her. She emerges immediately and her shihakusho is replaced by a knee-length, bright white kimono, the scarred mark on her chest visible and glowing a faint white. Releasing however was futile. She attempted to dodge the first bakudo but failed, immediately being slammed into the ground by the second bakudo.* Nngh!

*She grunts but her face relaxes, lowering her eyes once more.* My papa would kill you for that, taicho. This has led me to believe you don't care what risk you may pose to yourself. You've done something you shouldn't have. Who better to tell than your Lieutenant?
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario   Worst Case Scenario EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:26 pm

"Who better to tell than you? Noone. Because I will no tell even you."
I sheath my zanpaktou and remain to hold the hand seal for the bakudo.
"Now goodbye Lieutenant. You could follow me but without your hell butterfly around you'll just end up in the Dangai."
I walk through the senkimon and go onto the human world,leaving my shinigami life,a thing of the past.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario   Worst Case Scenario EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:36 pm

*Rizu lifts her eyes to look up at Koga as he turns around to leave.* B-but...Captain! Koga!? *She lowers her eyes again as her calls remain unanswered, whispering to no one in particular.* It...has been an honour serving you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Case Scenario   Worst Case Scenario Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst Case Scenario
Page 1 of 1