Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Zanjutsu Tutoring I_vote_lcapZanjutsu Tutoring I_voting_barZanjutsu Tutoring I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zanjutsu Tutoring I_vote_lcapZanjutsu Tutoring I_voting_barZanjutsu Tutoring I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Zanjutsu Tutoring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki
Race: Shinigami

Zanjutsu Tutoring Empty
PostSubject: Zanjutsu Tutoring   Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:18 pm

Zero yawned lightly as he woke up from his bunk in the 11th Division Barracks. Zero ran his left hand gently through his hair,it was a bit messy but it wasn't too bad. He brushed it a little off to the side so he'd look presentable as he decided to go back onto his duties as a Seated Officer. Yawning as he stretched out his arms and then legs,limbering himself up for his daily training as he put on his goggles over his forehead. He finally adjusted his Zanpaktou around his waist and put on his robes as he headed out of the barracks and leaned against a post waiting for his duties. He was supposed to tutor some younger Shinigami graduates in Zanjutsu.

"Ugh...Where is he? I thought I would be the one late for this!"
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet
Name: Heero Raijin

Zanjutsu Tutoring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Tutoring   Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:35 pm

I walk down the sidewalk scratching my head. Fresh out of the 4th squad ER i freshly healed.I continue to walk until i see Zero leaning against a wall ; i stop and begin talking to him.Hey don't i know you....Zero Kanzaki Right?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Zanjutsu Tutoring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Tutoring   Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:46 pm

Zero yawned lightly as he gazed about listlessly around the sky and dozed off closing his eyes. It was a plain and quiet day,rather boring but beautiful out,the kind of day that made you feel like just laying and taking a nap outside. Zero briefly dozed off for a few moments as he leaned against the rails. Dozing off for a short while as he gazed at the cloudy passing by,at least until he heard a familiar voice calling out to him. Hearing his name being called out and briefly panicking for a moment he stood at attention. Only to meet eyes with the same shinigami from earlier.

"Ah..yes that would be me...and your at academy graduate from earlier. Sorry I don't think I got your name cause it currently escapes me for the time being. So did you get accepted into a Squad yet kid?"
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

Zanjutsu Tutoring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Tutoring   Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:51 pm

The name is Heero and Yes im in Squad 5.I look at him and then yawn.I rest my hands on the back of my head. The day was boring to me. It was quite and not much was going on so i decided to ask he Zero wanted to spar.But, he how bout a spar?
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Zanjutsu Tutoring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Tutoring   Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:54 am

"Well you know there's not a whole lot of activity going on around the Soul Society today. So I'm sure giving you a little bit of training can't hurt in the least." Zero casually stood up and begun to stroll off gesturing for Heero to follow him. They walked off for a few minutes heading to Squad 11's training arenas,it would be a good place for them to both hone and practice their skills in combat.

"So...Heero is it? How are your skills in Zanjutsu combat? Or rather to simplify terms,how good are you with a sword?"
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

Zanjutsu Tutoring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Tutoring   Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:11 am

Follows Zero to the training grounds. I whistle as i look around.This place looks like its been through hell....I say as i continue looking around. I get back focused and answers Zero's question.They are pretty good if i do say so myself.I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Zanjutsu Tutoring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Tutoring   Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:34 am

Zero stretched himself out before letting out another small yawn so that he could completely wake up his entire body fully. Cracking his knuckles,rotating his shoulders and then twisting his neck a little his face quickly took a serious expression as he glanced around the room. It was still fairly early in the morning and most of Squad 11's member were either asleep,on missions or in the Rukongai District,it was perfect for them to begin training. Zero calmly set his Zanpaktou against a rack as he grabbed a Shinai from the rack.

"Well that is a good thing then Heero,one's bond with their Zanpaktou is very beneficial to becoming a skilled fighter. So...I'll be using this here Shinai,and if you'd like you can either use another Shinai or your own Zanpaktou. It's your choice really."

(OOC: A Shinai is the wooden sword used in Kendo practice.)
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

Zanjutsu Tutoring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Tutoring   Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:44 am

I smirk as i walk over to the rack.I have yet to learn her name, but i will not disrespect her by bringing her into a spar.I smile as i pick up a Shinai.And i refuse to put her on the ground.I say turning to Zero with a casual expression as if i'm not even serious but at the same time i am.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Zanjutsu Tutoring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Tutoring   Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:21 pm

"Well that's not necessarily a good way of thinking,sure treating your Zanpaktou with respect is important,but spars and training build a relationship with it. In doing that your body and mind become familiar with your Zanpaktou's own being as if it were a part of you."

Zero picked up a Shinai and held it firmly in his hands as he glanced at Heero. Zero knew that because of the skill level difference between the two of them, that he'd need to hold back a bit so he wouldn't one shot this kid. Holding his Shinai firmly in his left hand Zero took a one-handed stance,holding his Shinai horizontally in front of him. An unusual stance for one using a Shinai for practice,but Zero knew what he was doing.

"Come take your first strike when you are ready Heero. Let's make this entertaining."
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

Zanjutsu Tutoring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Tutoring   Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:30 pm

No it's better to talk to them and fight with them in real combat..I say looking over my shoulder at my Zanpakuto.Aww is that sweet hehe.My zanpakuto says to me.I rotate my shoulders and hold the practice sword with my right hand only.I didn't know you also fought one handed....let's see if i can make you use both.I grip the sword and dash at Zero swinging it at his left rib cage.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

Zanjutsu Tutoring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Tutoring   Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:41 pm

"Aww c'mon Zero you always use me when you spar!"

"Well Kikuichimonji here is different then I guess. He loves sparring very much. As for fighting one-handed? Ehh not really,Kikuichimonji's shikai form is a rather large blade requiring a two-handed grip for balance purposes,you can have all the strength in the world but swinging a two-handed blade in one hand will make your strokes very off-aim."

Utilizing his natural speed and strength from many years of training as a member of Squad 11. Zero swiftly makes a simple side-step to the right hand side of him,narrowly evading Heero's stroke. Zero simply stood there not attempting to attack Heero. This would merely be some warm up practice for Heero and he would be able to improve his technique with a sword after Zero was done with him.

"You need to carefully eye and read your opponent's body movements,telegraph the arm they're using,observe the way they pivot their body. Reading ones movements, is how to become a master of Zanjutsu. Of course even a master will occasionally get struck, but that only means your skills always have room for improvement."
Back to top Go down
Heero [Tykki Mikk]
Professional Poster
Heero [Tykki Mikk]

Character Sheet

Zanjutsu Tutoring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Tutoring   Zanjutsu Tutoring EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:16 am

Stops and puts the shinai on my shoulder.Look if you won't take this seriously then there is no point.I walk over to the rack and place the shinai back on the shelf.I then proceed to place my hand on my anpakuto's hilt and draw it. lets make this interesting....Just then the Announcement for war goes off.Looks like we will have to finish this some other time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zanjutsu Tutoring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanjutsu Tutoring   Zanjutsu Tutoring Empty

Back to top Go down

Zanjutsu Tutoring
Page 1 of 1