Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Starting off with some Zanjutsu EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Starting off with some Zanjutsu EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Starting off with some Zanjutsu EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Starting off with some Zanjutsu EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Starting off with some Zanjutsu EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Starting off with some Zanjutsu EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Starting off with some Zanjutsu EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Starting off with some Zanjutsu EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Starting off with some Zanjutsu EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Starting off with some Zanjutsu I_vote_lcapStarting off with some Zanjutsu I_voting_barStarting off with some Zanjutsu I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Starting off with some Zanjutsu I_vote_lcapStarting off with some Zanjutsu I_voting_barStarting off with some Zanjutsu I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Starting off with some Zanjutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheFireKing101
Novice
TheFireKing101

Character Sheet
Name: Ardere Kasai
Race: Shinigami

Starting off with some Zanjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Starting off with some Zanjutsu   Starting off with some Zanjutsu EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Take a stance Ardere

-Ardere took a ready stance waiting for his instructor to make the first move, His instructor stuck downwards at him and he blocked it with his wooden sword-

Good your decently fast.

-His instrustor struck from side to side and Ardere was able to block each one with great speed. His instructor was realizing that Ardere was above a normal students level of fighting skill-
Back to top Go down
TheFireKing101
Novice
TheFireKing101

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with some Zanjutsu   Starting off with some Zanjutsu EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:35 pm

Your better than most first years, I'll have to stop going so easy on you.

-His instructor struck upwards and Ardere and he was able to block it but wasnt holding so well so he slightly jumped backwards away from his instructor to catch a breath-

Getting tired already?

-Ardere felt insulted by the comment and struck upwards at his instructor catching him off guard-

Nice one your better than i thought.
Back to top Go down
TheFireKing101
Novice
TheFireKing101

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with some Zanjutsu   Starting off with some Zanjutsu EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:38 pm

Let's continue.

-His instructor struck twice at him from the right then the left and Ardere was able to block the left one but was slammed in the right-

Argh..

-Ardere stood up straight and struck at his teacher several times but each one was blocked. Ardere clashed with his instructor and he swung his sword in a circle knocking the swords apart-
Back to top Go down
TheFireKing101
Novice
TheFireKing101

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with some Zanjutsu   Starting off with some Zanjutsu EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:43 pm

I think thats enough for the day let's move on to Hoho teaining, follow me.

-Ardere put his sword up and followed his instructor outside-

Phew...that was a decent workout
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting off with some Zanjutsu   Starting off with some Zanjutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting off with some Zanjutsu
Page 1 of 1