Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Starting out at the Shino Academy. I_vote_lcapStarting out at the Shino Academy. I_voting_barStarting out at the Shino Academy. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Starting out at the Shino Academy. I_vote_lcapStarting out at the Shino Academy. I_voting_barStarting out at the Shino Academy. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Starting out at the Shino Academy.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki
Race: Shinigami

Starting out at the Shino Academy. Empty
PostSubject: Starting out at the Shino Academy.   Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:22 pm

"*Zero leisurely walks into the front doors of the Shino Academy. His eyes darting about a little bit as he looks around nervously at the new setting,excited to finally be accepted into the Shino Academy and to finally begin his training into becoming a full-fledged Shinigami. Stepping forward and walking around the halls of the academy,he searches about for a minute or so until he finds a door labeled Swordsmanship Class. As he slowly walks forward, he steps into the class room."

Zero: Uh.....Hello? My name is Zero Kanzaki, I'm not late for class today am I? Cause it's my first day at the academy and I'm trying to familiarize myself with the building thats all.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Starting out at the Shino Academy.   Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:30 pm

The classroom was filled with about 6 other students,practicing amongst each other.
Koga sees another student walk in and walks over to him,Koga wearing his grey jeans and a plain white T-shirt(same as my picture for the jeans).
"Well you kinda are late and we have no body to match you up with."
Koga says to the student as he puts his small white cover book in his back left pocket.
"So what may you name be?"
Koga says as he pulls out a small black book from his back right pocket.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting out at the Shino Academy.   Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:19 pm

*Zero clears his throat a little bit and begins to introduce himself to the class officially.

Zero: "My name is Zero Kanzaki, and I'm a new student here at the Shino Academy. I saw that this was the Zanjutsu class and I really got interested in polishing my swordsmanship skills. You see, when I graduate from this academy I wish to become part of Squad 11 known for their love of fighting and superior swordsmanship."

*Zero calmly walks off to the side and takes a seat down on the floor with a quiet yawn. Quietly observing the other students fighting styles and trying to read their attack patterns and gauge their potential.*

Zero:Figures I have no one to practice against on my first day, I really hate this.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting out at the Shino Academy.   Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Koga writes down the students name.
"Well I am Koga Wolf, 5th Seat of Squad 12 and if you want you could just spar with me. Im not as good as most people would think I am."
Koga says walking over to a rack and picks up two wooden swords and tosses it to Zero.
"This kid has manners at least."
Koga thinks to himself.
"So how about it?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting out at the Shino Academy.   Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:47 pm

"*Zero reaches out an eaches the wooden practice sword, in his left-hand and,crounches back slightly assuming a defensive stance acknowledging the seated officer.*

Zero:So your in Squad 12 then? I hear some of the most brilliant minds of the seireitei end up in that squad. Either the most brilliant minds or the most crazed and eccentric minds but brilliant either way. So,who's getting the first attack this round?
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting out at the Shino Academy.   Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Koga tosses the wooden sword between his hands a few times then catches it in his right hand and twirls it.
"Wouldn't call me brilient. I have had some decent ideas but thats all they are, ideas."
Koga continues to twirl the wooden sword with boredom.
"I suppose you could go first. I don't really feel like it"
Koga says in a laughing manner.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting out at the Shino Academy.   Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:09 pm

"*Zero firmly grasps the wooden sword in his hands and assumes a different stance*

Zero:"Well if you say so Koga. I don't entirely like to start the fight for the most part but if you truely insist on it I can't argue."

*Zero crounches back slightly,and begins to charge forward towards Koga's position,using his newly developed shunpo ability to move forward with a short burst of speed only managing to move him forward about 5 feet,as he takes a swift swing attempting to strike Koga's torso.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting out at the Shino Academy.   Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Koga tosses the wooden sword to his left hand and with his right hand grips the bottom of his sword.
Koga swings upwards at the sword so that it goes over his head and making a crescent moon shape swings the sword at Zero's left side.
"Not bad but if you want to join Squad 11 you've got to do better."
Koga says as he attempts to spartan kick Zero in the stomach to give him space whether it hits of if he dodges the kick.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting out at the Shino Academy.   Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:46 pm

OOC:That post still isn't showing up for some strange reason.

*Zero simply thrusts his body foreward slightly,taking the impact of the kick to his gut to absorb the blow,wincing slightly but otherwise unfazed by Koga's kick as he smirks*

Zero:Well now, I wasn't quite going 100% with that attack you know. More so about 60% since we are having a friendly academy spar. *He makes a slightly pivot with his left leg as he's saying this, and makes a a swift shunpo sidestep about a foot towards Koga's left side. Trying for a swift thrusting attack at his abdomen,trying to carefully eye his movements and read when he'll try to counter-attack.*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting out at the Shino Academy.   Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:29 am

Koga watches Zero,his watching his shunpoes.
Koga quickly lets his left hand off the sword and thrusts his elbow to the side of the sword to move it from hitting him and turns to face Zero.
As Koga is turning his swings his right hand,holding the zanpaktou, with the force of the spin and his attack at Zero's head.
"Go 100% at all times. Just learn when to stop."
Koga says as the sword stops and inch where Zero's face is(or was).
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting out at the Shino Academy.   Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:59 pm

*Zero grunts as he spits a little bit of blood,and holds up his practice Zanpaktou,horizontally to try and guard his face from getting beaten*

Zero:Your physical attacks don't have a lot of force behind then though,all I need to do is absorb the impact correctly,to reduce the pain it causes.

*He says this with a smirk as he swiftly crouches down low and tries to attack him with a quick foot sweep to make him fall onto the floor*
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting out at the Shino Academy.   Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:27 pm

Koga bends his knees slightly when Zero crouches.
Koga is able to kick off the ground,releasing a small amount of his spirit energy to give him more distance and creating a crack in the floor.
"Battling is not always about power. It is also about skill."
Koga lands on his feet and skids down a little.
Koga grasps the wooden sword with both his hands,his left being the dominate one and shunpoes towards Zero.
Koga's shunpoe finishes a little to Zero's right side and Koga swings the sword to Zero's stomach.
"Hado 11"
Koga says as the sword is being swung to give it a surge of electric energy
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting out at the Shino Academy.   Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:47 pm

*As Zero braces himself,quietly observing koga he begins to close his eyes and feel around for his movement using Seismic Sense to detect when he'll strike. As he does so he leans towards the left side,attempting to thrust the Zanpaktou forward and jab at his stomach knowing that it's unguarded*

True,But it's also about reading your opponent's attacking pattern as well,watching carefully for any openings in their defense.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting out at the Shino Academy.   Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Koga inhales his stomach and points his left index finger toward Zero.
"Sai"
Koga says quickly to bind Zero's hand and legs so that the battle will end.
Koga shunpoes 3 feet bakcards and puts the back of the wooden sword on his left shoulder while holding it in his left hand.
"Well I think that enough for a starting. You have some good skills."
Koga shrugs a little after the sentence and speaks.
"Who knows maybe you will become Captain one day."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting out at the Shino Academy.   Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:22 pm

*Zero tries as hard as he can to raise his spiritual pressure in an attempt to try and break free from the Kido spell. Struggling about his efforts are in vain,only managing to break his legs free and stand up*

Well Koga, I guess this means I concede defeat as I am no match for a seated officer,Either way that was quite a nice spar. Your easily capable of holding your own against an opponent.

*As he stands up, he smirks at his sparring partner with a cheerful grin*

So,how'd I do for someone who's just starting out at the Shino Academy?
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting out at the Shino Academy.   Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Koga snaps his left index and thumb together and the bakudo deactivates.
"You did quite well. You almost had me too. If I wasn't skilled in the art of Kido I would have gotten hit."
Koga says as he looks around at the 6 other students that were watching.
"Huh I guess we put on a show."
Koga says with a little smile as he scratches the back of his head with his right hand.
"You there take this will ya."
Koga points to a student and tosses the wooden Zanpaktou at a student where he quickly puts it back on a rack.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting out at the Shino Academy.   Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:13 pm

*Zero lets out a sigh of relief as he regains control of his arms,flexing them outwards and stretching a little bit as he walks over to the rack and places the wooden sword back onto it,and sits back to watch the other students*

"Ehh you know, I'm not exactly into kido that much myself but I don't know if I'd be able to graduate from the academy on just Hoho and Zanjutsu alone." *He stretches out a little bit and yawns slightly* Unless I have proficient enough abilities in those areas I guess. But all I want is to become stronger and make the Gotei 13 proud,that is all.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting out at the Shino Academy.   Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Koga puts his hands behind his head.
"Well you might be able to but your chances of getting a Squad will be rendered a little. I honestly still don't know why I got recruited into Squad 12."
Koga says with a little smile on his face.
"Anyways I got to get to work and go help my Captain. I was here to just watch after everyone."
Koga pulls out the little black book in his back right pocket and puts it on a desk near the door and walks out,shunpoing away shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Professional Poster
Zero

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting out at the Shino Academy.   Starting out at the Shino Academy. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:34 pm

*Zero quietly brushes off his school uniform and gathers his things. Noticing that the class has now ended and that everyone is beginning to leave, he also plans on headed out and trying to find his next class as he walks out and strolls throughout the hallways trying to get used to it all.*

Zero: "That Koga guy certainly seems like he'll be a worthy opponent, and I'm pretty sure I may be running into him again in the future."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting out at the Shino Academy.   Starting out at the Shino Academy. Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting out at the Shino Academy.
Page 1 of 1