Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Welcome home party EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Welcome home party EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Welcome home party EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Welcome home party EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Welcome home party EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Welcome home party EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Welcome home party EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Welcome home party EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Welcome home party EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Welcome home party I_vote_lcapWelcome home party I_voting_barWelcome home party I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Welcome home party I_vote_lcapWelcome home party I_voting_barWelcome home party I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Welcome home party

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet
Name: Ajiro Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Welcome home party Empty
PostSubject: Welcome home party   Welcome home party EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:23 pm

I grin as i sense the storm of inmates spread around the ss their zanpakutos drawn and released as they invade. "Time to go hunting for new members." I walk around my old stomping ground and grin as i enter the office and sit in the chair. "ahh long time no see..."

Last edited by Ajiro on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban

Welcome home party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome home party   Welcome home party EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Tachi stirred restlessly, a low sound escaping his lips as he lay there. His eyes flickered once and slowly open, his body burning up from the stress induced fever. He staggered slightly as he got up, sitting on the table now. His vision was hazy and slowly focusing and he yawned.

As he realized where he was, every thing that had happened came crashing down on him. He clutched Honjo's haori to him and buried his face in it, crying loudly for what seemed like an hour. Itami was dead. Rizu was dead. And he had broken against the bastard that had done it to them, failing to even get revenge in their names. And now that bastard was gone. Now he couldn't do anything. Still clutching Honjo's haori, Tachi jumped down from the table, anything but graceful, and stumbled a bit as he tried to regain his footing. He made sure his zanpakuto was in it's sheathe at his side and stared ahead with dead eyes.

He should have killed Honjo. He shouldn't have given so easily. And now.. Now he was completely alone in the world. He needed to get out, get away. Regretfully, he didn't know where he was exactly or how to get out. He slipped Honjo's haori on to make carrying it easier and walked slowly up the stairs, not knowing where he would end up, exactly.
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet

Welcome home party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome home party   Welcome home party EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:44 pm

"hmm..."I look over to see a young boy emerge from a wall. "ah so he does have another lab." I smile gently "hello there Kiddo"
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Welcome home party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome home party   Welcome home party EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Tachi jumped at the mans voice, looking over to see him. He hugged Honjo's haori better around him body and stared at him, not knowing what to do. Facades and masks were useless now- He wouldn't be able to pull it off. His insanity apparently wasn't an active part of his personality anymore, either. Honjo had did that one thing right- Dormanted his true personality by use of misery. Tachi staggered slightly and looked at Ajiro. "Hello." He said, his voice hoarse.
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet

Welcome home party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome home party   Welcome home party EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:52 pm

"hmm? Why so sad my child?" I stand. perhaps the child iv been looking for?"Come tell me what I can do for you, anything your heart desires i can give you"
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Welcome home party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome home party   Welcome home party EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:58 pm

That was it. That ended it. Tachi couldn't hold it. He ran forward and fell against Ajiro's chest, tears exploding from his eyes again. He didn't know this person, and he couldn't care. He wasn't Honjo, he wasn't Rizu, and he wasn't Itami- That's the only thing that mattered right now. Because Rizu and Itami were dead and Honjo got away from the death he deserved. Honjo's haori hung loosely around Tachi's small frame as he cried into Ajiro, his body shaking. "They're all dead.. That bastard.. I want to kill... He deserves.. To die.."
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet

Welcome home party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome home party   Welcome home party EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:43 pm

I listen and smile gently placing a hand on your head. "Then i promis you ill kill him or atleast see to it he dies." I look at the haori "are you a captain?" I put my free hand on my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Welcome home party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome home party   Welcome home party EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Tachi raised his head and looked directly into Ajiro's eyes. His eyes were wide and the madness in them was directly apparently. His voice cracked into a slight giggle as he continued to lean on Ajiro for support. "Honjo Minamoto." He said, hoarsely. A slight psychotic and miserable grin spread over his lips. "This was his Haori. He's the one that must be ended. He ruined me. He took my life away. The only two people I cared about." More tears fell from his eyes and his arms hung loosely at his side. "He has to die."
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet

Welcome home party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome home party   Welcome home party EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:56 pm

"then i will be what you care about my dear child. here take this and go eat you look hungry." I hand you a golden card. "when your ready to come stand by my side seek me out in karakura town in the Old abandoned hospital and i will protect and care for you i promis you on my life." I gently remove the haori " I will return this to you before i leave here you will fing it in your room , in the barracks." I smile warmly. " now go eat"
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Welcome home party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome home party   Welcome home party EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:05 pm

This caused Tachi to near collapse in a heap. He had hope again, in a form. He had this man. A man that he could depend on. He weakly took the card from the man and nodded, whispering thank you. He leaned on him for a few more moments before pulling off. The man was right- He was hungry. Hungry and broken. And yet there was a small light of hope in this. Tachi looked at Ajiro, analyzing him for the first time. "Your name.." He muttered, his voice weighed slightly. "Can I know your name before you leave?" He whimpered softly as the haori was removed- He had grown so attached to such a ridiculous piece of clothing in this short of a time.
Back to top Go down
Ajiro
Ronin Commander
Ajiro

Character Sheet

Welcome home party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome home party   Welcome home party EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:25 pm

"Ajiro simply ajiro" I smile warmly and pet your head gently. "now behave yourself and you never saw me" SMiles gently.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Welcome home party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome home party   Welcome home party EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Tachi nodded at you, his eyes shining, and stepped back. "Ajiro.. San? Kun? Chan? San? Sama?" Tachi frowned, but something in his brain clicked then. "Ajiro. Simply Ajiro." Tachi smiled at Ajiro and then took another step back, turning half way to leave. "Thank you, Ajiro." Tachi stated, simply, clutching the gold card to himself and tears spilling out his eyes. He turned and ran then, leaving this godforsaken place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome home party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome home party   Welcome home party Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome home party
Page 1 of 1