Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Open House Party! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Open House Party! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Open House Party! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Open House Party! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Open House Party! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Open House Party! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Open House Party! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Open House Party! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Open House Party! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Open House Party! I_vote_lcapOpen House Party! I_voting_barOpen House Party! I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Open House Party! I_vote_lcapOpen House Party! I_voting_barOpen House Party! I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Open House Party!

Go down 
+12
Leviathan
Lucifer
Death
Fury
Strife
War
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Kage [Rangiku]
Rizu
Namine
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:00 pm

As the final binds on the door break the four horsemen arrive and stand by my side as we watch the door glow. i nod to them and we take up an inverted pentagram position and kneel as the door glows violently and a loud click sound like a door unlocking is heard through out karakura town signalling the next arrivals.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:15 pm

I send off a massive pulse of reishi and the horsemen join me in sending out a massive pulse.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:54 pm

*Sensing the giant pulse of spiritual pressure, Rizu looks to Kyousuke to go along and begins shunpoing towards the hospital, where it came from.* Something is definitely happening...
Back to top Go down
Kage [Rangiku]
Professional Poster
Kage [Rangiku]

Character Sheet
Name: Itami Moeru

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:58 pm

I appear upon the grounds of the Karakura Hospital. I had been wondering around, trying to sense any hostile energies. That was when I sent a huge pulse of energy. I shunpo til I came upon Namine and some companions of hers.
Long time no see Namine. How have you been doing?
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:59 pm

He rushed toward the north side of Karakura Town at tremendous speed, slanting an occasional glance over at Lieutenant Rizu. He could sense something a bit strange about her spiritual pressure; like it was trembling in fear. He wondered...

"Hey Rizu..." He began, until his blood suddenly ran cold and he felt an overwhelming rush of reishi spill across the entire Town. He immediately pressed his heels into the air, skidding to a halt and facing the direction it resonated from. A bead of sweat gently streamed down his face, masked by the pounding rain, "Did you feel that?" He uttered nearly to himself...

Wasting no time, he fades into a sequence of shunpo techniques before exiting completely in front of a giant, worn hospital.

'I don't remember that being there.' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:04 pm

Fukaku hirenkyaku's near to the pulse, only to encounter Kyousuke. "...it seems the shinigami are even here. You!" Fukaku says. "are you one in a position of power?" Fukaku asks Kyousuke bluntly. "I'd like to speak with a shinigami by the name of "Koga" and given his rank, I'm rather certain you know of whom I speak." Fukaku says in a rapid pace, not one to mince words. "Is this Aizen... or something else." Fukaku thought to himself, rattled by what was going on around him despite his arrogant attitude. He had never felt such evil radiate from any reiatsu.
"Namine... what did that bitch do?"
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:30 pm

Koga appears next to Fukakau.
"Hey there. How you doing lil Quincy?"
Koga asks with a smile.
He then looks around.
"OO a hospital!! Who died?!"
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:06 am

"You all will soon." I smirk and turn to face you all. "so i see you recieved my kind invitation. your just in tie i might add. why dont you introduce yourselves" i nod back.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:07 am

"I am War, Rider of the Red Horse... Ruin." I look at you all with a blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Beginner
Strife

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:09 am

"I am Strife, Rider or the white horse Conflict." i look at you all and my eyes glow brighter reading your every move.
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:10 am

"I am Fury, Rider of the Black Horse Rage" I look at you all with contempt.
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:12 am

"i am Death, Rider of the Pale Horse...Dispair" I look at you all with murderous intent.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:32 am

*Shaking slightly, she takes a few steps to be standing next to Kyousuke. She momentarily looks up to see her mother amongst the horsemen, quickly lowering her eyes before anyone can see the emotion in them as she looks at Namine. She turns her head and faces Kyousuke.* Stick by me until we have a better understanding. I don't want either of us to get hurt carelessly. *She pauses a moment, thinking to herself.* -Especially not you.- Okay?
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:42 am

Kyousuke was silent due all the new faces, looking from one horsed figure to another, then to the woman sitting at the epicenter, noticing her gaze seemed to be focused on one single being...

As the heavy rain beats down over him and the lightning flashes with their introductions, he tilts his gaze toward Rizu, sensing that perhaps that one was Lilith due to how the beautiful Lieutenant's reiatsu was reacting. He said nothing about it though, listening to the Lieutenant's advice to stick close for now; which he responded with a single nod.

Directing his focus back to demented group of devilish patrons joined by Lilith's side, he studies each one in silence...

'I've got a baaad feeling about this...'
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:17 am

"despair... an arrogant name, but I see all of you are named arrogantly." Fukaku says, looking at the horsemen of death. "If these are the famed horsemen of the apocalypse that are to end the world, then it appears the famous tales are greatly exaggerated." Fukaku says confidently.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:19 am

Koga waves frantically at the Horsman named 'War'
"Hey there!! I'm Koga Wolf. A lil ol' shinigami.
Koga speaks,despite his voice(Like Raiden's(Metal gear solid) voice) acts all happily and smiling.
"Why so gloom? COMMON lets all be friendly and happy."
Koga speaks,with a large smile and hopeful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:26 am

the door opens slowly and a masssive ammount of evil aura fills the area bringing even namine and the horsemen to there knees causing the buildings roof to crack. the sky rips with the ammount of evil and the building and earth quake in fear. i try to breath finding it very difficult until my eyes become black entierlly and i laugh breathing easier.
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:28 am

before i can respond the evil force brings me to my knees like a massive hand forcing me down to crush me into the ground. the natural world reacts in fear at the comming presences.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Beginner
Strife

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:29 am

i bow with the immense force and growl to myself.
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:30 am

i growl as i feel the immense force and my talons dig into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Death
Death

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:31 am

I bow without a word or expression.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:39 am

*As the evil power rushes through the entire area, Rizu's head throbs and her legs buckle, causing her to fall to her knees on the ground. She feels her mother's aura change into the same aura she felt when Lillith took over. Tears form in the corners of her eyes, though she fights them back as she lifts her head to look up at her mother.*
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:50 am

Everything seemed a little less than fine as it was, but once the doors behind the malevolent beings creaked open, it felt like someone just dropped a 747 on top of him. The air was somehow blanketed by an aura si ominous, it felt like the very air was bleeding around them! His knees crumbled, yet Kyousuke fought to stay on his feet...

"Wh-what...what the hell...is...this?" He groaned out, trying to keep his eyes forward, but even speaking proved taxing for him.

Suddenly, the swords behind his back pulsed, radiating with a strong, violet light. They seemed to growl audibly at the aura, as though hungering for it, and the conflicting forces seemed to take some of the weight offf of him. Though still forced into a low crouch beside the Lieutenant, he managed to remain on his feet...
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:57 am

"nnngh... this reiatsu..." Fukaku said, grunting. He attempted to fight the force, but he may as well have been trying to hold up the world for all the good it did as he was slowly forced to his knees. "If only I could make my pillars..." Fukaku muttered to himself, but he couldn't move under the force of the reiatsu, and creating the pillars appeared too daunting a task right now.
"goddamnit... what malevolent reiatsu!" Fukaku grunted.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:59 am

Koga feels the immense force and sees everyone begining to kneel
"Why would I kneel to an unknown entity?"
Koga squats down low on the ground.
Koga has a little trouble breathing mommentraily,not really caring but he still puts ona friendly,happy face.

(OOCC: This picture is a good refrence to his squat just both his hands are like that to the ground and his head is not tilted but up straight)
Open House Party! Shikamaru%20squat%20w-kunai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open House Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! Empty

Back to top Go down

Open House Party!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next